Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (924430 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 6:26pm On May 25, 2021
Dannyxy:
Keep checking till midnight.. some just got uploaded now...

Meanwhile guys, I don't do mails, ask and I will reply here, I dont have slots or anything to give anyone... I only give you information....

T for tanks grin
are state comptrollers given slots? And what are the possibilities of one who didnt attend the screening joining the service after the screening is concluded.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2021
Dannyxy:

Meanwhile guys, I don't do mails, ask and I will reply here, I dont have slots or anything to give anyone... I only give you information....

T for tanks grin
Yo bruv ,so we shud expect this week for NSCDC yea?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Cloong: 7:09pm On May 25, 2021
Please guys, where can I get the white complete kit with the shoe on Lagos mainland at affordable price. I have a very short time to prepare and I think I can get helpful info here. Thanks. Don't air me.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HarunaWest(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2021
Dannyxy:
nope... budget has been passed, very soon you guys will get messages...

Today it was finalized...
Do you have an Idea when the SOON is?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jimfarayola(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2021
Please, is it a must to shave beards for the physical screening?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Cloong: 7:50pm On May 25, 2021
I guess so, I'm looking for a place to shave mine this night
jimfarayola:
Please, is it a must to shave beards for the physical screening?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2021
Shave every every oo.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 8:20pm On May 25, 2021
Dannyxy:

T for tanks grin

Thanks brother... I'm hopefully bro will get his name uploaded now..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by otorman: 8:42pm On May 25, 2021
Cloong:
Please guys, where can I get the white complete kit with the shoe on Lagos mainland at affordable price. I have a very short time to prepare and I think I can get helpful info here. Thanks. Don't air me.
Kantangua market at rate of 500 for shorts and shirts
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emm86: 9:05pm On May 25, 2021
Folsbal:

Please I would love to connect with you
badeola397@gmail.com

pls dannyx this information about fire service replacement is it confirmed pls I mean senior staff replacement
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emm86: 9:07pm On May 25, 2021
HonFola:

Thanks brother... I'm hopefully bro will get his name uploaded now..
pls dannyx any information about federal fire service replacement for senior staff I need update pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emm86: 9:08pm On May 25, 2021
Pls dannyx any information about federal fire service replacement for senior staff
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Cloong: 9:25pm On May 25, 2021
Oh yes, ironically, that's where I bought my NYSC kit that year, but that katangoa dey rough, them go pull you taya, so stressful that time. I hope it's better now sha. Thanks much
otorman:

Kantangua market at rate of 500 for shorts and shirts
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Emm86: 10:00pm On May 25, 2021
Dannyxy:
yeah this too has been finalized, appointment letter and documentation soon...
so we should be expecting good news any moment from now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ngenge(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by OloriVin(f): 10:43pm On May 25, 2021
[quote author=Dannyxy post=102058987]new names are being uploaded today, people have started seeing.. Check your portals...

Good luck guy ...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adexmerry: 10:46pm On May 25, 2021
Please I participated in the exam that was written Dec 7th 2020.. I just logged in now to see . Thank you for applying we regret to inform you that your application was not successful... Please does that mean I didn't pass the exam and didn't proceed to the next stage?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tayo26: 11:10pm On May 25, 2021
Hello guys, please is the website fake or authentic https://immigrationrecruitment.org/

Kindly help a brother
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 3:18am On May 26, 2021
Adexmerry:
Please I participated in the exam that was written Dec 7th 2020.. I just logged in now to see . Thank you for applying we regret to inform you that your application was not successful... Please does that mean I didn't pass the exam and didn't proceed to the next stage?
you didn't proceed to the next stage
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 3:19am On May 26, 2021
tayo26:
Hello guys, please is the website fake or authentic https://immigrationrecruitment.org/

Kindly help a brother
it's fake
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by SuppoOmoo: 7:23am On May 26, 2021
DANSANI2020:
plese how about correctional service ,some are saying there is another list to complete d 2019 recruitment exercise

Yeah, if you have legit source, you could be taken as part of the last batch (4th Batch) to fill up the few available vacancies with your APL carrying the same date as those of 1st, 2nd & 3rd batches. Just that your own pay will start counting from your date of IPPIS capturing but not the date on your APL. I hope you get that right?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2021
Dannyxy:
Good news in coming for NSCDC...
Good morning brother and thanks for all you do, really appreciate it. Like when exactly should we be expecting SMS/EMAIL or invite through website from NSCDC, is it this week or next week (Next month)? I'll appreciate if you can drop an insight for us please.. Thanks in anticipation!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nasirubusman117: 8:34am On May 26, 2021
Next month as some are saying
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Dannyxy(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2021
PrinceFola:
Good morning brother and thanks for all you do, really appreciate it. Like when exactly should we be expecting SMS/EMAIL or invite through website from NSCDC, is it this week or next week (Next month)? I'll appreciate if you can drop an insight for us please.. Thanks in anticipation!
Not this week though, before the end of the week I will give the clear period of time, though most probably it will come out at the same time with fire service replacement, in the 2nd week of June when the immigration screening is finishing... the 2nd week of june is tentative, not certain... note, anything can change, but know it's coming soon.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2021
Dannyxy:
Not this week though, before the end of the week I will give the clear period of time, though most probably it will come out at the same time with fire service replacement, in the 2nd week of June when the immigration screening is finishing... the 2nd week of june is tentative, not certain... note, anything can change, but know it's coming soon.
Alright brothely, thank you so much!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 9:39am On May 26, 2021
SuppoOmoo:

Yeah, if you have legit source, you could be taken as part of the last batch (4th Batch) to fill up the few available vacancies with your APL carrying the same date as those of 1st, 2nd & 3rd batches. Just that your own pay will start counting from your date of IPPIS capturing but not the date on your APL. I hope you get that right?

Do you have any idea as to immigration service second list coming out..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 10:27am On May 26, 2021
Sorry, the fire service replacement exercise will it be made public ABI Dem don do am finish and them wan release list of Successfull Candidates for the replacement...?

quote author=Dannyxy post=102073741]Not this week though, before the end of the week I will give the clear period of time, though most probably it will come out at the same time with fire service replacement, in the 2nd week of June when the immigration screening is finishing... the 2nd week of june is tentative, not certain... note, anything can change, but know it's coming soon.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:55am On May 26, 2021
HonFola:

Do you have any idea as to immigration service second list coming out..
You and this your second list sha. Ask your questions direct bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 11:33am On May 26, 2021
This question is for those who has gone/done their screening.

Pls what's percentage of turn up of shortlisted candidates.
Someone said in a WhatsApp group that out of 50 candidates scheduled for day 41 person were present. Meaning about 9 candidates didn't make it to come for screening.

Pls what's the percentage turn up candidates in your center
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 11:37am On May 26, 2021
Paramilitary1:
You and this your second list sha. Ask your questions direct bro

The question is straight and direct for whoever is willing to answer,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 12:27pm On May 26, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Cloong:
I guess so, I'm looking for a place to shave mine this night
..one of the coordinator told us appearance is 30marks that include shaving for guys,neatness and putting on the right clothes......that we should make not put on 3 quarter trousers too........He also said that among the 50people been screened in each Zones 28 will be selected from each zone everyday

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 12:28pm On May 26, 2021
Thanks2God:
This question is for those who has gone/done their screening.

Pls what's percentage of turn up of shortlisted candidates.
Someone said in a WhatsApp group that out of 50 candidates scheduled for day 41 person were present. Meaning about 9 candidates didn't make it to come for screening.

Pls what's the percentage turn up candidates in your center
we were just 44 at minna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.