Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (923170 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2021
On this issue of NIS vs Nscdc.
You all are indirectly saying same thing in different ways.
The general conclusion/summary from the submission of both sides of argument is wen given an opportunity to make choice between NIS and nscdc Job (at Same rank) Majority will choose NIS over NSCDC. Irrespective of them both having similar salary scale and under same ministry.

Case closed.
Court!!!!!!! Arise

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:
And for you who thinks the government doesn't recognise the NIS more than the NSCDC, then try getting your facts right. I'll give you an example in the military. Have you taken a look at both short service and regular cadets? Do you know how much the government invests in regular cadets? I won't go into kits and other things that are provided at no cost to the regulars and SSC cadets are not entitled to. There are levels to this thing, whether you like it or not, there are levels.
And me sayings they are not mates isn't trying to look down on other sister agencies, but to make you hold your heads up high, because you're like the apple of the eye. This doesn't mean you should now look down on other sister agencies because this will be the beginning of the end for who does that. But I still maintain whatever I've said, the NIS is miles ahead of the NSCDC, despite the fact they earn same salary.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Mchearan:

Lmao . Civilian mentality. Don't worry your orientation will soon change and you will soon understand how the Board controls those agencies affairs. You have your duty, FFS have theirs, NSCD and Correctional are having theirs too. No favouritism or one agency been given higher priority than the other . You don't just come here and start writing base on your own civilian mentality without fact, you will firstly go back to what's inside each agencies budget and analyse how much government is investing on them. Do the check and balance by yourself and you will see how much government has been fair enough to each agencies. When we are even talking about recognition, NIS is not the first, only if you know how much recognition those NSCDC guys have. Lol i even saw another thing, "you are like apple of the eyes" then what should those correctional guys say grin
LOL civilian mentality You're a joke.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Thanks2God:
On this issue of NIS vs Nscdc.
You all are indirectly saying same thing in different ways.
The general conclusion/summary from the submission of both sides of argument is wen given an opportunity to make choice between NIS and nscdc Job (at Same rank) Majority will choose NIS over NSCDC. Irrespective of them both having similar salary scale and under same ministry.

Case closed.
Court!!!!!!! Arise

As your lordship pleases!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2021
eniolaamos7:
yes we are celebrating our brothers and sisters.

and so they shall celebrate with us. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:

LOL civilian mentality You're a joke.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2021
RivuletStream:

I have observed how you parade yourself up and down as ex boy. You better watch it
So as you've observed, what are you going to do about it? Issue me job or what? Talk to yourself and again pray to God to issue you sense maybe then you'll learn how to speak. Which kind of officer to be is this who just speaks and says things at will, you should watch it. You need to talk to yourself walahi
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2021
RivuletStream:

Don't mind him. He want use ministry of Defence where army love to Lord over everybody and how regular officers feel the own the job to compare with ministry of Interior that is more of a civilian organization

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Mchearan:

You are still a civilian. Forget about your APL, you are yet to be commissioned, no ID card. You are still a bloody civilian
FYI not everyone you see here is an applicant.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2021
RivuletStream:

Don't mind him. He want use ministry of Defence where army love to Lord over everybody and how regular officers feel the own the job to compare with ministry of Interior that is more of a civilian organization
You've really lost it if you think paramilitary is more of a civilian organisation. With this mentality we shouldn't even be talking.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:

FYI not everyone you see here is an applicant.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Mchearan:

I understand, the same thing happened to some of us then.. All these are just initial gra gra.. i was once in his shoe. I bet after 2 years they will be begging him to put on the uniform self grin
You were once in my shoe? Do you mind identifying yourself? Cos from what you've said, you're already in the service.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:

You were once in my shoe? Do you mind identifying yourself? Cos from what you've said, you're already in the service.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Mchearan:

Then you don't talk like a November india seria officer. If truly you are already in the service, then your training is not complete
LOL and yours is complete? Since you've brought yourself out, you also want to bring me out. I'm not the one who is "understanding" with an officer to be who thinks the paramilitary is more like a civilian organisation am I?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Openpeace:
A civil Defense officer get 1 storey building for my corner and the guy na OND he use enter, hear me well-known na OND, ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA he's working Nembe-Brass zone.

