Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It (718 Views)

I Enjoyed His Love Making – Rape Victim Tells Court / Your Brother In-law Is Your Husband, He Can Make Love To You - Pastor / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It by jacobjamie(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
I WAS RAPED IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND AND HE WANTS TO DIVORCE ME BECAUSE I ENJOYED IT.

"My name is Janet, I'm a banker in my early 30s & going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I hav never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didnt know anything abt orgasm, climax because i have never experienced it. 8yrs of marriage with a miserable sex life. I have 2 children 4rm my marriage.

"It happened when we traveled to my husband's village during Easter period. At about 1 am in the night, our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members.

"It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me.

"I was frightened, I begged him and cried but he wouldnt listen. It was a rape that cost me my marriage. As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasnt so. I felt a kind of electrifying sensation dat I've never felt in my whole life. I screamed 'oh my God', I didnt knw when I held him hard and begged him not to stop. To the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal.

"I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to cum. Yes, I had my first orgasm through rape & since then my life hasn't been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times. I don't know what happened, if it was my village people that pursued me, but all I can say is that I havent had such wit my husband. My husband gave me the beatings of my life after the robbers left.
He called me unprintable names, a prostitute and said he can't stay married to me. i was hospitalized for 2 weeks as a result of that incident and his beatings.

"My husband left me at the hospital and travelled back to our home. I was damaged. How could such a thing happen to me?

"How could i even enjoy such act of cruelty on my body? These were the questions i kept asking myself. When i got discharged I met a divorce papers waiting for me to sign. I tried begging my husband, involved my parents but he swore not to let go.

1. GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE WAY FORWARD FOR THIS COUPLE?

2. WAS THE HUSBAND'S DECISION RASH, DRASTIC?

3. SHOULD THEY GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS?
Re: I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It by culf: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
nice story
Re: I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It by Machinegun91(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
What look like 6 to some women is now looking like a capital 9 to another woman.

The difference is 3 inches.

You deserve more rapers
Re: I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It by AntiWailer: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nonsense story

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Nairobi, London For Routine Medical Checks / What You Need To Know About Astrological Signs And Why? / Kano Gas Explosion, Extremely Horrific Says President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.