Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923427 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2021
More Opportunities for NSCDC pass NIS in terms of illegal money

1. NSCDC personnels this days na Security Details to lots of Senators and HoR and several big boys in the Private Sector and even Politicians.. I know several Senators who's security details are NSCDC and this is steady monthly side cash aside the salary.

2. NSCDC are posted to man security of Oil Installation and other Private Properties, this is side cash aside your salary.

3. To seize Oil tanker and vessel bribe money no be here o, good sorting from Oil Bunkers wey NIS no fit see. Many have refused promotion to stay at the field cos of what they see steady aside salary.

4. NSCDC have much more guys on the Field than NIS... NSCDC are giving the Police a good run for their money, more of replicating the duties or complimenting the efforts of the Nigerian Police.

So in terms of illegalities, the NSCDC are more exposed to it than the NIS

GhostOfAPA:
and na this same NSCDC guys dy protect government properties and guild all those oil installment for South South and even catch all those illegal oil bunkering guys and oil theft, where you wn see money pass? Na oil money dy for this country. And some of the. nSCDC guys work with those oil thetfs.and those guys are fucking paid well with good allowance for that south South.....so in conclusion bruh na God grace dy blow anybody for any work...even if na shit you dy pack, if God hand dy inside you go blow my guy so just pray for insight...my prayer na to work for Nigeria embassy for USA sha grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 7:33am On Aug 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2021
RivuletStream:

Niger, Benin Republic, Togo and Afghanistan na foreign countries too, Nigeria get embassy for there and dem de post personnel go there too. You think say rich children from privileged families no the eye Nigeria Embassy for USA, UK, Canada and Germany?
all of us gather get rich Father too my guy no reason am,that is why I dn start pray to my own already

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2021
A civil Defense officer get 1 storey building for my corner and the guy na OND he use enter, hear me well-known na OND, ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA he's working Nembe-Brass zone.

No worry yourself self for which to take since you're dirty cop, go for Immigration so that the Anti -corruption campaign going on go correct your brain because CIVIL DEFENSE go make you worse pass HUSHPUPPPI.

As for posting to Nigerian Missions Abroad, we only have 53 foreign missions, and if they're doing posting it is subject to MINISTRY of Foreign Affairs, even if you're in Togo as someone said you automatically start earning in USD from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the pay is higher that the CG basic pay.

Just try get NIS job, if on senior cadre, then sort of yourself with Ministry of Foreign Affairs, they can assign you for a diplomatic mission and that one get enough juice pass the regular Foreign Mission.

Moreover posting where already done this year and it's usually for a period of 5 years except for other reasons.

Abeg let's try to upload the humanity in us and look for a side hustle than this bribery stuff.

You can start doing drop shipping as as NIS official, you can do deliveries of Cars nationwide, just get in touch some car dealership, both USED and Toks then post pictures on your facebook, iG, and WhatsApp status, anyone interested then you take the person to the stand for inspections, they pay and you seal the deal remit the owner and keep your cut and you still can do deliveries too and charge extra.

You have list of hustle to do aside from the bribery and you should be doing very very well with extra streams of income.

My uncle's Father in-law resigned from Navy I think a Captain that was 2013 or so, behold today he has a private security firm and that is just the smallest of his establishments.
Doing very well and he's still getting salute for being a captain no any form of intimidation.

Let's make our minds work instead of our eyes due to what we see in our society.

Together we'll make money and not after being celebrated as a Super Cop, one small 100k bribe will spoil your image.

PEACE

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2021
RivuletStream:

NSCDC has no responsibility in seizing sea going vessels like oil tankers. That's the job of the Navy.

Nigerian Army Amphibious units de even eye those areas now because of de cash wey de there. Army Amphibious units get plenty patrol boats for riverine areas.

NSCDC de do joint patrol and oil installation protection duties together with navy and army

At the end of the day those NSCDC still dy involved, if you dn stay south south like PH for example,NSCDC guys dy worry ooo. You know how many illegal oil refineries dy south? Who dy chase those guys? Na NSCDC my guy...e dy normal not to appreciate them when you come from or stay for North and some other part of the country, you fit easy see them as mere security but if you see them work yourself go believe ooo.....And honestly ba me personally I go choose NSCDC anyday anytime,then dy one low key state and get all the time in the world to my self and do and try other business instead of trying to engage in criminality.me no like stress I no go lie

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Whiterose21: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2021
CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU AND I

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2021
Pure Truth...!

