Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (922040 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
mattbass:

U no go understand ohhh hahah
I do lol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by edesgbenezaka: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Adez1:

Do you really mean it @edesgbenezaka?
I was thinking they will get sms and email the same time with others, though.
I only know about it cos some people I Know that are in your shoe too so they do tell me as e dy go
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joerhema: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
iroanthony:
pls pm me too let's connect I follow back door too with my telwo friends though we have application number but it can't log to the site guild me bro
Ok bro. Please check your mail and email me your WhatsApp number as a reply.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Odisi92: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
I've really been passive for so long. But have to come awt on dix. I've been following this thread since d ist thread. And all I can say is dat dere are really pple hu knew deir fate from day 1 l, and to Dem it has always been a matter of tym

How can 1 leak a message dat documentation is very soon and by Monday it's here. Barely one week.

Danxxy u have really been helpful and I salute u.
.... For d NSCDC how abt Dem??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
happy662:
documentation
What will you document if you don't have APL?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
meetgaya:

What will you document if you don't have APL?

You ain't documenting your apl... You are documenting stuffs like your bio-data, credentials and co.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
frank2zee:

You ain't documenting your apl... You are documenting stuffs like your bio-data, credentials and co.
Me, I used to think APL is the first thing before any other thing oh.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
I used to think the APL is like an admission letter that u will get first, b4 u wld be eligible to proceed for anything, be it documentation e.t.c
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by gazal55(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
gazal55:
Here we gooooo

Link oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
NIS armed squad

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
They have abolished all inspectorate rank from Senior inspector upward. I think conversion from inspectorate to superintendent cadre is not longer practicable by the board. They introduced new ranking system like that of police where u get promoted to supridentent cadre without any form of conversion process
Currently, what they practice now(like police ranking)
Inspector 1
Inspector 11
Superintendent cadre

@suppromo can also help us throw more light on this
Explicit02:
they do upgrade/ conversion for this ..

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iroanthony: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
RivuletStream:
NIS armed squad
I hope this gun is not compulsory cos me I no wan Carry gun ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
gazal55:
Here we gooooo

Abeg, the link no even dey load again... probably they are uploading names already wink wink wink...just saying
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by SuppoOmoo: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
See as slots wan waste. Well, other people go shaperly grap them.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by SuppoOmoo: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yeah, those who were Inspectors formerly and got the recently released 2020 promotion were promoted to Inspector I. They were expecting ASI/ASC II but the Service gave them Inspector I. They cannot use one star and the department has not yet designed their beffiting rank so they were asked to continue using their Inspector rank which is three iron bars. But the last month salary shows they have been placed on GL 08. i.e from 07 to 08. They have started enjoying the new salary now.

NOTE: One level forward salary structure as proposed has not been implemented yet. Only those who got promoted were placed on thier new grade levels accordingly.

So, from Inspectorate cadre, the arrangement is now like this ������

Assistant Inspector
Inspector II
Inspector I
Assistant Superintendent II
Assistant Superintendent I
Deputy Superintendent
Superintendent

Where the problem still lies now is Senior and Chief Assistant Ranks for those that joined from Assistant Cadre. We expect those two ranks too will be abolished to that the those who joined through Assistant Cadre too can rise quickly in the job. Alternative way for them is by Upgrading/Conversation if they get thier degrees while in Service and it is not automatic. You ll have to meet people to get upgrading � ��

For them, they move like this ������
Assistant III (lowest rank)
Assistant II
Assistant I
Senior Assistant
Chief Assistant.

The chief Assistant will automatically transit to Inspector II after attending CPA course. He will only bypass Assistant Inspector (level 06) because he's already on level 07 as a Chief Assistant.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Abdulqareem: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=gazal55 post=104506067]Here we gooooo
Vai. www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng[/quote

Once you are shortlisted, it mean you've gotten the job already?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2021
frank2zee:

Bros if you don't understand, ask questions. You must get your app before documentation. How can someone is not employed do documentation? Ywhen get app , a form will be given to you where you enter your details, like your full names, age, where you came from place of residence, institutions you attended, your experience if any, etc then you file it with supporting documents including photo copy of your apl and your passport photograph. Later on they will upload your documents in to the system for future easy access.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2021
meetgaya:

Bros if you don't understand, ask questions. You must get your app before documentation. How can someone is not employed do documentation? Ywhen get app , a form will be given to you where you enter your details, like your full names, age, where you came from place of residence, institutions you attended, your experience if any, etc then you file it with supporting documents including photo copy of your apl and your passport photograph. Later on they will upload your documents in to the system for future easy access.
Exactly,bros. Thanks. I was wondering when he said it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by egorov(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Wow, it's been a wonderful journey with lot of you here, right from the application process, to the test, then the screening.

