Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (924919 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
mimick:
As I speak to you meeting is ongoing nw with two cg between nscdc cg here present cg immigration, minister and perminent secretary of interior, this meeting took them almost 5hours .
meeting are still holding nw as I speak to you
We are about to here good news after deliberation of appointments of DCG operation and others
if them like, make them take donkeys years, last last my life doesn't depend on the job
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mimick(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2021
*MINISTRY OF INTERIOR*

© *RAUF AREGBOSOLA*
*Minister of Interior*

On Wednesday, I held a meeting to firm up proposed collaboration between the Nigeria Army and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.

Areas of collaboration will include Training, Capacity Building, amongst others.

In attendance were, leader of the Nigeria Army delegation, *Brigadier General I. A. Ajose; PS* @MinOfInteriorNG, Dr. Shuaibu Belgore (@iambeldoc); Commandant General *NSCDC, CG A. A. Audi,* and others. @ Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by efikboii(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian Army have released their SSC list course 47
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
efikboii:
Nigerian Army have released their SSC list course 47
at this point. na mumu dea join Nigeria army

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zeus1905(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
According to what I heard for an immigration officer, this recruitment is till November o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ak4real2(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zeus1905:
According to what I heard for an immigration officer, this recruitment is till November o

Even if an immigration officer told you that, must you say rubbish here. keep the nonsense talk to yourself. we are anticipating to hear good news sooner you are saying something else ... please reason before typing. no b una fault na thee yeye govt wey cause delay allow ur rubbish info.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zeus1905(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ak4real2:

Even if an immigration officer told you that, must you say rubbish here. keep the nonsense talk to yourself. we are anticipating to hear good news sooner you are saying something else ... please reason before typing. no b una fault na thee yeye govt wey cause delay allow ur rubbish info.

Mr. man, I'm just sharing the info I got, no need for insults, it's a free world, I can do what I want, did I say it's the truth, it might not be useful to you, but it might be to others, try and channel your frustration to the appropriate place(s).

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
na una know...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by aircom(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin
Emzenoz:
na una know...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kai Person wey be 29 when them start this recruitment fit don clock 32 now oooh. Naija which way?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ak4real2:

Why are you attacking him for not sharing what you wanted to hear? If he had said the list will be out tomorrow, you will believe and praise him abii... And what if he's just giving a false infor, will you be happy with that?

Walahi frustration dey this country

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rogersmith(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is a public forum everyone is free to share information o. We shouldn’t talk down to people sharing info. We all have different sources.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ak4real2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Adexchelsea19:

Why are you attacking him for not sharing what you wanted to hear? If he had said the list will be out tomorrow, you will believe and praise him abii... And what if he's just giving a false infor, will you be happy with that?

Walahi frustration dey this country
wen I no be mumu like you. is he the government that will release the list...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ak4real2:

your own dea your body o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zeus1905(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Emzenoz:
your own dea your body o
E be things o guy, him own na follow come, this country just dey frustrate people any how.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by dives(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 1:27am On Mar 28, 2021
Emzenoz:
at this point. na mumu dea join Nigeria army

Why??
I don't really understand Nigerians. If the so called "Mumu's" don't join the Army who is going to fight off the insurgents in the North East.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Sikpa04:

Why??
I don't really understand Nigerians. If the so called "Mumu's" don't join the Army who is going to fight off the insurgents in the North East.
Thor son of Odin, don't be angry. Pls without any delay, go and fight the insurgency in the north east ....

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Emzenoz:
Thor son of Odin, don't be angry. Pls without any delay, go and fight the insurgency in the north east ....
Oshey!! Basket mouth!! World most humorous fellow!! You think you're funny? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sikpa04:

Oshey!! Basket mouth!! World most humorous fellow!! You think you're funny? undecided
No
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Boswell89(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Y don't you and your family members enlist and fight them off. Or is the fighting off for others??
What of politicians?? Y can't they bring their children and grandchildren to go and fight them??

Why??
I don't really understand Nigerians. If the so called "Mumu's" don't join the Army who is going to fight off the insurgents in the North East. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emzenoz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Boswell89:
Y don't you and your family members enlist and fight them off. Or is the fighting off for others??
What of politicians?? Y can't they bring their children and grandchildren to go and fight them??

Why??
don't mind the brainless tool. people just like showing their online patriotism for Nigeria. He doesn't know normal people work with situations on ground to act and live. you can't fight govt. insurgency was instituted in the north east by govt and elders in the north for govt selfish and monetary gains which the Nigeria army( low ranking officers) are the ones to pay with their lives.... with news of people resigning lately, the dude would have thought about it logically than to show off his online patriotism. Once again, you can't fight govt, they always win.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Boswell89:

Why??
Let people do what they want please. If they decide to join the Army it's their choice. After all, the rate of unemployment in the country is very high. The Army might just be their way out.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Work has resumed on immigration recruitment....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by gidob(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dannyxy:
What is the latest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Perspective27: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Source don’t come and drop incomplete information.
Dannyxy:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Emzenoz:
don't mind the brainless tool. people just like showing their online patriotism for Nigeria. He doesn't know normal people work with situations on ground to act and live. you can't fight govt. insurgency was instituted in the north east by govt and elders in the north for govt selfish and monetary gains which the Nigeria army( low ranking officers) are the ones to pay with their lives.... with news of people resigning lately, the dude would have thought about it logically than to show off his online patriotism. Once again, you can't fight govt, they always win.

Mr. Man, you should let people decide what they want for themselves. Calling them names because they decided to enlist in the Army is wrong on all levels. If others are retreating and running from the war theatre doesn't mean people won't enlist. Every year at the Army screening centre, you find thousands of young (unemployed & Employed) Nigerians seeking to be in the Army.
Learn to live and let people live.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sambroose(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dannyxy:
This recruitment has been compromised, guys move on, politician hand don enter am, if you no get godfather move , make the shortlisting no choke you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Yujiz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dannyxy:
Wats goin on pls
Elaborate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ak4real2:

I won't go low with you cuz its obvious you lack manners. You are frustrated and I will advise you get some help. Take care

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by a3adebayo: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wahala be like Tinubu age
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sharpson25(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nis is jaga jaga

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.