Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) (82642 Views)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Musisco01(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
This ones are already shoprite now!
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by RukBaum: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Let me enlighten you dude...
China was so much becoming focused on ruling the World,
dominating former World powers. Even China President
never deny there is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China.
Everybody knows that this very deadly version of the Virus
leaked/originated from the lab that was tweaking it to use
BioWeapon.
This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN
A LAB INVIVO
Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE
VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything
possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed work
when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will claim
responsible for it because the thing is already Bio WEAPON
OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS... Go and read
"the eyes of an needle
True. But this time China shot themselves in the leg. Their weapon hit them first and hardest.
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Amberon11: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
Go on Twitter and see things. That man is not alone.
For some reason most Americans happen to be stockpiling tissue paper. Most major supermarkets in America now have run out of tissue paper.
fieryy:

The man on the 3rd picture is slow. Hunger is still yet to deal with him. Of all things to stock up on, he's stocking on toilet paper and COOOOOKE?!
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Mruwa1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
annygifty:

If Nigerians even want to imitate, where is the money??
I go give dem loan lol God too love us
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by excel101(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
These are nothing but supermarket pictures.
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by poyet(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
You nor go fit do am for Naija. Three days and everything for that freezer don spoil. Reason? No light.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Yankee101: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
They'll mostly expire
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by dammywapes(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
me self buy the one i fit buy...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by dammywapes(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yankee101:
They'll mostly expire
those food last longer
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Yankee101: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
dammywapes:
those food last longer

I have some I bought in the house. It's not something you use everyday so they'll expire.

See the Heinz for example. How many times do you use ketchup in a week?
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by BlackPantherCri: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Let me enlighten you dude...
China was so much becoming focused on ruling the World,
dominating former World powers. Even China President
never deny there is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China.
Everybody knows that this very deadly version of the Virus
leaked/originated from the lab that was tweaking it to use
BioWeapon.
This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN
A LAB INVIVO
Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE
VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything
possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed work
when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will claim
responsible for it because the thing is already Bio WEAPON
OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS... Go and read
"the eyes of an needle

You mean the eye of darkness by Dean Koontz, page 353

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by dammywapes(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yankee101:

I have some I bought in the house. It's not something you use everyday so they'll expire.

See the Heinz for example. How many times do you use ketchup in a week?
True but if you are married with kids it will hardly expre
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Candoit: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
gottliebglobal:

I live in the States. The paper towel "tissue" as you call it is for wiping down door knobs, floors, countertops, and every other surface that people often touch.

Quite informing. Thanks
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Candoit: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
akinjojo1234:

I just watched CNN and they explained that people are stockpiling the tissues because they can actually be used to create face masks incase stores run out of face masks in future, which is already happening

Really?
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by redsun(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
only with your eyes shall you see and behold the reward of the wicked.

He shall deliver you from the snares of the fowler and noisome pestilence

You shall not be afraid for the terror by night or by the arrows that flies at noonday

A thousand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy right hand but it shall not come near your dwellings.
These are the promises of God for his children

Mosquitos and typhoid probably kill more people In Nigeria on a monthly basis than how many this virus has killed so far, worldwide
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
The year last of us finally chose to come out. Na to give the virus the Black death treatment (stay indoors and wait for the infected to die). The
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Chrisrare:
Coronavirus to disappear immediately from the face of the earth or coronavirus to continue thereby preventing Liverpool from winning the league. As a man u fan you can bet which option I will choose.
Just hear yourself. Chai people should die because of your selfishness.
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Whizbuzz(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Omo the poor go suffer gan ooo if Lexus virus enter naija fully,where the money wey....average family go take stock their houses with food and items like this....omo BABA GOD LOVE THIS COUNTRY DIE...
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2020
/
If you think Nigerians are gullible and ignorant, try Americans. The cheerleader called CNN is always available to blow the trumpets.

I was in contact with people with suspected Covid-19 in a "controlled environment" yesterday. It is a droplet precaution. Not all infection requires hospitalization. But let me just stand aside in awe and watch people battle through the frenzy.

Wash your hands folks.

/

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by GistFullGround: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Omo forget o, I don set myself up. It's not "Oyinbo" people who knows how to prepare...

I have prepared for my family of 5.

5 cartons of Chicken
2 Cartons of Fish
4 Cartons of Tunas
2 Cartons of Tomatoes
2 Cartons of Tomatoe Sauce (Just in case)
3 Cartons Tatase (Bell Peppers)
12 cartons of Noodles
1 Bag of Rice (50lbs)
1 Bag of Beans (25lbs)
1 Bag of Iyan (25lbs)
10 Packs of Spinach (Vegetable)
1 Gallon of Vegetable Oil
1 Gallon of Palm Oil
6 Packs/Jars of Knor
12 Gallons of Assorted Juices
12 Packs of Salt
***1 Bread Making Machine (So I can do my own baking at home. I dont want to hear "No Bread", if people's movement is restricted)
6 Baking Flour
2 Packs of Yeast
4 Large Butter
6 Boxes of Chips
2 Bags of Apples
2 Bags of Pears
4 Bags of Oranges
5 Bottles of Groundnut
4 Boxes of Surgical Gloves (S, M, XL, XXL each)
4 Large Sanitizers
4 Pocket Sanitizers
1 Thermometer

***With other condiments and necessities e.g Crayfish, and so on.

I try no be small...

