Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (924127 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
BIGOB:

114k isnt the old pay. Even as of 2019 ASI were still collecting 114k. I dont know where you got the info from that they collect 127k.

Sorry depending on the month in 2019
Cause they started receiving new minimum wage on December 2019
Please confirm

Meanwhile police 1 star have started receiving 150k
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wonderlaco:

You are right I just confirm its 114k
Nawa it's kinda poor, a confirmed Inspector of police 2 bar earns more than an ASI hmmm
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
marvdon200:
Nawa it's kinda poor, a confirmed Inspector of police 2 bar earns more than an ASI hmmm

Minister of interior needs to follow up the issue
Cause paramilitary and police are suppose to receive the same
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Seems as though pay in the individual paramilitary agency is different despite being under CONPASS. For instance, if you search for NCoS and NSCDC recruitment adverts, you'll notice that SC (doctors) and DSC (pharmacists) are placed under CONMESS and COHESS respectively, whereas, NIS put them under CONPASS 11 & 10.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jaybest90(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
VirginVandike:

N114k
Baba what about ssce
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ricodine:
Seems as though pay in the individual paramilitary agency is different despite being under CONPASS. For instance, if you search for NCoS and NSCDC recruitment adverts, you'll notice that SC (doctors) and DSC (pharmacists) are placed under CONMESS and COHESS respectively, whereas, NIS put them under CONPASS 11 & 10.

Yes because of the salary structure
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ponytail22: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
The whole process would be rounding up before August .
The CG is due for retirement in 3months time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ricodine: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wonderlaco:

Yes because of the salary structure

What I meant was that doctors and pharmacists in NIS are placed under CONPASS compared to sister agencies like NCoS & NSCDC who place them under CONMESS and CONHESS. Why is that so?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wonderlaco:

Sorry depending on the month in 2019
Cause they started receiving new minimum wage on December 2019
Please confirm

Meanwhile police 1 star have started receiving 150k
Lol I no go even answer you. Shey you first said 2018? Stand by what you're saying.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
BIGOB:

Lol I no go even answer you. Shey you first said 2018? Stand by what you're saying.

Baba abeg if you know the updated pay make u assist person, man need make decisions.

Salary scale for 1 star biko for NIS
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
BIGOB:

Brou I recheck minimum wage for paramilitary was paid 2019 December
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blaccsparrow(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nscdc aside, does anyone have any information about INEC recruitment?

Nothing has been said about it so far.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
jaybest90:

Baba what about ssce

Make una reason this guy qstn na.... No be only ASI dem dey recruit

As they have moved AI-03 to grade 4..what will they be taking home now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wonderlaco:

Brou I recheck minimum wage for paramilitary was paid 2019 December

Bro.. Where did you check it from?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jaybest90(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
frank2zee:

Make una reason this guy qstn na.... No be only ASI dem dey recruit

As they have moved AI-03 to grade 4..what will they be taking home now
Abi now
Abeg make una tell us ssce take home oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
frank2zee:

Bro.. Where did you check it from?

7k was added to that 114k when minimum wage was increased and added to there pay
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wonderlaco:

7k was added to that 114k when minimum wage was increased and added to there pay

So does it means 7k was also added to all ranks?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
frank2zee:

So does it means 7k was also added to all ranks?

No
The amount added to each rank depends on the grade
Junior was higher
AS middle
While from
Red neck the list
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Immacoolb: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
This 114k for ASC1, is allowance inclusive or excluding allowances?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by achiever1991: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
What about NCE/ND holders??
What about their salary??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sometimes it amazes me reading post or comments of expectants on this thread requesting for information about how much pay a particular position is receiving instead of one dedicating his energy to prayers to get enlisted. If I may ask, of what benefit will it be to anyone asking if u realize that the pay is not upto what u are expecting? Are there not others doing the job for that same pay? Are you not really tired of walking the streets with applications, CVs, credentials and passports? Why must you even be thinking of wanting to hit big at ur entry point of any job? Can't you allow space for growth in your career life? I think we have reached a point where we have to start displaying some level of maturity on this race of ours even though we can't tell who is who on this thread but our conscience is alive.
There are so many others who are following developments here but only chose to be silent even when they have vital information and knows the direction of the wind. So many more, even highly qualified than some of us making mouth and claiming Authority in terms of knowing one senior man or the other.
Experience has shown that some of the candidates claiming they know one senior man or the other on threads like this hardly even make the final list. But commoners that only have God as their last resort and hope always eventually make the list.
Take it or leave it, this recruitment is one of the transparent process I have seen in recent times and I call you to debate, most of the candidates that went for NIS screening will make the final call up without God fathers. So don't be discourage by words of men about needing to have a God father to get enlisted.
May I use this time to call our attention to what is most needed at this moment, Prayers. Especially as we are emerging into the critical phase of our struggle. When you are in, then go ahead and make the loudest noise then it will be fine cos you are not an empty vessel.

