Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Davido(obo) Suspends US Tour Over The Coronavirus Pandemic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido(obo) Suspends US Tour Over The Coronavirus Pandemic (290 Views)

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido(obo) Suspends US Tour Over The Coronavirus Pandemic by tmonaco(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
According to the Coronavirus pandemic, singer Davido has announced the postponement of his tour in the US. Announcing this on IG, Davido wrote

''I’M SADDENED TO HALT WHAT HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC SOLD-OUT TOUR SO FAR, BUT POSTPONING IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF MY FANS AND STAFF IS MOST PARAMOUNT AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. BE SAFE AND SEE YOU ALL SOON! GOD BE WITH US ALL!''

Source http://ambajay.com/2020/03/13/davidoobo-suspends-us-tour-over-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Country Singer Kenny Rogers Dies At 81 / Biography Of Tobi Might / Twitter Blasts Funke Akindele And Her Husband For Throwing A House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.