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2020
I really want to know why people are buying toilet paper �
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by ddeola: 2:59am On Mar 16, 2020
people house don become mini mart abi na supermarket. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Since the epidemic has dose off they can now open provision stores or ship it to Africa where all manner of fuckry are dumped
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by bendazum: 5:29am On Mar 16, 2020
HarunaWest:

My people will start Yam , garri, cocoyam, semo, ewedu...et al......meanwhile your too cute not to be my friend..let's be friends

Son, that is your third man talking.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by sylve11: 6:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Ishilove:

lol grin cool
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by volijed(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2020
It was only a matter of time before Fury closed the show, as Wilder had no answer for the onslaught. Fury saw an opening to begin the seventh when he hit Wilder with a left hand to send him How To Watch Wilder VS Fury 3 Live Stream online into the corner. All Wilder could do was turtle up in the corner, as Fury uncorked three consecutive left hands and then a barrage of shots until Wilder's corner saw enough and threw in the towel.
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by HarunaWest(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2020
bendazum:

Son, that is your third man talking.

Be guided.
lol
let it talk
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 16, 2020
These E-commerce companies will make a lot of money his period. So it's true that people use wars and pandemics like this to make money. Jeff Bezos will surely be much more richer after this coronavirus is over.
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2020
baby124:
Better stock up on rice, agbo and beans. Start planting tomato, vegetable and pepper and buy small chicks to keep. Buy Ose dudu/native soap plenty too with bar washing soap. Buy plenty water if you can and gas.

Stop creating unnecessary panick, there is no need for such things
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
[b][/b]Fellow Africans,
�I address you today as the globe is shaking, the kings and rulers of the earth have now known that they are but mere men.
�A mere virus have emptied the streets of proud cities. National and international Airlines have been grounded, schools closed, entertainment events closed, even friendly hand shakes are now avoided to elbow shakes.
�Have you paused and wondered what is really happening. Why is there so much global panic now.
�The thing is, GOD is trying to get the attention of the world. It looks like a final warning from the office of the CEO of the UNIVERSE.
�It is a signal that a very big event is about to take place in the globe.
�God never does anything without first giving out warnings to alert humanity.
�JESUS CHRIST is COMING SOON from the SKIES and all GLOBAL TV networks will carry it live with commentaries of the event. Revelation 1:7 Matthew 24:29-31
�The world will be divided into three groups of people.
*Those who made the rapture and left the earth to be with Jesus Christ in the sky.
*Those who are carnal believers that did not make the rapture because they were not prepared for it.
*Those who never believed in Jesus Christ before the rapture and they cannot be saved again because the Holy Spirit will not be there to convict them of sin to repent and be saved.

�Now, come to think of it, Just a mere Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic mode.
�Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down and streets of cities like London are empty.
�Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to and all flights from Europe to America are shut down.
�Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened without bombs.
�Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed and entertainment centers are closed.
�Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed and Churches are announcing no services till further notice.
�Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing and nations are entering into recession with speed.
�If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, the day King Jesus Christ will return in the sky.
�Take note, when Jesus Christ appears in the sky, all cars, trucks, air planes, trains and ships driven by prepared saints will have the drivers and pilots ejected by the power of Jesus Christ in the rapture into the sky. And that will cause the greatest Crashes of air, road, rail and sea ever. It is a day of gloom and doom.
�My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen to those who will not be raptured on that day.
�Corona is a warning alert from heaven to the whole world saying that something of heavy global magnitude is about to happen.

�Sir/Ma, brothers/sisters, Make use of this moment by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior before it is too late.

2nd Corinthians 6:1-2
The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed finally. It is a fearful thing to think that a man will be lost forever into eternity in a burning hell with brimstone and Sulphur when he or she could have just stopped to pray now and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. If you have read this and you are not sure if you are born again, then I urge you to pray now like this:

�Dear heavenly, I come to you as a sinner and I am very sorry for all my sins. I believe today that Jesus Christ died for my sins and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and I belive in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Write my name in the book of life and cancel name from the book of death. I confess I am saved. Amen."�

Please do it now and be saved.
❤️Please SHARE urgently and save a soul from hell and free your hand from their blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 / COVID-19: Man Gains Over 100kg Within 5 Months Of Lockdown In Wuhan (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.