Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (59178 Views)

Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by Cantonese: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Conner44:
Chai these African grey parrots can talk and make noise ehn. Maybe the elder bro Dey always sneak to kitchen for night and his bro placed one parrot each in the kitchen and parlor. By 2am last night see Wetin the elder bro hear as him tiptoe comot for room.

PARROT A: alpha hailing delta. Intruder sighted and approaching your location from the west. be advised perpetrator is armed with a torchlight and stainless spoon. Over.

PARROT B: roger ... roger ... delta reading alpha. Initiating high decibel alert measures in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Omo those parrots gatz to go angry

Nothin I go tell you pass say you be complete wizard. This your parrot story tire me reach my bone. If I check you well I go confirm say you don work for NEPA before you go work inside Ferry or Ship. Shuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by ChiefSweetus: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
They paraded the Parrots too grin grin
Man said "govt should release and support him anyhow" so he can take care of their other ADULT brother .. really shed tears tonight grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by ChiefSweetus: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Conner44:
Chai these African grey parrots can talk and make noise ehn. Maybe the elder bro Dey always sneak to kitchen for night and his bro placed one parrot each in the kitchen and parlor. By 2am last night see Wetin the elder bro hear as him tiptoe comot for room.

PARROT A: alpha hailing delta. Intruder sighted and approaching your location from the west. be advised perpetrator is armed with a torchlight and stainless spoon. Over.

PARROT B: roger ... roger ... delta reading alpha. Initiating high decibel alert measures in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Cried grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by pointstores(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
So serious
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by Clinghton: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Parrots of doom.

May God save us from any mistake that would cause us great and unforgettable regrets.

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by ugohenry2019(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
aminusodiq:
Stupid man... Rot in Jain
abeg no vex... rot in where??

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by kyng(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
At 40 you still dey your family house with your brother
A fool at 40 is a fool 4eva
Rot in jail bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by 6digitscomrade: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
deebrain:
Point of correction, Nigerian Police.

When a suspect is paraded, the item's displayed are either the things used to perpetuate the crime or recovered (previously stolen) from the given suspect.

What is the set of parrots doing in front of the suspect?
the parrots are mitigating and instigating items lol
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by karnap(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Afonja peoples no dey carry eye see bottle when they are fighting...
to his brother, he said take the parrot outside, you no hear now you are dead the birds is alive
strong head not dey help.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by airminem(f): 12:43am On Mar 14, 2020
embarassed Brothers killing brothers since brotherhood began. The parrots must be starving by now. Feed them the nuts between his legs.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by AreaFada2: 12:48am On Mar 14, 2020
deebrain:

When a suspect is paraded, the item's displayed are either the things used to perpetuate the crime or recovered (previously stolen) from the given suspect.

Abeg nor make pesin laff. Na serious matter dey ground so.

So, if they were fighting over a girl who lives in their street, would they have gone to bring the girl from her house to parade like they brought these parrots? shocked shocked

These NPF people just dey fall pesin leg anyhow.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by ajealadick(m): 2:45am On Mar 14, 2020
To give evidence na
deebrain:

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by sylve11: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Adeling:
Seriously, This story still beats my reasoning.

How can someone kill his own for a bird.
All he could have done is, release the birds back to nature once his brother is asleep or out of the house.

It seems to me that someone/mod took the message I dropped yesterday about my inability to access my email on nairaland serious, cause some/all of the mails I've been seeing lying around have been all cleared up. I thank the mod that did this, cos seeing them makes me guilty. Thanks whoever did it.

Perhaps, he'd have been the one dead by now. undecided cool
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by ronyman(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2020
And what makes you think you won't kill the remaining sibling? Bloody murderer! Get the Bleep...
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by deebrain(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2020
deavicky:
na the parrots cause the whole problem nah. In fact they should also be jailed. But it's like they are already in jail cos I can see the them in iron bars.