Was only highlighting the numerous illegalities wey dey for NSCDC to NIS

Above all let's eschew criminality and illegalities..

NSCDC no be glorified security man as the other said

GhostOfAPA:
At the end of the day those NSCDC still dy involved, if you dn stay south south like PH for example,NSCDC guys dy worry ooo. You know how many illegal oil refineries dy south? Who dy chase those guys? Na NSCDC my guy...e dy normal not to appreciate them when you come from or stay for North and some other part of the country, you fit easy see them as mere security but if you see them work yourself go believe ooo.....And honestly ba me personally I go choose NSCDC anyday anytime,then dy one low key state and get all the time in the world to my self and do and try other business instead of trying to engage in criminality.me no like stress I no go lie
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sikpa04(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Openpeace:

Abeg let's try to upload the humanity in us and look for a side hustle than this bribery stuff.

Thank you for this!
Make I buy you beer boss, you deserve am. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2021
cesil26:
Pure Truth...!
Was only highlighting the numerous illegalities wey dey for NSCDC to NIS
Above all let's eschew criminality and illegalities..
NSCDC no be glorified security man as the other said

Seconded. We can make Nigeria a better place for all where diligence is highly rewarding. May the country succeed!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Any update please?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
In as much as I don't agree with the glorified security guard things, truth remains that the NIS is miles ahead of the NSCDC. Yes a junior personnel will pay complement to his superior in all sister agencies, it is only right. But take it or leave it, NIS and NSCDC no be mate. That's just the fact. For the guy talking about 70% of personnel's in the NIS not getting more than their basic, should get his facts right. And for the oil guy, hope you're aware NIS personnel's also work at sea ports? I wouldn't disrespect the NSCDC as a whole because they are doing a great job. They have grown a lot, but, but, but, NIS no be their mate. Same salary scale, yes, same ranks and all, yes, but the NIS is ahead of them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tunnamaniah(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Tbh, I'm quite saddened that people are already thinking about making money in a dirty way even before getting the job. Brethren, try engage yourself in multiple streams of income. Let's not sink this nation further. The Lord will keep us till the day of his coming

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Make we leave this talk abeg, make person tell us wetin dy happen for HQ....some of all this other discussion sometimes make we try create different thread for them..some people here still dy hope say miracle or mistake go happen make NIS or NSCDC update there name, people wy dn get now go dy complain for salary,scholarship and almost everything..... Na just update me i need....i be graduate Bsc Computer Science but i get level3 work for immigration. And I dy f*cking grateful.be that as it may, na just my starting point and I dy hopeful say bigger thing go happen ahead..so abeg make we just dy give ourselves update instead of this other distraction...God bless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shogologo: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:

Trust me, they are not just glorified security guards as you think.

Kaeboy:

Which extra cash are you talking about? You're already planning to go and make life difficult for your fellow poor Nigerians in a job you just got?

PrinceFola:
this your statement is very wrong o....

Don't get me wrong please, NSCDC core job role has more to do with civil law enforcement, unlike NIS. We all know what NIS core responsibility is. Though both level in question here are low 04/03, they are most likely to handle general duties. But in NIS, you're more likely to meet people who could pave the way to better things than what he's currently doing... Hence me saying making extra cash doesn't have anything to do with bribery or whatever. He could handle international documentation for people, thus making him a little more.
So sorry for my wrong choice word ."glorified *****" Both jobs are prestigious jobs in this country today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:
In as much as I don't agree with the glorified security guard things, truth remains that the NIS is miles ahead of the NSCDC. Yes a junior personnel will pay complement to his superior in all sister agencies, it is only right. But take it or leave it, NIS and NSCDC no be mate. That's just the fact. For the guy talking about 70% of personnel's in the NIS not getting more than their basic, should get his facts right. And for the oil guy, hope you're aware NIS personnel's also work at sea ports? I wouldn't disrespect the NSCDC as a whole because they are doing a great job. They have grown a lot, but, but, but, NIS no be their mate. Same salary scale, yes, same ranks and all, yes, but the NIS is ahead of them.

