Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921972 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Jerien1: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
hannysur8:
I am finding it difficult to proceed because it doesn’t show Polytechnics, only University are shown in the box, am applying for the general duly stuff
You are on the wrong category start all over select inspectorate cadre!

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by STOKLOSA: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good evening everyone

Please I have a challenge in the application.

In the section to upload documents, I have successfully uploaded all required documents save for medical report.

I have the medical report, but each time I upload file, it uploads, but will not be recognized by the system in the uploaded documents section below.

Who knows what I can do to get it uploaded? Recently, I heard it's only 3 documents that is needed. Still, the system keeps telling me to upload medical certificate before I can submit the application. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by darkgal: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Olady24:
Exactly ooo, I wonder why those that didn't get to upload other documents are just bothering themselves, upload the ones showing biko...no need for relogging in nd out after all once u pass d CBT, u will still do med fitness tests nd documentation. Itz a simple sturv.

I just login and I saw spaces for 5 documents to be submitted
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HarunaWest(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
STOKLOSA:
Good evening everyone

Please I have a challenge in the application.

In the section to upload documents, I have successfully uploaded all required documents save for medical report.

I have the medical report, but each time I upload file, it uploads, but will not be recognized by the system in the uploaded documents section below.

Who knows what I can do to get it uploaded? Recently, I heard it's only 3 documents that is needed. Still, the system keeps telling me to upload medical certificate before I can submit the application. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME!!!
I hope it's a legit report?
Reduce the size ,am sure it's larger than 200MB
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by STOKLOSA: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
It is within the stated size.
HarunaWest:

I hope it's a legit report?
Reduce the size ,am sure it's larger than 200MB
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lady25(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good afternoon. Which document are we to upload in “national identification certificate “. Is it national I’d card?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by skyjammy: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Greetings hopefuls, I started my registration 2 days ago and stopped to be continued.... today I tried to continue from where I stopped only to have this access denied page... what could it mean?

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mgbadadike: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
skyjammy:
Greetings hopefuls, I started my registration 2 days ago and stopped to be continued.... today I tried to continue from where I stopped only to have this access denied page... what could it mean?

Clear the cache of the browser you're using and login again.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by FASH23(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
trendyid:

Thank you. I know that a medical fitness test will be conducted for successful candidates.

People should stop coming here to sell medical cert.
please is the medical certificate also the same as medical report? The govt hospital I wanna do that are asking me this... Please those that have done theirs should help a brother
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AeroplaneApple: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Lastanza: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Feemmy:
Initially I uploaded 7 document before logging out so as to measure my Chest size, on getting back I meant only 2 documents from my upload. Can I submit it like that ?
Pls what did u use to measure ur chest
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by pes2019: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Solve documents uploading problems

Firstly if u are experiencing maximum of 3 or less documents to upload then

Quickly create a new email account "it's easy to do, even on your phone.

After creating new email, sign up to the position u want with the new email

Go to your email to confirm it, login and continue from afresh.

Since u haven't submitted your process, it's as good as one who did not submit his answer sheet

But this time around, complete the first option which is "Bio data "

Click continue

Now it will take u to where u will upload your passport

Pls at this juncture don't upload ur passport, if you do, the number of upload will reduce to 3

Now click the documents link "this is where ur documents for upload will appear

Once u click on it, 4 or 5 documents to be uploaded will appear.

Attach the 4 or 5 documents first

After u upload the documents click continue, it will take u to summary side, at this point go up and click the link for passport upload and upload it.

After the upload click continue to enter the next link

Now click additional info and fill it and click continue.

After filling "O Level click continue then click on document a new file will be available for upload, quickly upload it and go back to Bachelor degree link.

Make sure u finish the Bachelor degree link then move straight to work experience.

Add just one work experience then click continue and click on documents link, the last document to upload will appear.

When u are done uploading the last document, if u have other work experience, click on the work experience and add more.

At this point u are 99% done except if u have "Additional and professional qualifications" to add.

The only document that won't come up for upload is NYSC certificate.

Finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by pes2019: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
skyjammy:

Use this app on playstore except that uploading don't show up.

