Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Your Brother In-law Is Your Husband, He Can Make Love To You - Pastor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Brother In-law Is Your Husband, He Can Make Love To You - Pastor (734 Views)

I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Brother In-law Is Your Husband, He Can Make Love To You - Pastor by faith2kool(f): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Your Brother In-Law Is Your Husband, If He Make Love To You, You Have Not Cheated On Your Husband – Pastor Mrs. Veronica

The popular Pastor Mrs. Veronica who recently declared that she can heal men of their infertility by simply going to bed with them has come again with another statement that is surely going to shake the internet once more.

The controversial Pastor said that if a woman sleeps with her husband’s brother that she has not cheated on her husband because the brother is still the husband’s lineage.

When advice like this come from clergy men and women, it leaves one surprise and confused as to whether to take the advise or not, though to the gullible, whatever comes from a self acclaimed minister is true.

See her post below:

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/12/your-brother-in-law-is-your-husband-if-he-make-love-to-you-you-have-not-cheated-on-your-husband-pastor-mrs-veronica/

Re: Your Brother In-law Is Your Husband, He Can Make Love To You - Pastor by Lawgod247: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Your Brother In-law Is Your Husband, He Can Make Love To You - Pastor by dawnomike(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
I have learnt to face my life with God because salvation is personal... Enough of all the distractions already!
There is no point listening and pondering on such things as these so long you know the truth of your faith!

NB:All these are distractions to shift people's mind from what really matters which is Salvation!!!
Re: Your Brother In-law Is Your Husband, He Can Make Love To You - Pastor by gouken2: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
dawnomike:
I have learnt to face my life with God because salvation is personal... Enough of all the distractions already!
There is no point listening and pondering on such things as these so long you know the truth of your faith!

NB:All these are distractions to shift people's mind from what really matters which is Salvation!!!

You have spoken well.

(1) (Reply)

PRAISES FOR GOV OBIANO & OGBUEFI MELIE OVER NNEWI 100ft RD EROSION CONTROL / We Must Flog Our Groom Before Marriage! A Festival Of Flogging [see Photos] / Osinbajo Quotes Speaking On Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.