Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921394 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by damibjs: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kaeboy:
nawa o. Rank and service level is not thesame now.

Assistant supretendent wear the rank of star while senior inspector wear that rank you're talking about but they're both on level 8

Yes ...same level... But do u agree with me dat salary are different??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Giantfarmer:
they are bro
All right

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hnd and Bsc are in the same level just like Nce and ond..

Hnd holder is given 1 star and same salary just like bsc holder..

Ond holder is given 1 bar same as Nce holder and same salary... You guys can argue on

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
lonikit:

not totally correct sir. bsc and HND are not on same salary structure. bsc on CONPASS 08 while HND is 07.
You don't know what you're saying and you're proudly saying it. Something that was nullified more than 4 years ago. Bsc and HND holders receive same entry level salary now but different in ranks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by onmylane: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

You don't know what you're saying and you're proudly saying it. Something that was nullified more than 4 years ago. Bsc and HND holders receive same entry level salary now but different in ranks.
What's the meaning of General duty? And what's the difference between ASI and Senior Inspector Of Immigration?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
onmylane:

What's the meaning of General duty? And what's the difference between ASI and Senior Inspector Of Immigration?
According to my Aunt, SII are trained for both combatant and administrative and stationed at major poros entry point like Benin-Nigeria border, Niger-Nigeria border, Sea Port, etc. SII command a platoon which are not less than 32 NIS personnel.
ASI are at every passport issuing formation including local and abroad. SII are sometimes sent abroad for further training after the six months training.

For General Duty, if you are a Bsc holder and your qualification is Bsc Computer science then you will be posted to forensic or ID verification department or section in any NIS formation. Bsc (ASI) holders are specialized Personnel while HND holders (SII) are jack of all trade in NIS and they're more of asset to NIS than ASI due to different level of training which they acquired in the event of their training.

General duty are trained at NIS school in Orlu Imo state while ASI is Kano.

Out of the 210 NIS combatant personnel send to fight Boko Haram in August include 5 Senior Inspectors and 3 Inspectors. No ASI

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by StevenJay01(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
I wrote the civil defense exam in Port Harcourt. I traveled there from Abuja. Does anyone know when result will be out or should I just return back to Abuja. Heard results will be out next week but the news is not confirmed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kunlexbaba45(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Paramilitary1:
They're now even same rank. It was harmonize 2 months ago. The way people talk authoritatively about stuffs they know nothing about en amaze me. All HND will be converted to Superintendent cadre. Inspectorate cadre has been abolished
True

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by omoeko001(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please any link where I can check der portal maybe I was invited
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by monsterg(m): 5:07am On Dec 10, 2020
damibjs:

U wont blame him... Datz wat his HND friend told him...#peace
my guy you don’t know me so don’t argue what I post here..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ananne: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2020
damibjs:

U wont blame him... Datz wat his HND friend told him...#peace

Your ignorance is something else. You are even proud it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ananne: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2020
lonikit:

level 7 and 8 cannot be on same salary bro. ask the insider, i know what i type here.

Oga you don't know anything about the NIS.

Stop arguing.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by damibjs: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Paramilitary1:
They're now even same rank. It was harmonize 2 months ago. The way people talk authoritatively about stuffs they know nothing about en amaze me. All HND will be converted to Superintendent cadre. Inspectorate cadre has been abolished

On paper sir...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sadik4066: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sadik4066: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2020
WhatsApp group
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lonikit: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2020
damibjs:

On paper sir...
bro, leave them. i pray they get the job. they will understand.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by MusaMalami: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

According to my Aunt, SII are trained for both combatant and administrative and stationed at major poros entry point like Benin-Nigeria border, Niger-Nigeria border, Sea Port, etc. SII command a platoon which are not less than 32 NIS personnel.
ASI are at every passport issuing formation including local and abroad. SII are sometimes sent abroad for further training after the six months training.

