Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Australia’s Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton Said He Tested Positive For Coron - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Australia’s Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton Said He Tested Positive For Coron (240 Views)

He Tested Positive For Coronavirus And Wants His Life Taken Then This Happened / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro Says He Tested Negative For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Australia’s Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton Said He Tested Positive For Coron by besttbabe1(f): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Australia’s home affairs minister Peter Dutton said he tested positive for coronavirus on Friday.

“This morning I woke up with a temperature and sore throat. I immediately contacted the Queensland Department of Health and was subsequently tested for COVID-19. I was advised by Queensland Health this afternoon that the test had returned positive,” he said in a statement issued by his office.”It is the policy of Queensland Health that anyone who tests positive is to be admitted into hospital and I have complied with their advice … I feel fine and will provide an update in due course.”

Dutton was in the United States last week for a meeting with members of the FiveEyes intelligence alliance – Australia, the United States, Britain, Canada and New Zealand – that included Barr.He also met with US President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka on Mar 6, according to a photo posted by the Australian embassy in Washington, which shows the pair standing close together.It is not yet known when Dutton contracted the virus.
Re: Australia’s Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton Said He Tested Positive For Coron by jahlove4jah: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2020
This s getting more complicated

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Belly Fat? / Really Or Not? Castor Oil Can Treat Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Angelic Directives and Prevention Of COVID-19 For Your Home, And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.