I already lost hope after the test, when people started getting invitation for screening and I didn't get mine, I left this thread and started focusing on doing better at my workplace.

Then a week plus after, I got an invitation, ran down to nairaland to follow this thread again, since then, I've been very optimistic and I believe that with God, all things are possible.

I declare that I'm getting this job in Jesus name. I also wish each and everyone of us a successful ending to this. Amen.

Just in case it's going to be as discussed here, serving in your state of origin first, well I'm from Osun, I applied for the superintendent cadre. Osun candidates can let us hook up and look after each other.

Gracias

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2021
egorov:
Wow, it's been a wonderful journey with lot of you here, right from the application process, to the test, then the screening.

I already lost hope after the test, when people started getting invitation for screening and I didn't get mine, I left this thread and started focusing on doing better at my workplace.

Then a week plus after, I got an invitation, ran down to nairaland to follow this thread again, since then, I've been very optimistic and I believe that with God, all things are possible.

I declare that I'm getting this job in Jesus name. I also wish each and everyone of us a successful ending to this. Amen.

Just in case it's going to be as discussed here, serving in your state of origin first, well I'm from Osun, I applied for the superintendent cadre. Osun candidates can let us hook up and look after each other.

Gracias
Congratulations in advance bro. Don't forget to share the good news with us here. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Pls So the summary of the explanation is that those that joined the service as Assistant Inspector 06 will NOT need conversion/upgrade to become/climb to supridentent cadre. That means after getting promoted/climbing to rank of Inspector 1, level 08, their next rank/promotions will automatically be Asst supridentent 2 level 08?
If so, Does it mean wen inspector 1 level 08 is promoted to assistant superintendent 2 will continue earning same salary of level 08, he was earning before at Inspector 1 ranks??

Pls clarify my curiosity

SuppoOmoo:
Yeah, those who were Inspectors formerly and got the recently released 2020 promotion were promoted to Inspector I. They were expecting ASI/ASC II but the Service gave them Inspector I. They cannot use one star and the department has not yet designed their beffiting rank so they were asked to continue using their Inspector rank which is three iron bars. But the last month salary shows they have been placed on GL 08. i.e from 07 to 08. They have started enjoying the new salary now.

NOTE: One level forward salary structure as proposed has not been implemented yet. Only those who got promoted were placed on thier new grade levels accordingly.

Assistant Inspector
Inspector II
Inspector I
Deputy Superintendent
Superintendent

Where the problem still lies now is Senior and Chief Assistant Ranks for those that joined from Assistant Cadre. We expect those two ranks too will be abolished to that the those who joined through Assistant Cadre too can rise quickly in the job. Alternative way for them is by Upgrading/Conversation if they get thier degrees while in Service and it is not automatic. You ll have to meet people to get upgrading � ��

Assistant II
Assistant I
Senior Assistant
Chief Assistant.

The chief Assistant will automatically transit to Inspector II after attending CPA course. He will only bypass Assistant Inspector (level 06) because he's already on level 07 as a Chief Assistant.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by SuppoOmoo: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Any personnel of any rank at Non-commissioned Cadre can get upgrading to Superintendent Cadre so long he obtained his degree on the Job. There are other criteria which I am not in possible to say.

So, someone who joined the Service as an assistant Inspector will have to climb Inspector II, Inspector I before getting Assistant Superintendent II. If he doesn't want to go that way, he will have to obtain a Degree/HND Cert. (no more discrimination between the two) on the job and apply for upgrading. Date will show if he actually got the cert while in the Service or not plus approval letter that permitted him to go to school. NOTE: UPGRADING/CONVERSION IS NOT AUTOMATIC even after meeting all requirements.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Will an inspector 1 level 08 also bypass Assistant supridentent 2 level 08 and automatically transit to Assistant supridentent 1 level 09, because he's already on level 08 as Inspector 1

SuppoOmoo:

Assistant Inspector
Inspector II
Inspector I
Deputy Superintendent
Superintendent

Assistant II
Assistant I
Senior Assistant
Chief Assistant.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by benedictilemona(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2021
gazal55:
Here we gooooo
Vai. www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
is it invitation to collect APL or its same invitation of d previous screening
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by rhapboss(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
benedictilemona:

Same question has been on my mind for some time now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please where will the screening be, is it our state of origin or Abuja
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joyify66(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Abuja
Though not sure
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by benedictilemona(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
benedictilemona:
abeg mak una answer

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Can anyone educate me on the replacement procedures in NIS?
I need infos please.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cleish(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
benedictilemona:
Invitation for documentation & APL..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.