For General Duty, if you are a Bsc holder and your qualification is Bsc Computer science then you will be posted to forensic or ID verification department or section in any NIS formation. Bsc (ASI) holders are specialized Personnel while HND holders (SII) are jack of all trade in NIS and they're more of asset to NIS than ASI due to different level of training which they acquired in the event of their training.

General duty are trained at NIS school in Orlu Imo state while ASI is Kano.

Out of the 210 NIS combatant personnel send to fight Boko Haram in August include 5 Senior Inspectors and 3 Inspectors. No ASI

Thank you for this information bro.
Please do you have any idea of how they post people to various sections and NIS formation? Is't best on specialization, performance in training or what?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2020
Sadik4066:
https:///JXn0NWr14Fp004fr94Y2yv

What's the WhatsApp group about? And BTW, the link is not functional
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sotdav: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2020

To buttress your point.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2020
Sotdav:

To buttress your point.
Thank you so much for this information. Leave that boy that keep carrying HND holders matter on his head.

I love this
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by damibjs: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2020
Sotdav:

To buttress your point.

Nice input... But let me remind u... In 2007 such memo came out... In 2012 it also came out... The former minister for interior... General dambazau also tried for it to be harmonize....lets wait and see... But dont believe it yet... Until it is implemented both in service years...appointments... Promotions and salary wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lahizak: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2020
damibjs:

Nice input... But let me remind u... In 2007 such memo came out... In 2012 it also came out... The former minister for interior... General dambazau also tried for it to be harmonize....lets wait and see... But dont believe it yet... Until it is implemented both in service years...appointments... Promotions and salary wise.
It has been implemented. All inspectors in d paramilitary with bar have been changed to star. Corrections was last, my person got his bar changed to star last two weeks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2020
Let's pray for Grace to get to the next stage and finally get the job and not all this arguments for now.. Good morning my people

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by damibjs: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2020
lahizak:

It has been implemented. All inspectors in d paramilitary with bar have been changed to star. Corrections was last, my person got his bar changed to star last two weeks

Datz nice... I never new.
Will make findings.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2020
You can as well discuss or argue this in your various camp...
We hav got bigger Priority and let's face it...

Goodluck everyone
We meet on camp ground

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2020
You can as well discuss or argue this in your various camp...
We hav got bigger Priority and let's face it...

Goodluck everyone
We meet on camp ground

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AududuNine11: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Una don dey fight on top job weh them never begin send invitation...

Las las, heartbreak go plenty...

NNPC experience teach local man lesson grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2020
AududuNine11:
Una don dey fight on top job weh them never begin send invitation...

Las las, heartbreak go plenty...

NNPC experience teach local man lesson grin
I just pray they will be fair in this shortlist.. At Least shortlist plenty sort of so all man will go and try.. The rate of short and fat people I saw eahh that's more reason they need to be fair in this shortlist make them no go comot more of qualified people.. I was even thinking screening would have came 1st...

Not trying to be sentimental here oo saying based on Wat I saw.. All on God sha
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AududuNine11: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2020
marvdon200:
I just pray they will be fair in this shortlist.. At Least shortlist plenty sort of so all man will go and try.. The rate of short and fat people I saw eahh that's more reason they need to be fair in this shortlist make them no go comot more of qualified people.. I was even thinking screening would have came 1st...

Not trying to be sentimental here oo saying based on Wat I saw.. All on God sha

Whether free and fair or not, the factual truth is that, everyone can't make it in.

Amaka will disappoint. All these ones some people are just raising temper and forming boss as if letter of invitation don enter their hand grin very soon, some will start calculating salary and allowances

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2020
AududuNine11:

Whether free and fair or not, the factual truth is that, everyone can't make it in.

Amaka will disappoint. All these ones some people are just raising temper and forming boss as if letter of invitation don enter their hand grin very soon, some will start calculating salary and allowances
grin grin grin u bad oo.. All na cruise

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.