Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (924183 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by OloriVin(f): 5:59pm On May 24, 2021
Dannyxy:
nope... budget has been passed, very soon you guys will get messages...

Today it was finalized...

Thanks be to Jehovah. It's a good news
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by badmus1148: 6:02pm On May 24, 2021
Danny do you have any info on customs

Dannyxy:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by olabode23: 6:09pm On May 24, 2021
Dannyxy:

Thanks for the info bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2021
Dannyxy:
for now Abuja is the intended, for ASI though...
Any clue if it will be July or?? Sorry for being curious
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2021
Good evening my people! Sorry this is coming very late, I’ve been sleeping since I got back from the screening, Lagos traffic na war shocked
I left home(Mowe) very early(before 6 a.m) to beat the traffic as advised, unfortunately i still got caught up in it. I got to NIS headquarters around 9 a.m.

In preparation for the screening, we lined up outside the gate, and our invitation sleep was checked and used for admission(a personal number would be assigned to you) in to the proper screening point. At the point of the physical screening, nothing much was done, your original certificates would be checked against the post you applied for, proceeding from there, some officers would your height, chest width, and leg structures. After that you’re required to sign out. No test questions was asked.

In conclusion, the whole screening process was almost hassles free, lasted for a couples of hours. I wish everyone here success in this, blessings!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by bamog(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2021
Those that have done their screening in lagos today!!

Make una gist us nah abeg
Make I know aw I go take prepare wella on June 11 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Manofhappiness: 6:29pm On May 24, 2021
iGod:
Good evening my people! Sorry this is coming very late, I’ve been sleeping since I got back from the screening, Lagos traffic na war shocked
I left home(Mowe) very early(before 6 a.m) to beat the traffic as advised, unfortunately i still got caught up in it. I got to NIS headquarters around 9 a.m.

In preparation for the screening, we lined up outside the gate, and our invitation sleep was checked and used for admission(a personal number would be assigned to you) in to the proper screening point. At the point of the physical screening, nothing much was done, your original certificates would be checked against the post you applied for, proceeding from there, some officers would your height, chest width, and leg structures. After that you’re required to sign out. No test questions was asked.

In conclusion, the whole screening process was almost hassles free, lasted for a couples of hours. I wish everyone here success in this, blessings!

Thanks for the info boss. May God see us thru. Ameen.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by bamog(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2021
God bless you bro cheesy cheesy
Wow!!
Nah God grace remain laidis

iGod:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 6:34pm On May 24, 2021
iGod:

Bro, was Testimonial accepted in place of Fslc?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ZaraD: 6:48pm On May 24, 2021
God bless you real good and all the best in all your endeavors

iGod:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2021
frank2zee:

Bro, was Testimonial accepted in place of Fslc?

I can’t really say, but I think it’s acceptable. A user once wrote here that it’s acceptable. In my own case, my medical report and FLSC wasn’t even checked before I was passed.

*Amen! big thanks to everyone for the mentions.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2021
iGod:

if an applicant wasn't allowed to sign out, does it mean he or she was not qualified for the job?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 8:14pm On May 24, 2021
marvdon200:
Any clue if it will be July or?? Sorry for being curious
Howfar bro ....Where u guys putting on white?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IQUIT(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2021
iGod:

I can’t really say, but I think it’s acceptable. A user once wrote here that it’s acceptable. In my own case, my medical report and FLSC wasn’t even checked before I was passed.

*Amen! big thanks to everyone for the mentions.
abeg wetin una wear go, na singlet? And also them they allow phone?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Cloong: 8:31pm On May 24, 2021
Please how can I get the medical certificate of fitness,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by makikk: 8:40pm On May 24, 2021
iGod:

Please did they ask for the reference form
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2021
makikk:

Please did they ask for the reference form

No sir.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2021
IQUIT:
abeg wetin una wear go, na singlet? And also them they allow phone?

White top and shorts, white shoes with socks, phone was allowed.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2021
happy662:
if an applicant wasn't allowed to sign out, does it mean he or she was not qualified for the job?

Everyone must sign out, as well as sign in.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 12:08am On May 25, 2021
iGod:

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing.

Sorry pls, do you know if they normally provide accommodation for those coming from far away?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 12:22am On May 25, 2021
iGod:

They offered you guys seat sef. Thank God!!
Army go tell you make you sit down for under sun. We just like suffer head things in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IQUIT(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2021
iGod:

thanks, my white shoe get black stripes sha.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by omobaroja(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2021
I wish you the very best officer.

Were you guys told to come for jogging like that of customs?
iGod:

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 7:37am On May 25, 2021
Tazdroid:

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing.

Sorry pls, do you know if they normally provide accommodation for those coming from far away?
Even officers who are already in the service are not provided accomodation. Na candidates them go come provide for If you have it in mind that accommodation will be provided for you then have a rethink and begin to make provisions for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 7:46am On May 25, 2021
NIS is sending texts to candidates whose screening dates have been changed. Received mine this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 9:10am On May 25, 2021
Dannyxy:
Good news in coming for NSCDC...

Any info regards custom finallist?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2021
meetgaya:

Any info regards custom finallist?
go to custom group
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2021
omobaroja:
I wish you the very best officer.

Were you guys told to come for jogging like that of customs?

No any sort drilling at the Lagos center yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2021
happy662:
go to custom group
Chairman relax abg. Yes I know it doesn't relate with NIS but you never can tell who has an info in this group. After all someone was dishing out information concerning NSCDC. All na paramilitary, na one umbrella (FG) naim hold everybody.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 10:17am On May 25, 2021
happy662:
go to custom group

I don't know why they are flood/spamming here with nscdc and custom issue.

This thread should be strictly NIS ongoing recruitment/screening.

Pls let's maintain decorum of what the thread is meant for.

Kindly take, nscdc matter to Nscdc thread and custom matter to custom thread
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2021
Dannyxy:

Thank you so much Brother, I always trust your information.... We await the good news soon!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oteikwu16(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2021
Dannyxy:
Good news in coming for NSCDC...

Bro, good day... Please I would like to know if u have any information regarding Fire service replacement?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.