Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife (90511 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by dre11(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Man Stabs Brother To Death For Sleeping With His Wife

By Seun Adeuyi

Residents of PW in Kubwa, a satellite town in Bwari Area Council of the FCT, were thrown into panic on Wednesday night after a man stabbed his younger brother to death for allegedly having a sexual relationship with his wife.

City & Crime learnt that Abdullahi Yusuf caught his brother and his wife in bed in a neighbour’s house.

Before the suspect was whisked away by the police, he told our reporter that his brother walked past him into a neighbour’s house where his wife had earlier told him she was going.

Yusuf said when he did not see his wife after about an hour, he went in search of her.

He said, “I entered and met my brother naked on the bed with my wife. They were sleeping together. I got a knife and stabbed him.”

A witness, Olugbenga John, said, “After killing his brother with a knife, he attempted to escape, but we chased and caught him. Then we contacted the police.”

https://dailytrust.com/man-stabs-brother-to-death-for-sleeping-with-his-wife

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Fahdiga(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why don't you divorce the woman? Now another man will be banging her while you rot in jail. But that dead brother is wicked sha for Sleeping with his brother's wife.

651 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Kestolove(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
dia is love in sharing

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Aboks(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
His brother died on active service

Charity begins at neighbours house

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by EmeraldJD: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Some kind sin sef .. You go die finish shame no go even allow you fit look God eyes beg am for mercy during judgement.

268 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Creamypie(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
While I codemn what the man did, I will also say it serves his brother right. A man who sleeps with a brother or friend's wife can also kill him, if offered cash incentive to do so. I find it hard to believe a man can do so, even with his rivals wife. Damn. How can you sleep with your bros wife?

358 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by godofuck231: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
No case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by epondudu: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Why don't you divorce the woman? Now another man will be banging her while you rot in jail. But that dead brother is wicked sha for Sleeping with his brother's wife.
Oj simps..not everybody will be like you.
That's the definition of a real MAN.

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Godspowerpro: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
We seriously need God nowadays

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Massiveglory: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
What he did is bad but if he has a good lawyer, he can win in court.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by madridguy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by superCleanworks(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Massiveglory:
What he did is bad but if he has a good lawyer, he can win in court.

this would be hard. why?
He saw them and had the option of walking away but he actually walked away and CAME BACK to the venue, not to punch or beat ot rant or rain verbal abuses but with the sole intention to commit murder with a murder weapon against a defenseless man.

He had motive and his intention was clear and his action was deliberate.

case closed.

----
finally, he should not have come with a knife for one person. He should have come with a bucket of Acid for two of them. That is what they actually deserve for such brazen act of betrayal.

129 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
So E dey pain men but the same men expect women to accept their adultery in good faith grin

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by 4reala(m): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
No pics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Massiveglory: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wrong! There is what is called provocation. And the fact he did it immediately will count as provocation. if he has a good lawyer, he will come out .
superCleanworks:

this would be hard. why?
He saw them and had the option of walking away but he actually walked away and CAME BACK to the venue, not to punch or beat ot rant or rain verbal abuses but with the sole intention to commit murder with a murder weapon against a defenseless man.

He had motive and his intention was clear and his action was deliberate.

case closed.

----
finally, he should not have come with a knife for one person. He should have come with a bucket of Acid for two of them. That is what they actually deserve for such brazen act of betrayal.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by adecz: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
What a mumu brother....☹️☹️☹️☹️

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Under no circumstances should you kill a man.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by superCleanworks(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Massiveglory:
Wrong! There is what is called provocation. And the fact he did it immediately will count as provocation. if he has a good lawyer, he will come out .

Please read my statement again.
he did not carry out the murder IMMEDIATELY.

he left the scene to get a knife, he could have abandoned the idea but he chose to proceed with the knife back into the venue with the intention to attack and kill an unarmed person.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Oga ooo
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Emmanuel909090: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
epondudu:

Oj simps..not everybody will be like you.
That's the definition of a real MAN.

Some foolish idiots who spill rubbish will even do worst.

He deserves to die.

Why sleep with your brother's wife.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Emmanuel909090: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
With a good lawyer he will win the case.

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Ishilove: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
A crime of passion.

The wages of sin is death. Your own brother's wife, on their matrimonial bed!! Just imagine the betrayal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Massiveglory: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
He said, “I entered and met my brother naked on the bed with my wife. They were sleeping together. I got a knife and stabbed him.”

Oga his actions were immediately. He didn't say, I left to get a knife. If there was a time frame as u say, the brother would have escaped. He killed him right on the bed according to the story.
superCleanworks:

Please read my statement again.
he did not carry out the murder IMMEDIATELY.

he left the scene to get a knife, he could have abandoned the idea but he chose to proceed with the knife back into the venue with the intention to attack and kill an unarmed person.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by StormpyBee: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by LadySarah: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
The bro forgot the bro code

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Iamicekid(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
I hope the girl is worth it, cause now u don throw ur life away, while u will be spending years in prison, another guy will still be fucking that same girl u killed someone for, so it’s your loss all over again… You should have just walk out and go pack her bag out of your house

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pus$$y niggas

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by Nonexisting: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Confusing headline. Who stabbed who?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by opalu: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wow
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife by omoadeleye(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.