Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (921264 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kylexy3000:
The certificate of medical fitness I have with me is the one I used for NYSC in 2017.

Is it advisable I do a new one? I'll appreciate an honest reply.

Get a new one please.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Openpeace:

Get a new one please.

I did mine 2019, when I wanted to apply for customs. Is it too old too?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Openpeace:

It's easy drop an appointment letter that is blurred first hand, I'll clean it for you in 30secs and expose everything.

You can't... Stop saying wat u can't do
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
frank2zee:

You can't... Stop saying wat u can't do

Drop screenshot,
If you're using iPhone I'll show you a trick easiest man.

If you don't it to work let me tell you blur it and save the picture, then blur the second time and save, then you're okay.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Everygoodthing:

I did mine 2019, when I wanted to apply for customs. Is it too old too?

Bro I'm not sure medical reports cost more than 5k, just try do new one but I don't know how it is for NIS.

My own job shall I'm presently they will send you to a hospital where you do your medicals so it's not like this one where you will be asked to present, but I'd prefer a recent one.
Just saying ooo, I'm not informed on this.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Openpeace:

Drop screenshot,
If you're using iPhone I'll show you a trick easiest man.

If you don't it to work let me tell you blur it and save the picture, then blur the second time and save, then you're okay.

I will blur it with photoshop
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
frank2zee:

I will blur it with photoshop

grin grin grin grin
That's different na lol that one no be wetin I talk ooo.
Imagine wickedness. So you go dey expect me to undo the do of photoshop, it's wickedness
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
meetgaya:

This is just a basic salary, allowances not there
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tazdroid:
Please any more updates from those who successfully did their screening today?

What was the pencil and eraser for?
How about the certificate requested and 6 sets of copies?

Please give us the full breakdown thanks

Just carry it cus u will need it to fill some forms

Items to bring;
Original of all documents
Photocopies of them
Passports must be more than 6 pls. Come with 10 passport if possible
Medical fitness is very important to n photocopy of it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
iGod:
Please those of us that were attended to today, please try your possible best to tell the house all that's needed to know, don't just post pictures et al.

Please highlights the step by step screening/documentation procedures, it'll go a long way to help us know what is being expected of us.

Lastly, please no one should undermines anyone here just because its your time today, the country is hard, majority of us are trying to survive, people do a lot of things to survive in this country, if the country was so good and just, nobody would have to pay for employment, and even more a Government job. Let's understand that we are humans with emotions, when commenting or replying always know that.
No matter how smart, hard-working, intelligent, and well connected we think we are, nobody really knows what the tomorrow holds.

Let's respect each other.

Thank you all, and congratulations!

First your invitation letter will be checked thr gate then u proceed to were they will get your urine for test after you will move up stairs for collection of APL and documentation followed by IPPIS. Note you will be ask to open a current account for payment and if you have your pension number, no problem but if not you will fill form to open new one.

Omoh we fill form stating from 11am till 7pm

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
happy662:
bsc or ssce

B.Sc
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kylexy3000:
The certificate of medical fitness I have with me is the one I used for NYSC in 2017.

Is it advisable I do a new one? I'll appreciate an honest reply.

Pls go n get a new one
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zacks43:

First your invitation letter will be checked thr gate then u proceed to were they will get your urine for test after you will move up stairs for collection of APL and documentation followed by IPPIS. Note you will be ask to open a current account for payment and if you have your pension number, no problem but if not you will fill form to open new one.

Thanks so much sir! This is concise enough.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:

congrats bro. Did you apply with degree??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by shollyshine(m): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:

omo that's a very long time o from 11-7pm....na to pay for 2days in an hotel be that oo for we that's coming from far

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by otorman: 5:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Shile981:
Hello Officers, if you are staying in Oyo State and your documentation date is 27th August, please reply this post. We have created a WhatsApp group where we are discussing about our transportation to Abuja on 26th + accommodation
Share the WhatsApp group link
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 5:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Perfectdanny:

congrats bro. Did you apply with degree??

Yes
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somanze: 5:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:

Yes

Do you know if someone can do documentation with B Sc. Statement of results? Which one did u use, cert or Statement??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 5:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:

Just carry it cus u will need it to fill some forms

Items to bring;
Original of all documents
Photocopies of them
Passports must be more than 6 pls. Come with 10 passport if possible
Medical fitness is very important to n photocopy of it.

Thanks a lot. Congratulations

Pls I have more questions. Hope you don't mind? So, after sorting all that, what did they ask you to do next?

Did you get your APL?
Was anything else given to you?
Were you asked to proceed immediately to your state command?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asiwaju60: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2021
@Zacks43

Please sir can you confirm that 1.9 million as annual pay correct with yes or no.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2021
somanze:

Do you know if someone can do documentation with B Sc. Statement of results? Which one did u use, cert or Statement??

Certificate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=Tazdroid post=104876343]

Thanks a lot. Congratulations

Pls I have more questions. Hope you don't mind? So, after sorting all that, what did they ask you to do next?

Did you get your APL?
Was anything else given to you?
Were you asked to proceed immediately to your state command? [/quote

APL was given to us and you be enrolled on IPPIS and a release letter will be given to you to take by to your state command for instruction training

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2021
asiwaju60:
@Zacks43

Please sir can you confirm that 1.9 million as annual pay correct with yes or no.
Thanks

Yes that's what is on the APL

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:
APL was given to us and you be enrolled on IPPIS and a release letter will be given to you to take by to your state command for instruction training

Thanks very much, grateful for the info.

Wish you the best as you progress. Congratulations again.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=Zacks43 post=104877633][/quote]

Any date for the induction training yet??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by makikk: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2021
i have a current account. do i need open another
Zacks43:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Please open new accounts,

They assign Banks to each serial group for salary processing.

You're to be targed as a Service Man in the account type, especially when it comes to giving facilities without collateral and so, I know a particular bank that even issue ATM and Cheque book free, Interest Rate is 20%PA for service men while regular customers take 26%PA.

But in everything you do, listen to their instructions please very important.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by frank2zee: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:

Yes that's what is on the APL

Goodmorning boss... Please do you have an idea of other ranks salary.. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Please if your screening is on the 26th and you are traveling from Ibadan or Lagos... let's connect
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somanze: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:

Certificate
Thanks a lot
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Today people make God guild una to and fro with testimonial and testimonies.Amen......

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.