Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922969 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 10:04am On May 17, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
is the 1.3 million monthly or annually?
Annual
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 10:04am On May 17, 2021
Godrocks:
can a FCC commissioner influence the second list note I didn't write the test or apply at all

This is NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Hahahaha monthly ke

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 10:18am On May 17, 2021
Thanks2God:

Yes ooo.
Today, I stumbled at a senior immigration officer that supervised my center during CBT exam.

I was able to get some concrete and reliable information from him which I will share here subsequently

The Senior immigration officer, was one of the supervisor of the CBT exam. He congratulated me wen I told him I was invited. Saying;

Me: what's our hope of getting the job

Officer: congratulations, you are already employed. All those invited will be taken, except there's discrepancy in Certificate, less than required hight, or didn't attend the screening at all. You guy has crossed them hurdle.

Me: But the CGI said 4120 will be employed out the 6015 invited
Officer: My brother forget that thing, they have just invited the people that they wan to employ. Let me ask u, Did you see any list that contain 6105 names, they have invited people that they will employed. They will used their candidates to fill up the space of those that were invited but didn't come or came but meet requirement, i.e height, age, and certificate etc.

Me: will dey issue us appointment letter, immediately at screening center.
Officer: No, but it won't take long after screening.

Me: It seems there was some level of transparency in the process
Officer: My brother, you guys are lucky bcoz some entities wanted to scretely hijack the whole process, but as the matter became publicize even at NASS, then the eye/attention of Fg govt became more attracted, hence closing monitoring. What played out at NASS, was to advantage of unconnected candidates that performed well at CBT.

Me: Did dey used CBT result or na luck.
Officer: The results of CBT was used for shortlisting of merit list of candidates, except slot reserve for top official, which has been added to shortlisted candidates already. I personally saw your score that day, bcoz we were shown the score immediately after the by the ICT manager before forwarding it to data base center.

Me: what's the cut off mark.
Officer: there was no general cut off bcoz of federal character. Cut off mark was base of general performance of applicants in a particular state.

Me: what about the reference form, ust we go with it fill.
Officer: just go with item mentioned in the invite letter. The essence of the screening is just to see that u are physically fit and not handicap or dwarf, verification your credentials you uploaded during registration then you are already an immigration officer.

Guys, these are somethings I can remember for now

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 10:44am On May 17, 2021
Thanks2God:

The Senior immigration officer, was one of the supervisor of the CBT exam. He congratulated me wen I told him I was invited. Saying;

Officer: congratulations, you are already employed. All those invited will be taken, except there's discrepancy in Certificate, less than required hight, or didn't attend the screening at all. You guy has crossed them hurdle.

Officer: My brother forget that thing, they have just invited the people that they wan to employ. Let me ask u, Did you see any list that contain 6105 names, they have invited people that they will employed. They will used their candidates to fill up the space of those that were invited but didn't come or came but meet requirement, i.e height, age, and certificate etc.

Officer: My brother, you guys are lucky bcoz some entities wanted to scretely hijack the whole process, but as the matter became publicize even at NASS, then the eye/attention of Fg govt became more attracted, hence closing monitoring. What played out at NASS, was to advantage of unconnected candidates that performed well at CBT.

Officer: The results of CBT was used for shortlisting of merit list of candidates, except slot reserve for top official, which has been added to shortlisted candidates already. I personally saw your score that day, bcoz we were shown the score immediately after the by the ICT manager before forwarding it to data base center.

Officer: there was no general cut off bcoz of federal character. Cut off mark was base of general performance of applicants in a particular state.

Officer: just go with item mentioned in the invite letter. The essence of the screening is just to see that u are physically fit and not handicap or dwarf, verification your credentials you uploaded during registration then you are already an immigration officer.

Nice... Thanks bro.. This is encouraging.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 10:47am On May 17, 2021
Thanks2God:

What did you apply with, ssce or BSc?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2021
Thanks2God:

Similar thing my NIS friends told me..

