Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922868 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 6:26am On May 31, 2021
I wish every one of us a successful week and new month
18 more days and our screening will be over
God favour us as well all do our screening,.. amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 7:08am On May 31, 2021
BIGOB:

Na your type dey make this big men get slot. So why did you apply in the first place?

Calm down, bro. You don't expect me to keep waiting on them since December. I weighed my current job to the position I applied for. You won't understand though.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 7:19am On May 31, 2021
frank2zee:

Which position exactly are you referring to?

I applied as an AII with my OND cert. Found out the level and pay isn't encouraging as I had earlier thought. I might just change my mind at the 11th hour though. Fingers crossed.

I have always dreamt about being a uniform man, so I'll definitely apply again.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 8:08am On May 31, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

I applied as an AII with my OND cert. Found out the level and pay isn't encouraging as I had earlier thought. I might just change my mind at the 11th hour though. Fingers crossed.

LOL what are your chances of getting this far when you apply again? And what are the chances that you wouldnt have to wait this long again when you reapply? My candid advice, work toward the Immigration job, with time you can upgrade. But if you want to do otherwise, fine, give person slot. God sef knows how He does His things. He has brought you this far, you now decide on your own not to accept the offer, not that they didnt shortlist you o, you decided on your own. Then you now want to reapply, and you expect to get it again?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 8:55am On May 31, 2021
BIGOB:

LOL what are your chances of getting this far when you apply again? And what are the chances that you wouldnt have to wait this long again when you reapply? My candid advice, work toward the Immigration job, with time you can upgrade. But if you want to do otherwise, fine, give person slot. God sef knows how He does His things. He has brought you this far, you now decide on your own not to accept the offer, not that they didnt shortlist you o, you decided on your own. Then you now want to reapply, and you expect to get it again?

Like I said, I might change my mind at the 11th hour.
So why'd you think I can't make the cut next time. Not every thing has to do with connection. I worked hard, did enough studying before the exam and I got shortlisted on merit. So?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 9:02am On May 31, 2021
I wonder the fate of those going to Imo command cry cry

Make una pipe low
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 9:07am On May 31, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Like I said, I might change my mind at the 11th hour.
So why'd you think I can't make the cut next time. Not every thing has to do with connection. I worked hard, did enough studying before the exam and I got shortlisted on merit. So?
And who said anything about connection? Sorry eh, dont be annoyeded cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 11:32am On May 31, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

So how much is the pay you found out... You might be misinformed?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 11:54am On May 31, 2021
frank2zee:

46 or 56k, aside benefits though.
Bsc is 114k aside aside other benefit.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 11:57am On May 31, 2021
frank2zee:

46 or 56k, aside other benefits though.

How easy or rather how long will it take one to convert from OND to BSc?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 12:28pm On May 31, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Calm down, bro. You don't expect me to keep waiting on them since December. I weighed my current job to the position I applied for. You won't understand though.

Brother, u understand your situation better than anyone. I advise you follow your mind. Let your instincts guide you.
Good luck in your quest.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2021
Dannyxy:
Arrangement has been concluded, anytime now...
Good afternoon bro, how are you doing? Please is there any update for us as per this(NSCDC)? Thanks in anticipation as we look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ngenge(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2021
We are earnestly waiting
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 3:16pm On May 31, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

46 or 56k, aside other benefits though.

How easy or rather how long will it take one to convert from OND to BSc?

It's 56k basic salary, by the time you add your benefits and allowances it should be close to 70k
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
frank2zee:

It's 56k basic salary, by the time you add your benefits and allowances it should be close to 70k

Please, How about the conversion process, how long will it take? This will be the deal breaker for me.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 4:02pm On May 31, 2021
naijakrook:

Brother, u understand your situation better than anyone. I advise you follow your mind. Let your instincts guide you.
Good luck in your quest.

Thank you. You understand situations like this. I guess they've never been in such kind of situation before, so it easier for them to pass judgement.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 4:11pm On May 31, 2021
Where are those that went for screening today? Please come and tell us how it went
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 4:14pm On May 31, 2021
Everygoodthing:
Where are those that went for screening today? Please come and tell us how it went

Especially those that went to owerri.. I hope una returned in one piece
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 4:28pm On May 31, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Thank you. You understand situations like this. I guess they've never been in such kind of situation before, so it easier for them to pass judgement.
Baba no one is passing judgement
You said you'll forfeit the screening, and later said you might change your mind at the 11th hour. No one put those words in your mouth. Somethings ba, you dont need advice. You claim the process has taken too long. Why didnt you change your mind all these while? Why is it now they are about concluding everything. You have an opportunity that most people are looking for, and you want to chicken out at this stage.
Like I asked earlier, what are your chances of making it this far next time? Whether you made it this far through hard work or godfatherism. If through hard work, what makes you think others wont work harder than you next time? And if through a godfather, what makes you think he/she will still be willing to help after you've decided to throw away this opportunity.
Baba you're the one to advise yourself on this matter, no one else will do it for you, and most importantly pray.
If you have always dreamed of wearing a uniform, then zero your mind and work towards this offer, if not, then zero your mind and grow in your current field. Like I said, zero your mind, not the one you'll now start regretting tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Please, How about the conversion process, how long will it take? This will be the deal breaker for me.

I think from two years of being recruited, you can start applying for upgrades
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 6:53pm On May 31, 2021
PrinceFola:
Good afternoon bro, how are you doing? Please is there any update for us as per this(NSCDC)? Thanks in anticipation as we look forward to hearing from you.

We have waited for this long and i think the list would be out soonest.. I believe if he has info, he would share ASAP, let's not push it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2021
starbuck:

We have waited for this long and i think the list would be out soonest.. I believe if he has info, he would share ASAP, let's not push it
Not at all sis, not pushing! Just wanna reminding him not to forget us in case there's any information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by starbuck(f): 7:27pm On May 31, 2021
PrinceFola:
Not at all sis, not pushing! Just wanna reminding him not to forget us in case there's any information.

Alright

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kovie2693: 8:26pm On May 31, 2021
Please has anyone gone for screening at Ahoada?
If yes, how did it go?
Secondly, please i need directions to the immigration training Camp at Ahoada, I'm going from Delta State
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 9:01pm On May 31, 2021
kovie2693:
Please has anyone gone for screening at Ahoada?
If yes, how did it go?
Secondly, please i need directions to the immigration training Camp at Ahoada, I'm going from Delta State

Mine is scheduled for June 7 though...
But the road to ahoada isn't a difficult one
Where in delta are u coming from??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tyeenigga(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2021
God day people, If I applied at 29 a d now I am 30 what can I do or it won't affect me
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ori9: 3:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Is it possible to buy immigration slot at this time?
Ps. If you have a genuine slot for sale please dm. Payment after confirmation of Apl, thanks.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ori9: 3:05am On Jun 01, 2021
]
Ps. If you have a genuine slot for sale please dm. Payment after confirmation of Apl, thanks.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kovie2693: 3:25am On Jun 01, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

Mine is scheduled for June 7 though...
But the road to ahoada isn't a difficult one
Where in delta are u coming from??

Same date with me too, coming from agbarho
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2021
kovie2693:

Same date with me too, coming from agbarho

I'm actually coming from the North though but urs is easier, just find your way to warri cos it's 2hrs plus from warri to ahoada den cross to the left and board transport either cab or bike to immigration training school... Good luck
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 5:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Ori9:

Uncle I no nothing about it and I don't sell

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.