Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (124022 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by lalasticlala(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2020
A female UK Twitter user @d_psycho_guru who is resident in London has shared her coronavirus story, how she got it and the symptoms she experienced.

Read below:

I just tested positive to the corona virus. I’m too weak to even feel sorry for myself, but I intend to share my symptoms to allow people quickly identify and self-isolate immediately, to avoid infecting others.

My symptoms were this severe, and my incubation period was shorter, because I have an underlying health condition. My healthy husband is very fine, just fatigue and occasional coughing. I will update this as I go.

6th March: someone coughed into my face mistakenly, while speaking to me (yes run away from people that are coughing). I don’t know why the staff came to work knowing he had a cough.

9th: I had my first diarrhoea.

10th: I woke up on 10th with an uncomfortable throat. I felt like I had a film in my throat, but it wasn’t saw. Diarrhoea again. Also I felt bloated. Also, I felt dizzy while in the car; but this is normal, so it didn’t bother me.
#Corvid19uk #covid19UK #coronavirus

11th: I woke up with puffy eyes. Like, actual SWOLLEN eyes. Sneezed a few, but hey that’s normal in the UK. Lost my appetite. A bit fatigued. Later at night, my coughing intensified.

12th: my temperature soared to 40degs. I was coughing hysterically but there was no phlegm coming out. I started sneezing. My Voice sounded like I had a cold. I was weak and tired. My throat felt itchy.
#coronavirus #covid19UK #COVID2019

13th: coughing & Sneezinf intensified. Rib cage hurt. No appetite. Loss of breath. Temperature dropped to 36. Quite fatigued but went to the store for supplies (found none by the way, thanks Britain!). Couldn’t take deep breaths
#coronavirus #COVID2019 #covid19UK

14th: woke up with a headache & extremely sore ribs from the coughing. Suspected a chest infection. Temperature rose back to 40. Coughed more. Sneezed more. Actually felt down. Voice sounded weak and flu-like. Couldn’t make a complete sentence w/o gasping.

15th: got admitted in hospital. Temp at 40deg. Coughed more. Sneezed hysterically. Was weak. Lost mobility. Was in pains (back, ribs). No appetite. Was extremely thirsty. X-ray showed chest infection. Got placed on antibiotics and painkillers. Voice sounded so weak and flu-like.

16th: felt ok. Coughing reduced drastically. Sneezed less. Was stronger. Worked from home. Couldn’t laugh cos rib still hurt. THIRSTY. Temp at 36-37. Slowly gained mobility. Voice still weak and flu-like. Throat felt better.

17th: felt better. Walked faster. Extremely THIRSTY. Temp at 36. dizzy. Had more appetite. Had hallucinations. Temporary loss of recent memory. Couldn’t speak much. Vomited. Fatigued. No sense of taste or smell. No sneezing, coughed twice. Coughed up phlegm.

18th: Temp at 37. Well enough to type this and work from home. No sense of taste or smell. No appetite. Thirsty. Voice sounds weak and flu-like. Short breaths. Swollen eyes. Coughing up phlegm. Hurting eye socket.
#COVID2019 #covid19UK #coronavirus

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/d_psycho_guru/status/1240254860236390400

91 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by GOFRONT(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??

381 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nbote(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2020
Dis is by far d most in depth analysis of how d virus works and symptoms to take note of instead of spreading panic.... It seems ppl with underlying medical conditions seem to experience the severe symptoms...She's quite brave and dis would go a long way to saving lives...

622 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by obi4eze(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2020
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Lawgod247: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2020
This is creepy. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by TwoBottles: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2020
angry Thanks for sharing. I will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.

377 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Iceyjay(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Cool, nice one!
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by KudosResources(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2020
What's the present condition now? Any further sign of recovery?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by mcmukoko12(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by TRADELYN: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
sad

HIRE THE BEST EXPERTS FOR YOUR RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, etc @ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Sonnobax15(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
undecided self isolation issa bae...but i doubt 90% of nigerians with the virus would rather expose themselves to the public than go into self-isolation.. That's what makes oyinbo to be more human than an average african..

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by eleojo23: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Very useful information

This one no be theory, na practical.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Ayobami7(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by neweraomo: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Media is causing more panic attack more than the virus itself undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ShenTeh(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
There's a very similar story on Twitter.

Apparently, a lot of people have had this Corona ish as far back as November 2019 without knowing about it.

https://twitter.com/baeonda/status/1240324679727865856?s=09

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by SEGLIZ: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2020
okay.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by samuel19222(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2020
La
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Kendumazy(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Mheen. Such a strong and unselfish woman. Kudos to her for the information.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Perfecttouchade: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2020
The virus is very dangerous , stay safe.. thanks for sharing madam, wishing u quick recovery cry

12 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Yewandequeen(f): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is by far d most in depth analysis of how d virus works and symptoms to take note of instead of spreading panic.. She's quite brave and dis would go a long way to saving lives...

You are very right.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Iceiscold: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2020
now wah a ooooo
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by OakConsultNG: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Okay then.. hope she gets well soon

Meanwhile, Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by JEmma1(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by KaptainAfrika: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
No safe haven for them. Corona is everywhere.

GOFRONT:
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??

15 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Pavore9: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Insightful.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ipobarethieves: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
lipsrsealed The siege is over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ipobarethieves: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
sadHe sentHis Word and Healed /deliver us from Destruction.Himself took our infirmities /sickness.We are HEALED

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Gelabuzz(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Now this is the best breakdown on how the infection works.

Best we heed and stay take precautions.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by NaijaFutbol: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Recover ma

Thank God you have a hospital that could support you

In Naija we are all like this

And like this:

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by simplepee(f): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Good info. Thanks.

Some people are 'stingy' with it.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by davidtemi(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for sharing

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.