Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (924077 Views)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ngenge(m): 3:41am On Dec 04, 2021
So, as salary has started pouring into people's account, it means the recruitment is deemed successful

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2021
1stanlo:
E depends on ur rank my brother
ASI
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2021
Ngenge:
So, as salary has started pouring into people's account, it means the recruitment is deemed successful
Recruitment declared inconclusive by those waiting for replacement/slot list.
while those with real connection af started receiving salary alert. Inside life.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by officialfestus(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Story for the gods. Recruitment done and dusted.
Gabicon20:

while those with real connection af started receiving salary alert. Inside life.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Gabicon20:

don't say what you dont know
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Sinensis:
don't say what you dont know
u tell us what u know, ur understanding of my comment exposes ur problem with comprehension.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Michcole: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Now that we have been paid how do we get our ippis number in order to access the payroll app shared by oga suppommo

[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by officialfestus(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Sinensis:
no dey rush na. Na small small
alright, please modify the post
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2021
officialfestus:
alright, please modify the post
ok better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Skeelzz(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
1stanlo:
Story for the gods. Recruitment done and dusted.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by officialfestus(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sinensis:
ok better
thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by jimfarayola(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Michcole:
Now that we have been paid how do we get our ippis number in order to access the payroll app shared by oga suppommo

Please what is the name of the app?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
All those waiting for replacement
Y'all should remain calm. Do you think it is a coincidence that most of you here are being told to wait by your connect? Information reaching me few days ago at my state command was that, another batch of appointment letters will still be given out, when the CGIS is back from the trip he made. But, those coming through replacement won't be paid this 3 months salary, as they didn't attend induction. And this will enable the ogas at the top pocket it. BUT don't lose hope just yet. For those of you discouraging others here, I can assure you that more people are going to be joining you in your various training schools beyond your expectation. This will be done whether you like it or yes, it will be done. I repeat, those waiting for slots and replacement, remain calm, it is not over until it is over. Even days to go for POP in training schools, people will still be coming. Take it or leave it

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Michcole: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2021
jimfarayola:

Please what is the name of the app?

Payroll
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oteikwu16(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2021
BIGOB:
All those waiting for replacement
Y'all should remain calm. Do you think it is a coincidence that most of you here are being told to wait by your connect? Information reaching me few days ago at my state command was that, another batch of appointment letters will still be given out, when the CGIS is back from the trip he made. But, those coming through replacement won't be paid this 3 months salary, as they didn't attend induction. And this will enable the ogas at the top pocket it. BUT don't lose hope just yet. For those of you discouraging others here, I can assure you that more people are going to be joining you in your various training schools beyond your expectation. This will be done whether you like it or yes, it will be done. I repeat, those waiting for slots and replacement, remain calm, it is not over until it is over. Even days to go for POP in training schools, people will still be coming. Take it or leave it

Your words of encouragement will really give people who are expecting the replacement list hope to keep pushing forward. I have read alot of information being posted on this thread discouraging people, but like you rightly mentioned, it isn't over untill it is over...

I wish you guys all the best sha!

People like myself no even make am through the first stage self... But I dey pray for all of una make God's favour locate una.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by lawalyato: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Amen. You shall be celebrated soonest with unexpected favour from God.

oteikwu16:

Your words of encouragement will really give people who are expecting the replacement list hope to keep pushing forward. I have read alot of information being posted on this thread discouraging people, but like you rightly mentioned, it isn't over untill it is over...

I wish you guys all the best sha!

People like myself no even make am through the first stage self... But I dey pray for all of una make God's favour locate una.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Skeelzz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
All those in need of encouragement, this for you...... People i know personally,5 of them in number got appointment letters this past Wednesdays. I was asked for my own registration slip which I couldn't find,asked of a way out on here 2 days back but no one answered so i wiped it after i found the slip. So to cut the story short recruitment is still on for the slot guys and will still be on till late January or early February bfre camp. Don't worry about my source..Good luck to Everyone �

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by oteikwu16(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2021
lawalyato:

Amen. You shall be celebrated soonest with unexpected favour from God.

Amen boss!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Chiderao1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
I Got a call from a family friend to forward my name for the immigration job, as today will be the last day for submission of names and I don't know if this is legit..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Letter are still being issued...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by LEGALSER: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chiderao1:
I Got a call from a f :Damily friend to forward my name for the immigration job, as today will be the last day for submission of names and I don't know if this is legit..

Na only name you forward? How about your email and phone number? Course of study? grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Letter are still being issued...
Do you have any idea when it will end?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
LEGALSER:

Na only name you forward? How about your email and phone number? Course of study? grin
maybe she is not only referring to name. She also meant with other details
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Anyone presently in ITSK here? If yes, how is the training?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Everygoodthing:
Anyone presently in ITSK here? If yes, how is the training?
maybe phones are not allowed. Nobody is even saying anything about it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Chiderao1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Just name ,
O`level ,
Guarantors 2
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chiderao1:
Just name ,
O`level ,
Guarantors 2
Artisan, driver or mechanic?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Chiderao1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Artisan
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Sinensis: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chiderao1:
Artisan
ok that's gud. Very soon. Wish u all the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.