Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923180 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Are we sure there was meeting? The twitter handle reported a different event

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mimick(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
So what do you expected from them, do you want them to start talking about the outcome of their meeting on twitter handle... D meeting held today base on the information I heard,

So hopefully tomorrow we will hear d outcome of the meeting....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
mimick:
So what do you expected from them, do you want them to start talking about the outcome of their meeting on twitter handle... D meeting held today base on the information I heard,

So hopefully tomorrow we will hear d outcome of the meeting....

I'm not doubting that you were in the meeting. I am just being skeptical. That reported event had the CGI & HoMI as well as Mr President (virtually) in attendance.

So when or where was the meeting held?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Perspective27: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
You people should calm down.
If you check the screen shot that was posted on the thread it shows a scheduled meeting for Thursday(today) with the minister and board secretary in attendance and stated venue is house of reps.
Certainly by tomorrow or next the authentic information will be out showing the intervention meeting held and if nothing it therefore means the meeting did not hold or confidential till further notice.
Besides always check twitter for updates and let’s avoid posting comments that will trigger tension and panic.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
dikcom:

I'm not doubting that you were in the meeting. I am just being skeptical. That reported event had the CGI & HoMI as well as Mr President (virtually) in attendance.

So when or where was the meeting held?

E be like you wan use the info cook dinner tonight

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by damtan(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ina2k:
The update from the meeting is already on Nairaland frontpage. Nothing concerning recruitment was discussed.
https://www.nairaland.com/6444191/insecurity-buhari-orders-immigration-beef
Se you know that you deserve to be caned

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ina2k:
The update from the meeting is already on Nairaland frontpage. Nothing concerning recruitment was discussed.
https://www.nairaland.com/6444191/insecurity-buhari-orders-immigration-beef
Oga, you're mixing things up abeg. There was an event that took place today at NIS headquarters at around 11am to 1pm. It was about commissioning a building in which PMB attended virtually and Aregbesola and Minister of Foreign Affairs attended physically.... You can check the screenshot above....so, it is different from the Meeting with house of Representatives.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by djlawex02(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hopefully we will start getting notifications by Sunday or next week.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Uniquisite: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
djlawex02:
Hopefully we will start getting notifications by Sunday or next week.

Hopefully since December
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Uniquisite:

Hopefully since December
lol hopefully indeed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ponytail22: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
NIS junior Staff are Starting their promotional Exam this week to give room for the new intakes.. As a matter of fact, their screening is tomorrow. then the exam proper is starting later in the week.
let's be hopeful people...the list would be released soon then screening is by April. take this Info to the bank!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ArcFresky(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ponytail22:
NIS junior Staff are Starting their promotional Exam this week to give way for the new intakes.. As a matter of fact, their screening is tomorrow. then the exam proper is starting later in the week.
let's be hopeful people...the list would be released soon then screening is by April. take this Info to the bank!

grin to GTb or First bank

Abeg this job pressure is too much.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UncleSnr(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Na so person take pass the age oh.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ponytail22: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
ArcFresky:

grin to GTb or First bank
Abeg this job pressure is too much.
Lol...the pressure is much but let's keep hoping
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ponytail22:
Lol...the pressure is much but let's keep hoping

I hope NSCDC will not want to wait for them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ponytail22: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
starbuck:

You know they are under the same ministry..So, they might likely wait for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ponytail22: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
UncleSnr:
Na the age Wey you take apply them go use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ojima23(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
UncleSnr:

Happy birthday Sir grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
starbuck:

nscdc don do their promo tey tey they suppose fit drop b4 Nis
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UncleSnr(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2021
Ojima23:

Lol... no be me oh!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by soleexx(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2021
It's a New Week with lots of Testimonies....

Stay Positive

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by obynocute(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Greetings everyone, please making an enquiry for a cousin, what are the benefits of a one rank officer in NIS..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mimick(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Don't expect anything for now till 15th of this month.
Collection of the APL of correctional service still ongoing. Those who are collecting APL now are from the VIPs.

It's believed that nothing could be done on *NIS*and *NSCDC* until the board of interior officials are finally done with the ongoing correctional service appointment before jumping on NIS and NSCDC.
The director/secretary to the board, Alhassan Yakmut has just retired from the active service after serving a meritorious 35years in service.
Lastly, the meeting we all expected to have held last week for the ongoing recruitment exercise did not hold but hopefully it will be held this week.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by DextrousDavid(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Na wa o.. Na different gist we just dey hear each day. Which one we go con believe now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ochuski(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
soleexx:
It's a New Week with lots of Testimonies....

Stay Positive

Sharrap
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
ochuski:

Sharrap
lol i swear... too much blabbing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Anniesmurf: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin grin
Ojima23:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Perspective27: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please stop the urge of posting fake information that can trigger anxiety or depression.
With valid screenshots or publications to back your information, it helps preserve one’s sanity. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by femi1990(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
irepmyuniben:
Find attached the advertisement

Source: https://immigration.gov.ng/advertisement-for-vacancies/

In addition, the official twitter account of the Nigeria Immigration Service wishes to inform the general public of the change in the official website of the recruitment is now https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/countdown/index.php

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/nigimmigration/status/1238475453960249344

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by zeeace(m): 5:51am On Mar 09, 2021
hello guys I know this is off topic. I got a call from the bursar of a university asking me to send him a text of my account number.. I submitted my CV though to a high ranking official in government. does that mean I've gotten a job there. he asked me if I know if I was given an an appointment letter or not. I said no. he then proceeded to ask for my account number. make una help me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 5:54am On Mar 09, 2021
zeeace:
hello guys I know this is off topic. I got a call from the bursar of a university asking me to send him a text of my account number.. I submitted my CV though to a high ranking official in government. does that mean I've gotten a job there. he asked me if I know if I was given an an appointment letter or not. I said no. he then proceeded to ask for my account number. make una help me.
omoh without u comin to do Ippis capturing?pension n all? Na salary them jst want send to u??omoh e noo too sound sha bt anytin is possible tho 9ja
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2021
You guys should be very careful so as to avoid getting scammed. Ignore any call or mail you get from unknown sources. Whenever the board is ready to recruit people they will come out and announce it to the General public. (This has always been the tradition)

So I urge y'all to disregard all these "Dem say, Dem say" type of information. Just keep calm and let your morale be high, NIS will call us when it's time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.