Congratulations to the selected candidates
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sharpson25(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2021
Pls what is about nscdc
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 11:47am On May 17, 2021
frank2zee:

What did you apply with, ssce or BSc?

I use my NCE certificate though I have B.Sc.
Bcoz I already knw Bsc slots are most competitive, and mostly reserve for top politicians candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gavorche: 12:01pm On May 17, 2021
Thanks2God:

Bcoz I already knw Bsc slots are most competitive, and mostly reserve for top politicians candidates

Using ur nce result was kind of a wise decision considering the high competitiveness of the bsc cadre level,hope you won't regret and feel cheated in the future when ur bsc mates are commanding you and earning better than you,cos that can be painful o
Congratulations anyway
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sharpson25(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2021
Pls ask ur source about nscdc pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 17, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
It's annually. Divide it by 12 to get the monthly pay
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by prophetic69(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2021
Godrocks:
can a FCC commissioner influence the second list note I didn't write the test or apply at all
if he promised maybe he knows who he can talk to...but I know it's possible even if you didn't apply.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2021
Thanks2God:

why didnt you apply with both
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2021
Thanks2God:

Be contended with the one God gave you... Even the ssce sef no easy to get as people been talk am...

Congratulations man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 2:24pm On May 17, 2021
Pls i have a question !....My ID number IA-03..tho i uploaded my Bsc down to my NYSC cert.... but from what i am seeing ...It's like ASI is for Bsc holders ...
Pls someone should clear me on dis.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2021
njokujay21:
Pls i have a question !....My ID number IA-03..tho i uploaded my Bsc down to my NYSC cert.... but from what i am seeing ...It's like ASI is for Bsc holders ...
Pls someone should clear me on dis.

fault is from you during application. You applied for IA instead of ASI. Maybe you didnt take time to read through the requirements for application
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 2:47pm On May 17, 2021
Ina2k:

fault is from you during application. You applied for IA instead of ASI. Maybe you didnt take time to read through the requirements for application
thank you! for that ..So what is my fate now ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2021
njokujay21:

have you checked if you are successful in the shortlisted names
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2021
njokujay21:

where you shortlisted for IA?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jeffsticky: 3:02pm On May 17, 2021
Thanks2God:

Thanks sir for the updates.
Pls help us ask about NSCDC recruitment.
Are we to expect invites anytime soon?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 3:05pm On May 17, 2021
Ina2k:

where you shortlisted for IA?
Yes
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2021
njokujay21:

Yes

That's good. Just pray you get to the final stage and get the job. I believe promotions can be done as time goes on during the job. But I doubt if it can be done in the screening process since you got what you applied for.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 3:07pm On May 17, 2021
happy662:
have you checked if you are successful in the shortlisted names
Yeah i was shortlisted
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 3:10pm On May 17, 2021
Ina2k:

That's good. Just pray you get to the final stage and get the job. I believe promotions can be done as time goes on during the job. But I doubt if it can be done in the screening process since you got what you applied for.
Thanks man ...At least half bread is better than none
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2021
njokujay21:

Thanks man ...At least half bread is better than none

Ur welcome man.
What date is ur screening scheduled? Are you from the east?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2021
njokujay21:

Yeah i was shortlisted
congratulations
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 3:26pm On May 17, 2021
Ina2k:

Ur welcome man.
What date is ur screening scheduled? Are you from the east?
Yeah...1st ......So what are u shortlist as ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 3:27pm On May 17, 2021
happy662:
congratulations
Thanks .....what about you?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sharpson25(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2021
Nscdc any news about Apl or screening
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2021
njokujay21:
Yeah...1st ......So what are u shortlist as ?
ASI. Mine is 3rd. what's ur venue?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 3:38pm On May 17, 2021
Ina2k:

ASI. Mine is 3rd. what's ur venue?
imo.....Wow.....
can't dey do something for me during dis screening ?? but i uploaded my Bsc cert .....Chai nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.