Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922902 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 9:51pm On May 18, 2021
SuppoOmoo:

Nothing much. It is done to conform with Police Ranking System. With this, you can easily identify personnel of your rank in the Police, especially at Junior cadre level.

See police Ranking System...

IG = consolidated
DIG = consolidated
AIG = consolidated
CP=16
DCP=15
ACP=14
CSP=13
SP=12
DSP=11
ASP I ( confirmed)=10
ASP II (unconfirmed)=9
IP I =8
IP II =7
S/M =6
SGT =5
CPL =4
PC =3

Boss, but NCE/ond entry point in police force is cadet inspector (07) Not Sargent major (06) as you stated above. Why is paramilitary placing NCE/OND holders on level 06 instead of level as police does

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Rollinstone(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2021
officialfestus:
we don plenty.
Yes o, if it's the same date, i suggest we go together

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 9:08am On May 19, 2021
pqute:
Pls can someone give directions on how to get to NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION TRAINING SCHOOL, AHODA RIVER STATE from benin city

Sent you a mail now.
My center is also Ahoada, River State
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nikwes: 10:01am On May 19, 2021
Please can someone use a medical cert. of fitness from a military hospital?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2021
Dannyxy:
no list is dropping after screening, if you pass the screening, you are given your appointment letter there, you do your ipps capturing and other documentation.
How true is this info??
Collection of APL,documentation and capturing same day?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2021
nikwes:
Please can someone use a medical cert. of fitness from a military hospital?

Yes it's a govt hospital
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2021
marvdon200:
How true is this info??
Collection of APL,documentation and capturing same day?
change... I updated..

It will be on a later date now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sharpson25(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2021
Any news about Nscdc
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2021
HarunaWest:

You senile ni...instead of you to hustle how to get slot your talking nonsense calculation.. What is the sense in calculating when you wouldn't be shortlisted?
Yeye dey worry you
How far , were you shortlisted to participate in physical screening and certificate verification?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by officialfestus(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2021
Rollinstone:

Yes o, if it's the same date, i suggest we go together
yeah
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 4:15pm On May 19, 2021
Sharpson25:
Any news about Nscdc

Go to nscdc thread to get your answer
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Akubojr(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
meetgaya:

Go to nscdc thread to get your answer

Immigration list don show and ur mind don calm why won't u push him over to another group for him to get answer to a question even people in this group might have answers to....
Humans.
Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2021
Akubojr:
[color=#000099][/color]

Immigration list don show and ur mind don calm why won't u push him over to another group for him to get answer to a question even people in this group might have answers to....
Humans.
Mtchew
I dey tell u,very shameful.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by pqute(f): 10:12pm On May 19, 2021
happy662:
When is your date?
8th of June
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by pqute(f): 10:21pm On May 19, 2021
I'm kinda confused at the moment and I would really love some advice from you guys... I'm currently in my finals in a federal uni and I was shortlisted for this second screening, the issue now is that I have to collect my original ssce which is about 5k or even more than, collect fslc testimonial from a primary school which is about 3k, go for a medical fitness test with its own charge, transport myself to and fro rivers state, even lodging and feeding expenses. That's amounting to more than 20k.
I don't know if there's a need to spend this much amount of money on a job that I'm not even 100% sure of, seeing that I'm already having expenses for my final year project and many other things.
I would really love to hear what you guys think
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2021
pqute:
I'm kinda confused at the moment and I would really love some advice from you guys... I'm currently in my finals in a federal uni and I was shortlisted for this second screening, the issue now is that I have to collect my original ssce which is about 5k or even more than, collect fslc testimonial from a primary school which is about 3k, go for a medical fitness test with its own charge, transport myself to and fro rivers state, even lodging and feeding expenses. That's amounting to more than 20k.
I don't know if there's a need to spend this much amount of money on a job that I'm not even 100% sure of, seeing that I'm already having expenses for my final year project and many other things.
I would really love to hear what you guys think
run it to the end! Expenses will neva reach 100k,its ur future here.. And if u get the job try differ or run ur last year properly to the brim no dull guy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2021
Hello Pqute,

I’d advised that you see this to an humble end, quitting at this stage isn’t right imho, this won’t stop from graduating, and those expenses you wrote about would still be done at some point in time i.e they are necessities(bar the medical report).

When the training comes up, you can apply for leave of absence in your school, if you aren’t in any way short of the requirements ( height, flat-foot, shoulders width etc), I’m sure you’d be given the job. Don’t quit sis!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 12:29am On May 20, 2021
pqute:
8th of June
..my date and yours are the same.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 6:24am On May 20, 2021
Ricodine:

It's nothing! I greet you, "This is Lagos!" (because we don't say welcome to Lagos, here).
grin grin You know this. You go even add "shine your eye"
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 6:26am On May 20, 2021
marvdon200:
Go to a govt hospital near you and pick it... Budget like 3k or 3k+

Omo, na N8, 500 I do my own for one Lagos general hospital.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 6:27am On May 20, 2021
You'd need to go to a government hospital.
Budget N9k. I did mine N8, 500 in Lagos so it may vary. It may be less or more where you go to do it
Folami05:
Pls who can help with a government hospital medical certificate...I'm based in abk
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sharpson25(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2021
Mimick any news about Nscdc
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 8:22am On May 20, 2021
Tazdroid:
grin grin You know this. You go even add "shine your eye"

I dey tell you ogami. Eko lo npe ibi!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:29am On May 20, 2021
Sharpson25:
Mimick any news about Nscdc

Sharpson, be calming down small, some of us are also waiting for NSCDC list including the mimic you're asking him for info..we are all tensed too..just look for something to distract you alittle for time and days to pass, you'll eventually hear something. You're making yourself more anxious by this..it's hard but take your mind off it small, 2 days off sef is not bad. If there's any info, you'll surely hear about it. Those people are obviously still battling with slot and the rest, tho I heard it's promtion Stuff..When e do them, them go release am, Just relax my guy!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sharpson25(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2021
OK thank you
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 9:35am On May 20, 2021
Akubojr:
[color=#000099][/color]

Humans.
Mtchew

Yet you didn't give him the answer.
Is it not better to go to where he can possibly get his answer

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 10:29am On May 20, 2021
Pls guys need answer, about this two jobs which is better, in terms less stress, salary package, career growth to the top, free time for personal hustle etc
Between FG immigration job with (N.C.E) AII 06 (Asst inspector) and Graduates Assistant (B.Sc) of State University which is preferable

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by KBConfident: 10:40am On May 20, 2021
Thanks2God:
Pls guys need answer, about this two jobs which is better, in terms less stress, salary package, career growth to the top, free time for personal hustle etc
Between FG immigration job with (N.C.E) AII 06 (Asst inspector) and Graduates Assistant (B.Sc) of State University which is preferable

Graduate Assistant of state university is much more 2* better than.
My brother, be wise
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2021
KBConfident:

Graduate Assistant of state university is much more 2* better than.
My brother, be wise
KB pls what are/your reasons?tnx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2021
Thanks2God:
Pls guys answer this bro here.Lets share ideas!
So personally I think Immigration is better cos its federal Job.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by KBConfident: 10:46am On May 20, 2021
Thanks2God:

You might be thinking of state workers compare to federal workers.
But believe or not, most state paid the same salary for their academic staff with federal academic staff.
G.A (State) and G.A.(Federal) take home is equivalent, difference is little allowance.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nuradeen011(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2021
Thanks2God:
Graduate assistant by far

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.