No worry yourself self for which to take since you're dirty cop, go for Immigration so that the Anti -corruption campaign going on go correct your brain because CIVIL DEFENSE go make you worse pass HUSHPUPPPI.

As for posting to Nigerian Missions Abroad, we only have 53 foreign missions, and if they're doing posting it is subject to MINISTRY of Foreign Affairs, even if you're in Togo as someone said you automatically start earning in USD from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the pay is higher that the CG basic pay.

Just try get NIS job, if on senior cadre, then sort of yourself with Ministry of Foreign Affairs, they can assign you for a diplomatic mission and that one get enough juice pass the regular Foreign Mission.

Moreover posting where already done this year and it's usually for a period of 5 years except for other reasons.

Abeg let's try to upload the humanity in us and look for a side hustle than this bribery stuff.

You can start doing drop shipping as as NIS official, you can do deliveries of Cars nationwide, just get in touch some car dealership, both USED and Toks then post pictures on your facebook, iG, and WhatsApp status, anyone interested then you take the person to the stand for inspections, they pay and you seal the deal remit the owner and keep your cut and you still can do deliveries too and charge extra.

You have list of hustle to do aside from the bribery and you should be doing very very well with extra streams of income.

My uncle's Father in-law resigned from Navy I think a Captain that was 2013 or so, behold today he has a private security firm and that is just the smallest of his establishments.
Doing very well and he's still getting salute for being a captain no any form of intimidation.

Let's make our minds work instead of our eyes due to what we see in our society.

Together we'll make money and not after being celebrated as a Super Cop, one small 100k bribe will spoil your image.

PEACE

Original oil dey your head
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2021
One more comment on this useless comparison between the two agency and I will close this thread.
We are here for meaningful updates, not some selfish talks about who is higher than who.
Enough!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Una wahala too much jare, guys throwing jabs like ladies..
From scholarship argument to superiority nawa oo, who God go flash light for em go flash light for am, whether NIS or NSCDC, NCO, FFS. The most important is God's Grace.
We should be praying for a successful service year with promotion hitch free and long life.

Who go make am go make no matter the agency or even rank all centers on the grace one carries..

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Mchearan: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:

LOL and yours is complete? Since you've brought yourself out, you also want to bring me out. I'm not the one who is "understanding" with an officer to be who thinks the paramilitary is more like a civilian organisation am I?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2021
marvdon200:
Una escalate too much jare, guys throwing jabs like ladies..
From scholarship argument to superiority nawa oo, who God go flash light for em go flash light for am, whether NIS or NSCDC, NCO, FFS. The most important is God's Grace.
We should be praying for a successful service year with promotion hitch free and long life.

Who go make am go make no matter the agency or even rank all centers on the grace one carries..
Amen. When grace speaks, life becomes easier!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Mchearan:

If you want my identity, send me a private message, we'll relate on whatsapp.bravo yankee echo
Charlie Foxtrot, you're not worth it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Mchearan:

I bet you are nothing but still a bloody civilian.. if you are a well trained officer you wouldn't have been writing trash since without any knowledge between the inter relationship between NIS and other sister's agencies.
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:

This guy is a noise maker. He is pretending to be what he is not.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by marvdon200(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2021
RivuletStream:

This guy is a noise maker. He is pretending to be what he is not.
Baba you calm down Kwan e don do
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by tunnamaniah(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Make all of una gettat, we need update from abuja. Not this baseless and unproductive arguments.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Tazdroid(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Epistasis:
Working with NIS is great but the fact remains that NIS is not NCS, FIRS, NNPC, PPPRA or Nigerian military. So, NIS and NSCDC are not mates mantra is nothing but an illusion. In the ministry of interior, NIS is the best and have the toughest job, everybody knows that but the pay is the same with other sister agencies.

"NIS is on another level" but the salary scale is the same.

One may expect the FG to really "recognize the pedigree" of the NIS by a higher pay scale. But it is what it is.

New recruits must learn to be content, upright, diligent and HUMBLE. This NIS job is merely a window to much better opportunities for career growth.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
HQ update abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Make those guys create different thread abeg
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by holyentgold: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wetin be all this
All of una be otondo
Including the person using sign language
Wetin all of una sabi
Join the service first na and see how easy and sweet uniform job be
Abeg let people from the headquarter get chance update o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.