They are not mates yet they earn the same salary, what are you talking about this man?. Everybody knows that NIS is the best in the ministry of interior, so save us the sermon. The most important thing is to get a job with either NIS or NSCDC that pays your bills and make life better for you. Dem no be mate stuffs na story story abegg.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Epistasis:

They are not mates yet they earn the same salary, what are you talking about this man?. Everybody knows that NIS is the best in the ministry of interior, so save us the sermon. The most important thing is to get a job with either NIS or NSCDC that pays your bills and make life better for you. Dem no be mate stuffs na story story abegg.
I wasn't preaching a sermon, and most importantly I didn't mention your name in anything I said, so I don't understand the need for you to come to me in the manner you just did.
You have just said the same thing I said by saying NIS is the best in the ministry of interior. You need to know how to talk mr man, you don't just try to disrespect everybody you see online just because you have a phone and Internet connection. Stop trying to bring yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Epistasis:

I just tire! Dem no be mate! Dem no be mate!! But you won't earn better than them. Not like government will recognize you more than them.

My neighbor is a civil defense officer, he has a fueling station and using a SUV and he's not in oil area. It's all about how you manage your finances and create more source of income.

Instead of thinking of how to utilize the opportunity to create side business to have multiple income, someone is thinking of illegal money. Abeg o, make una try no sink this country further, most of you were part of our historical endsars, now is time to make a difference, don't extort people no matter what. There are cooperatives you can be part of in the service to get money to fund side business.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Update from HQ please..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:

I wasn't preaching a sermon, and most importantly I didn't mention your name in anything I said, so I don't understand the need for you to come to me in the manner you just did.
You have just said the same thing I said by saying NIS is the best in the ministry of interior. You need to know how to talk mr man, you don't just try to disrespect everybody you see online just because you have a phone and Internet connection. Stop trying to bring yourself out.

I am sorry if you found my quote offensive, it wasn't meant to get you offended.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Kaeboy:

I just tire! Dem no be mate! Dem no be mate!! But you won't earn better than them. Not like government will recognize you more than them.

My neighbor is a civil defense officer, he has a fueling station and using a SUV and he's not in oil area. It's all about how you manage your finances and create more source of income.

Instead of thinking of how to utilize the opportunity to create side business to have multiple income, someone is thinking of illegal money. Abeg o, make una try no sink this country further, most of you were part of our historical endsars, now is time to make a difference, don't extort people no matter what. There are cooperatives you can be part of in the service to get money to fund side business.
Wait, where have I spoken about extortion? Can you point me to one place? I just need one place where I spoke about extortion. Whether any of you like it or not, the NIS is regarded more by the government because they are a revenue generating agency, and those are the people who the government value. Yes I like the NSCDC, yes they earn same with the other sister agencies, but there are levels to this thing. One body, yes, they perform different functions, but the NIS is on a higher level to the NSCDC. And I'm not asking for your opinion. Anyone here with insight would understand what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2021
RivuletStream:

Level 03 and you are talking about Nigeria Embassy posting? Foreign posting is for Assistant Superintendent upward.
allow me catch my Cruise,I no go dy that level forevere, I fit get replacement lot later and so many other opportunities later...so park well

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Incris: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2021
RivuletStream:

Level 03 and you are talking about Nigeria Embassy posting? Foreign posting is for Assistant Superintendent upward.

Nah this not true... they post regardless, or you think foreign country is only US and Canada.. from Ivory Coast to Senegal and so on and so forth are all foreign countries and any personnel can be posted there and are paid in dollars..whilst you Nigerian salary is still running over here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2021
And for you who thinks the government doesn't recognise the NIS more than the NSCDC, then try getting your facts right. I'll give you an example in the military. Have you taken a look at both short service and regular cadets? Do you know how much the government invests in regular cadets? I won't go into kits and other things that are provided at no cost to the regulars and SSC cadets are not entitled to. There are levels to this thing, whether you like it or not, there are levels.
And me sayings they are not mates isn't trying to look down on other sister agencies, but to make you hold your heads up high, because you're like the apple of the eye. This doesn't mean you should now look down on other sister agencies because this will be the beginning of the end for who does that. But I still maintain whatever I've said, the NIS is miles ahead of the NSCDC, despite the fact they earn same salary.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Working with NIS is great but the fact remains that NIS is not NCS, FIRS, NNPC, PPPRA or Nigerian military. So, NIS and NSCDC are not mates mantra is nothing but an illusion. In the ministry of interior, NIS is the best and have the toughest job, everybody knows that but the pay is the same with other sister agencies.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2021
LOL If you think it's just an illusion just because they earn same salary then ba wahala. I no dey talk again.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2021
RivuletStream:

You no de shame to type dis thing?

How would you use regular vs short service commission to relate immigration vs NSCDC?

Oga park well abeg
Shame? If you fail to understand anything I've said, then that's on you. And please, if you're an officer to be, then learn to carry yourself as one and stop talking like a street boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.