Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (924448 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Owopariola1: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2021
Dannyxy:
Information is correct..

I already told you guys na...

Congratulations in advance smiley

Abeg where is the documentation taking place? Abuja or state of origin?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Dannyxy:
Information is correct..

Thanks man for your help on this platform, your info has always been on point. Please keep us posted on any info you have on the NSCDC thread. Much love man!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by NarnieAceTech: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

1. Statement of result will be accepted but get d original ready before d final shortlist

2. Sounds complicated but I'll advice u follow the ones on your certificate... When u r fully in den u can change unchanged ur names

3. Yes of cos... But it won't be allowed during screening o

I believe this little answer will go a long way for u

What can I do if I don't have my original certificate for the final documentation at Abuja. I have been trying to get it for over a month now, but you know how some schools can disappoint.
Please, I need your urgent response. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2021
iGod:

Lol grin

I noticed that too.

No links was attached to it anyway, so let's see what happens.
Your eyes no the see.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by naijakrook: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Dannyxy:
Information is correct..

I have always trusted your position concerning developments on this NIS recruitment. God bless you for a selfless service. I wish our paths will cross someday but for your sacrifices, God will elevate you to the peak of your career. Thank you once more.

To us all NIS hopefuls, the judgement day has come. It is a fact that some will make it through while to some, the journey has come to an end. But I wish we all make it through together as a family.

Congratulations to all successful candidates, the duty of securing Nigeria lies on our shoulders. Let's make Nigeria proud. To anyone who might loose out especially a member of this thread, it's unfortunate but that is not the end of it. Life is bigger than this. God has a better plan for you. Keep struggling cos it will soon be your turn.

To all members of this forum, active and passive, thank you for being a wonderful team. The informations we shared, the lies, the slashing, the likes, the quotes, the shares and everything, it was worth the while cos it kept us going and reformed some of us.
I can only wish us a better life ahead in the service to our fatherland.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by irepmyuniben: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations in advance to those that will make the final list. We will be expecting you all

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Owopariola1: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2021
irepmyuniben:
Congratulations in advance to those that will make the final list. We will be expecting you all

Boss, where will documentation take place, Abuja or state of origin?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by blaccsparrow(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2021
Good morning,
Please I'm still waiting for your reply on the Inec recruitment.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Have a great day.

Dannyxy:
Information is correct..

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2021
We thank God for everything. When would the text messages be sent?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2021
God bless you brother man
Dannyxy:
Information is correct..

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ngenge(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Please house, is the documentation the same thing as doing one's IPPIS ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by irepmyuniben: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2021
Adez1:
We thank God for everything. When would the text messages be sent?
Don't wait for text message. Just visit the website to check your status
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by irepmyuniben: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Owopariola1:

Boss, where will documentation take place, Abuja or state of origin?
Documentation can not be done in your state of origin. Your state of origin will be for induction course after appointment letter have been issued

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ngenge(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Dannyxy, I appreciate your good heart and accurate predictions. As others have pleaded, remember those of them in NSCDC thread if there is an update. Thank you bro

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Dannyxy:
Information is correct..

Man like Dannyxy
I salute you Boss
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2021
[q..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
please what's the main point of this 2nd screening. is it going to be like the first one?.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by benedictilemona(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
What abt us make no do screening,I.e dos mak wan follow under ground

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
RivuletStream:

Cc: Dannyxy will all these happen on the day of the screening.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Going by no 6, prior to the time one will be invited for training, will the officer have resumed work and be paid as well?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

Do as naijakrook has said
what about FSLC
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
naijakrook:

Just go get a court affidavit reconciling the two different dates. Let the Court Affidavit specified the correct one. I had a similar case during NIS screening, went with my affidavit but eventually didn't even tendered it. The officer was only concern about my birth certificate to be sure the date on it did not overshoot the requirement.

Good luck to you guys.
what about FSLC
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Jetochii: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
eniolaamos7:
Going by no 6, prior to the time one will be invited for training, will the officer have resumed work and be paid as well?

The induction is more like pre-training and you will start work after that. Then go for the proper training a year or two later.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Those wey come follow back door unkor how dem go take log in
Chai � I no wan laff

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Incris: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
mattbass:
Those wey come follow back door unkor how dem go take log in
Chai � I no wan laff

If your back-door get level by now, they suppose don give you ur application number take log-in

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Incris:

If your back-door get level by now, they suppose don give you ur application number take log-in

Thanks man.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Incris: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Jetochii:

The induction is more like pre-training and you will start work after that. Then go for the proper training a year or two later.

Seriously, a year or two later...You really believe what you wrote or you just joking..
The max for induction is 3 months sometimes fees weeks..
I heard an officer saying during our last screening there might not be induction this year as everyone would go straight to training school ..dunno..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mattbass(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
RivuletStream:

Those coming in via backdoor don't need to log in. They don't need SMS. Their appointment letter will be given to them via a separate arrangement. The important thing is that: they will do IPPIS capture and their salary will flow just like every other successful candidates.

Thanks so much.
Now I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Incris: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
RivuletStream:

Those coming in via backdoor don't need to log in. They don't need SMS. Their appointment letter will be given to them via a separate arrangement. The important thing is that: they will do IPPIS capture and their salary will flow just like every other successful candidates.

No be the Invitation letter you go take enter the Venue..abi na the boards officers you wan tell say person run level for you,, you want make the person loos job..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Incris:

No be the Invitation letter you go take enter the Venue..abi na the boards officers you wan tell say person run level for you,, you want make the person loos job..

Bro, be calming down. Things are happening. No be every thing we fit type for here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Incris: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
RivuletStream:

Bro, be calming down. Things are happening. No be every thing we fit type for here.

True.. for Naija everything is possible..
My take is, make person no go give another person 600k and las Las na scammings.
You better hold the bull by the horn now before is too late..

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.