Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Is Jonathan To Blame For Over Three Months Of Black Out In My Lagos State And Larger Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan To Blame For Over Three Months Of Black Out In My Lagos State And Larger Nigeria? (492 Views)

Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success / My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Jonathan To Blame For Over Three Months Of Black Out In My Lagos State And Larger Nigeria? by etimek: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2010
IT IS REALLY PATHETIC THAT WE HAVE HAD TO LITERALY REMAIN IN BLACK OUT FOR OVER 3 MONTHS TILL TODAY IN LAGOS. I RESIDE CLOSE TO CELE BUS STOP. SOMETIMES I JUST WONDER WHY NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE BENENOIR, TOGOLESE, GHANIAN, CAMEROUN GOVTS WHY DO ALL THESE COUNTRIES HAVE STEADY LIGHT SUPPLY--2,4,7? IS NIGERIA NOT ASHAMED??.APOLOGIES TO ALL INNOCENT NIGERIANS LIKE MYSELF. RUMOURS HAVE IT THAT JONATHAN IS INTENSIFYING HIS GENERATOR IMPORTATION BUSINESS, AND SO HAS BOWED TO TOTAL BLACK OUT, HE IS LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED IN REALIZING ENOUGH FUNDS FOR CAMPAIGNS. OBVIOUSLY JONATHAN HAS SURRENDERED TO BLACKOUT. IF A WOMAN LIKE DORA WAS POWER MINISTER, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE SEEN A REDUCTION TO THIS EVERLASTING/CONTINUED POWER BLACKOUT PECULIAR TO NIGERIA MAINLY IN ALL OUR SUB REGION.NIGERIA IS JUST ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE A POPULATION EXPLOSION, SO SAYS THE EXPERTS, HOME AND ABROAD, AND THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO ANSWER TO THAT!!! JUST COME TO LAGOS AND FEEL THE CHOKING,SMELLY POLLUTED HEAT IN THE AIR FROM BURNING FUELS FROM JONATHANS GENNERATING SETS. WE RISK THE PROBLEM OF SEVERE AIR POLUTION THAT CAN LEAD TO LUNG/HEART PROBLEMS, NIGERIA BEING THE EVENTUAL , FINAL BUSTOP FOR ALL SUB-STANDARD, DEGRADED,AND EVEN TOXIC SUBSTANCES OF LARGE VARIETY. PLEASE EVERY GOOD MEANING NIGERIAN SHOULD JOIN HANDS TO CONDEM THE GOVERNMENT OVER THE POWER INCAPACITY, AND NOT TO GIVE EXCUSES FOR EXTENDED SUFFERING. EVEN THE LEGISLATORS WITH JUMBO PAY SHOULD SUPPORT PLEASE. MERRI CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY MORE FULL FILLING NEW YEAR 2011
Re: Is Jonathan To Blame For Over Three Months Of Black Out In My Lagos State And Larger Nigeria? by Vindy: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2010
Bro, our light situation in my area is almoSt constant. Like 18 hours a day.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Stops States From Borrowing Abroad / Accept Jumbo Pay Reduction, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps – The Punch / Where,when,and How Must The Change Start?lets Start Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.