Note: if u use Firefox, chrome, ucbrowser or Infinix default browser, u will get same error message. So use the browser on the image below or try any other. Ultimate solution go to cyber cafe.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Lastanza: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Someone should answer me o. How do I measure chest size please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by pes2019: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lastanza:

Meet tailor, I think it's 39 or 40
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Uzi11enzo: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Heineken:
sent
please send me a copy at elijahokoh55@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Uzi11enzo: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
@klem93 please send me a copy of the med cert for editing elijahokoh55@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Feemmy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lastanza:

Pls what did u use to measure ur chest
Tape Rule. You can get it from any Tailor. All u have to do is convert what u get during measurement from inches to meters
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Lastanza: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Feemmy:

Tape Rule. You can get it from any Tailor. All u have to do is convert what u get during measurement from inches to meters
Alright, thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by EkeBarry(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lastanza:

A tailoring person can help u on that, which likely wud b in inches, then use ur google to convert it to meters. U can evn measure ur height tru D's way too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by missuniverse(f): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
FASH23:
please is the medical certificate also the same as medical report? The govt hospital I wanna do that are asking me this... Please those that have done theirs should help a brother
No, not the same.

The med certificate, also called medical fitness certificate is a document that certifies that you are physically and mentally fit with no life threatening disease or disorder; to engage in any activity,task , training etc

medical report is a report on your health condition, its a record of your health history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Allboiz: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
For chest measurement, get a tape rule and do just like the picture below.

The tape rule can measure in both inches and centimeters which are on each side of the tape rule.

Once you get your measurement in centimeters, just divide it by 100. Whatever you get is your chest size in meters.

Note: The male chest size must be at least 0.87m

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Does who have man boobs get added advantage grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lebete3000: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
pes2019:
Solve documents uploading problems

Firstly if u are experiencing maximum of 3 or less documents to upload then

Quickly create a new email account "it's easy to do, even on your phone.

After creating new email, sign up to the position u want with the new email

Go to your email to confirm it, login and continue from afresh.

Since u haven't submitted your process, it's as good as one who did not submit his answer sheet

But this time around, complete the first option which is "Bio data "

Click continue

Now it will take u to where u will upload your passport

Pls at this juncture don't upload ur passport, if you do, the number of upload will reduce to 3

Now click the documents link "this is where ur documents for upload will appear

Once u click on it, 4 or 5 documents to be uploaded will appear.

Attach the 4 or 5 documents first

After u upload the documents click continue, it will take u to summary side, at this point go up and click the link for passport upload and upload it.

After the upload click continue to enter the next link

Now click additional info and fill it and click continue.

After filling "O Level click continue then click on document a new file will be available for upload, quickly upload it and go back to Bachelor degree link.

Make sure u finish the Bachelor degree link then move straight to work experience.

Add just one work experience then click continue and click on documents link, the last document to upload will appear.

When u are done uploading the last document, if u have other work experience, click on the work experience and add more.

At this point u are 99% done except if u have "Additional and professional qualifications" to add.

The only document that won't come up for upload is NYSC certificate.

Finish.

Make una no answer this guy oh. Those with multiple applications will he disqualified. If you like go create another account. By the time you reach where you go put your name, you go sabi how far then...just wait for them to resolve the issue peeps.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by hannysur8(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
God Bless you, thanks a lot
Jerien1:

You are on the wrong category start all over select inspectorate cadre!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Lastanza: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
EkeBarry:

A tailoring person can help u on that, which likely wud b in inches, then use ur google to convert it to meters. U can evn measure ur height tru D's way too
Thank you brotherman
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IghravweIG(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
pes2019:

Meet tailor, I think it's 39 or 40
Did you divide urs by 100
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UnApologeTic1: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Heineken:
I'll send to you now.. I'm in Abuja. You can use any state medical Sha. Sent.. You can change the date also to like Jan 2020 or December 2019

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Jegiosowor(f): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
extensive:
For those saying only 3 documents, don't disqualify yourself by yourself

Lol
When you're done all and all it'll show you only 3 bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.