Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) (82921 Views)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by duchaB(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
cococandy:
All these rush buyers are the reason why we can’t find anything to buy.

Most Latin American nations if not all, already have tens of cases.
I am still wondering why Venezuela that has a health care system that is close to Zero hasn't recorded any case of the virus as at the last time I checked..

By the way, I also hear juniper berries are good to be eaten against contagion.

Don't worry you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks

I hope Venezuela stays free of it.
duchaB:

Most Latin American nations if not all, already have tens of cases.
I am still wondering why Venezuela that has a health care system that is close to Zero hasn't recorded any case of the virus as at the last time I checked..

By the way, I also hear juniper berries are good to be eaten against contagion.

Don't worry you will be fine.

Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
cococandy:
All these rush buyers are the reason why we can’t find anything to buy.

A friend said she can't even buy water to drink. I can't believe Americans can go this low
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by SEGLIZ: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
salford1:

Overseas, the stores are not inflating prices, but there are people stocking up only to turn around and start selling toilet papers, hand sanitizers, mask, wipes etc for exorbitant prices. Lucky Facebook market place, amazon and eBay are clamping down on people listing such items.

that one na him trouble jam trouble, law jam law.
Re: Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) by Ifeco01: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Women In Kano, Katsina Abuse Drugs Than Men – Group Says / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.