Lol
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by Viiictor10(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2020
Just give am

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by frozen70(f): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2020
nairafamedotcom:

https://punchng.com/man-kills-sibling-for-bringing-parrots-home/

Anger has spoilt many things several times, yet we refuse to control anger
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by y3mi(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2020
Conner44:

With all the never ending bad bad news, this is really needed. Good one. Bless up man.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by aminusodiq(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2020
ugohenry2019:

abeg no vex... rot in where??
lmao... Na jail I wan type oo
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by sofiscatedmoron: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Look at his black ngbaati ngbaati face
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by ogbu80(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Conner44:

guy I swear you're a mad man��

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by ukeh234: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
pity.....
for me i think this man is in sane, can a normal human being stab is own blood brother because of parrot.
he should suffer in jail and stop blaming the devil for is action
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by ukeh234: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
pity.....
for me i think this man is in sane, can a normal human being stab is own blood brother because of parrot.
he should suffer in jail and stop blaming the devil for is action
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by yahoosurepass(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by Emma1Oj(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Anger issue!! Anger.. I used to be like dis wen growing up but God help me to give myself brain. I can't forget back den wen I fought wit my neighbor and use dos short bounded brooms and chuck some part of her body. she was bleeding dat night the following morning she has swollen up dey had to rush her to d hospital. doc said some brooms are in her body. operation tins shall.. aside dat too many rough tins.. if i start.. I just tank God o..
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by Greensquard(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
I just tire for all these siblings killing eachother for stupid reasons..life that is so sweet like this if person even slap me now na sorry i go tell am and go my own way o,too rich and happy to risk my life in the hands of a poverty striken dunce with nothing to loose if he gets killed..bill gates and dem dangote dem dey find how to take add more years to their lives cos of how sweet life is for them then others are gambling with theirs all cos of poverty..baba God i thank you..
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by Jackdean111(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
@Ishilove , thank you for the respond ma ... Am not here to beg for money cos 'i don't beg'... But there's something i want you to help me out please. .. Am 23 going to 24 year's old in kogi state. My dad is just a poor farmer and my mum is a petty trader. Am the first born ma. We the children can't go to school because there is no 'money' ... They stop paying my school fees when am in primary 5. Because am somehow briliant, my headmaster volunter to pay for my class six and common entrance. .. I know how to play 'keyboard'. The chuch i normally play for also volunter to pay my fee's to jss 3. But after my junior waec, i was the one who sponsor myself. I follow people to farm and get paid. ... Sorry for the long story... What i want you to do for me ma is: i want to join any nigeria force. Navy or civil defence. .. And i don't have anyone to help me secure it. I apply for navy last year, but since i don't know anyone, i got shortlisted out. Please ma. Am the first born... Typing
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by Jackdean111(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
@Ishilove . Please ma help me. I don't have many uncles, the ones i have are just pacthing up life. Please help me ma... I want you to see beyong socil media and see through my hearth ma. The responsibilities hanging on me has the first born is too much ma. ... I cried at mid-night everyday... I just want to join force maybe it will lessing the responsibilities on me as the first born... Ma, i don't know you before. My hearth just directed me to you. Please if you have any conection please help a poor son. I know i may be your son. Please help me. ..... I can't really write down what ir inside me down. Please i want you to look into my mind ma. If you have anyone to help me join navy or civil defence. Please help ma ... And as your son, if you think joining any nigeria force is not a nice move... Can you please help me look for any work around. Please ma. .. Am from kogi state. Idah. .. Please ma...
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hi Jack,

I sincerely sympathise with you and I pray God meets you at the point of your needs.

I will ask around. I'm not promising anything...but I will do my best and reach out to you if I am able to succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by Jackdean111(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:
Hi Jack,

I sincerely sympathise with you and I pray God meets you at the point of your needs.

I will ask around. I'm not promising anything...but I will do my best and reach out to you if I am able to succeed.

Ok ma... Thank you for this warmlly reply. ... I'll be looking forward to here from you ma. Thank you once again.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS by AOresources: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2021
Iamvetlander:
Smh.. Now you're blaming the devil.

My people please always try tame your anger.

The amount of blood that gushed out of shina's nose after I headbutted him in Jss3 (Vetland junior grammer school) nobody caution me again oo.

You remind me of agege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos / Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.