This is not an attack on any personality but a challenge to us to wake up to the reality of what lies ahead and not to be making mouth when loose ends are not well fixed.
God bless us all in this struggle and may this week unveil hope for all of us.
Good night.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 5:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Amin
naijakrook:
Sometimes it amazes me reading post or comments of expectants on this thread requesting for information about how much pay a particular position is receiving instead of one dedicating his energy to prayers to get enlisted. If I may ask, of what benefit will it be to anyone asking if u realize that the pay is not upto what u are expecting? Are there not others doing the job for that same pay? Are you not really tired of walking the streets with applications, CVs, credentials and passports? Why must you even be thinking of wanting to hit big at ur entry point of any job? Can't you allow space for growth in your career life? I think we have reached a point where we have to start displaying some level of maturity on this race of ours even though we can't tell who is who on this thread but our conscience is alive.
There are so many others who are following developments here but only chose to be silent even when they have vital information and knows the direction of the wind. So many more, even highly qualified than some of us making mouth and claiming Authority in terms of knowing one senior man or the other.
Experience has shown that some of the candidates claiming they know one senior man or the other on threads like this hardly even make the final list. But commoners that only have God as their last resort and hope always eventually make the list.
Take it or leave it, this recruitment is one of the transparent process I have seen in recent times and I call you to debate, most of the candidates that went for NIS screening will make the final call up without God fathers. So don't be discourage by words of men about needing to have a God father to get enlisted.
May I use this time to call our attention to what is most needed at this moment, Prayers. Especially as we are emerging into the critical phase of our struggle. When you are in, then go ahead and make the loudest noise then it will be fine cos you are not an empty vessel.

This is not an attack on any personality but a challenge to us to wake up to the reality of what lies ahead and not to be making mouth when loose ends are not well fixed.
God bless us all in this struggle and may this week unveil hope for all of us.
Good night.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2021
4days to go including today the screening exercise would come to an end.... I pray those of us screened or about to be screened will be favoured IJN... Insha Allah ameen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Dannyxy:
Not this week though, before the end of the week I will give the clear period of time, though most probably it will come out at the same time with fire service replacement, in the 2nd week of June when the immigration screening is finishing... the 2nd week of june is tentative, not certain... note, anything can change, but know it's coming soon.
good morning brother, how are you doing? Please any update as per NSCDC
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Wonderlaco(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2021
PrinceFola:
good morning brother, how are you doing? Please any update as per NSCDC

The update is that even the CG don't have update
Please those of you that have hands should contact and give us update na
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2021
grin
Wonderlaco:

The update is that even the CG don't have update
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Oikena: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dannyxy:
Not this week though, before the end of the week I will give the clear period of time, though most probably it will come out at the same time with fire service replacement, in the 2nd week of June when the immigration screening is finishing... the 2nd week of june is tentative, not certain... note, anything can change, but know it's coming soon.
Please what about Nigeria correctional service mop up lists
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cfAlonge(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
carsprayer:
Any news on Federal Fire Service?

https:///CZuVP7OFAox1SEhiMg1VjF

Join Federal fire service ffs replacement WhatsApp connect
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
IN REGARDS TO SUPPLEMENTARY LIST AND "SLOTS"
There is likely not going to be a supplementary list, BECAUSE
1. A supplementary list is released either because the vacancies available are not fully filled out when an initial list is released or when the service is given an order to increase the number of intakes afterwards.
2. For this Recruitment the service initially shortlisted 6010 candidates for physical screening and verification of credentials. with a Vacancy for only 4120, this dictates that upto 2000 applicants may have to go.
3. As promised by the CGIS, this Recruitment is strictly based on merit, and this claim can be testified by the public due to the high level of transparency in the entire process.
4. The only chance for a supplementary list is only if the service is given the permission to increase the number of intakes, ( The number of staff to be recruited into an agency is determined by the Ministry supervising the agency based on budgeted funds and manpower needs of that agency. The ministry will also have to get approval from PRESIDENCY through OHCSF before deciding on the final number.
5. The CGIS yesterday stated during a press briefing in the service headquarters, that in each zone there is upto 90% attendance for the ongoing screening. So this leaves no room for unfilled Vacancy.

DO NOT PAY ANYONE FOR A SLOT.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Grbhabu:
IN REGARDS TO SUPPLEMENTARY LIST AND "SLOTS"
There is likely not going to be a supplementary list, BECAUSE
1. A supplementary list is released either because the vacancies available are not fully filled out when an initial list is released or when the service is given an order to increase the number of intakes afterwards.
2. For this Recruitment the service initially shortlisted 6010 candidates for physical screening and verification of credentials. with a Vacancy for only 4120, this dictates that upto 2000 applicants may have to go.
3. As promised by the CGIS, this Recruitment is strictly based on merit, and this claim can be testified by the public due to the high level of transparency in the entire process.
4. The only chance for a supplementary list is only if the service is given the permission to increase the number of intakes, ( The number of staff to be recruited into an agency is determined by the Ministry supervising the agency based on budgeted funds and manpower needs of that agency. The ministry will also have to get approval from PRESIDENCY through OHCSF before deciding on the final number.
5. The CGIS yesterday stated during a press briefing in the service headquarters, that in each zone there is upto 90% attendance for the ongoing screening. So this leaves no room for unfilled Vacancy.

DO NOT PAY ANYONE FOR A SLOT.

Where you expecting him to come and tell us that if we want slot we can buy it at Ladipo Market?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
1 star for ministry of interior is 127k take it or leave it. Be you NIS, FFS, Correctional and Civil defense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Openpeace:

Where you expecting him to come and tell us that if we want slot we can buy it at Ladipo Market?

That's what people fail to understand in naija stuff. No one even Minister will come out openly that there's slots for sale

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.