Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923398 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by douglasposh(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
What's actually wrong with this site na?
Prior to now, i typed in Document No in place of NIN, now I'm trying to change it to NIN, and it refused oh, it kips showing Document no instead ����
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by EpikNigeria: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
"Domain has and will continue will increase in Price faster than any other commodity known to man"
......Bill Gates (Microsoft Corp)

Add to your online stream of Income by Learning the Rudiment of Domain Investing. Epik.com has provided a completely FREE courses that walk you from a Beginner to a Pro Domain Investor.

See the Flyer below for more Information

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by EkeBarry(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
douglasposh:
Prior to now, i typed in Document No in place of NIN, now I'm trying to change it to NIN, and it refused oh, it kips showing Document no instead ����

Toggle the "Disable" box nd reselect ur correct option then u can proceed...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by adedayor05(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
ib4real95:
Thos that got the med cert from heineken, how did you edit it? Urgent pls!

Boss pls assist by sending to my mail pls adedayor05@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oscarfrosh: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
I uploaded all 6 documents, now I'm seeing only 3 and theirs no space to upload them, what should I do??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mightyboy1: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
GraceSmile1:

NIN is to be written not uploaded.
Check Additional Info/NYSC

it shows on my page on Sunday with medical certificate , I just got them today , but now I couldn't see the space again.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GraceSmile1(f): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
douglasposh:

Click on the physical challenge box
Click yes then go edit the number
Then correct and Click No.
Besides what did you write as ur Exam number(WAEC)

CERTIFICATE NO OR CANDIDATE NUMBER?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GraceSmile1(f): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
oscarfrosh:
I uploaded all 6 documents, now I'm seeing only 3 and theirs no space to upload them, what should I do??

Kindly read the previous post for better understanding.
In a nut shell, the site has been worked on(upgraded
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GraceSmile1(f): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Any one with insight on Exam number question I asked
Please kindly reply.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Jerien1: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Good day house, I just spoke with the Immigration help desk & I was told by the official that the latest update contains only 3 documents
(She also confirmed from her partner) under ground. I later asked if I should hold on.She said no,cI should submit because before now those documents were required but it's now 3(CV, WAEC & DEGREE CERTIFICATE).
Also, CONCERNING THE 'NIN'
USE THE ONE ON THE TEMPORARY SLIP NOT THE DOCUMENT NUMBER ON THE PLASTIC NATIONAL ID CARD.

I Confirmed from NIMC as well
The Document Number is the number of the Card not NIN.
THANKS .
Nice one
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Icequeen94(f): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Here's where to apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service and view their SALARIES. You can check their twitter handle for more information.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by JiKing(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
We have prepared an excellent ebook (2020SuperGuide 1.0) that will help you to prepare properly for 2020 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Aptitude tests. The SuperGuide ebook contains several practice questions, answers and clear explanations as well as current affairs and general knowledge. Visit https://www.superskill.com.ng to learn more about the helpful SuperGuide ebook for your NIS aptitude tests. It only goes for #1000 only. Success is yours.
Visit https://www.superskill.com.ng
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by EkeBarry(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Just like NYSC, Cert No is always wat is asked and not candidate's No

Sorry guys, the info above is wrong
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by trendyid(f): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Good day house, I just spoke with the Immigration help desk & I was told by the official that the latest update contains only 3 documents
(She also confirmed from her partner) under ground. I later asked if I should hold on.She said no,cI should submit because before now those documents were required but it's now 3(CV, WAEC & DEGREE CERTIFICATE).
Also, CONCERNING THE 'NIN'
USE THE ONE ON THE TEMPORARY SLIP NOT THE DOCUMENT NUMBER ON THE PLASTIC NATIONAL ID CARD.

I Confirmed from NIMC as well
The Document Number is the number of the Card not NIN.
THANKS .

Thank you. I know that a medical fitness test will be conducted for successful candidates.

People should stop coming here to sell medical cert.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
GraceSmile1:

The NIN is on the temporary slip.
I mean there's no document number there. Just nin and tracking id
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by trendyid(f): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Someone should kindly confirm that after submission, what you will see is "your application is pending review".

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tboyw(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Any one with insight on Exam number question I asked
Please kindly reply.
Thanks
Exam number is candidate number

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by douglasposh(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
GraceSmile1:

thanks this really worked... Pls any idea of what to do so that a section of Cv upload can pop up? I've logged out and logged in more than 50 times, still can't see where to upload Cv. Biko help a blooda

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kenny4smart(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Peakyblinder:
I mean there's no document number there. Just nin and tracking id
What are you still confused about? That NIN you just said you saw written there is what is required. It's an 11 digits number, Can you input it and stop killing yourself.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tboyw(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
EkeBarry:

Just like NYSC, Cert No is always wat is asked and not candidate's No
That's wrong info...
check the waec result printed out when checking ur result. the exam number is written there and it's the same number with the candidate number written on waec cert

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tboyw(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
guys, I have created a whatsapp group.
You can join through the link below
https://chat-whatsapp-com/H9WbWGm0Flh0gTB8X0hobZ

Copy the link, paste to ur browser address bar and change "-" to "."
or message me on 08069168330 (whatsapp) to be added.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ogis87: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
We hope the process won't be hijacked. Ogas at the top in Abuja are busy doing there things codedly.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by foslink(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just submitted did not upload my CV. There was no room for CV upload..
I think the site has been updated.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by dreyFoxx(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
tboyw:
Exam number is candidate number

Gbam
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Elnino4ladies: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
foslink:
Just submitted did not upload my CV. There was no room for CV upload..
I think the site has been updated.

No space for CVS... I didn't upload cv as well
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by EkeBarry(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
tboyw:
That's wrong info...
check the waec result printed out when checking ur result. the exam number is written there and it's the same number with the candidate number written on waec cert

U er right
I had to recheck, it was explicitly stated
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
FeranmiPhoenix:
am interested plz. adeferanwa@gmail.com
Pls send to me happyimade@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Emarc16:

Bros plz send for your guy abg. I'm stuck on this page of medical certificate. Help a brother guys.
mosesmarkus30@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
isotopy:

I'm interested.
obilakingsley@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Liposure:
plooneri8@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by happy662(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
salveoP:
Oga me, I am interested. nwevochika@gmail.com. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.