Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board (35905 Views)

Bill Gates Reportedly Quit Microsoft Board Due To Extramarital Relationship / Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board To Focus On Philanthropy / Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board To Focus On Philanthropy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by vincijr(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:
I don't see any black man doing this angry angry angry

Black will be better some day

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by SultanOfPuna: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
manGODDED:
and that my friend is why you'll never be quarter as wealthy as Bill gates smiley
Go Tell That To King Solomon
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by SultanOfPuna: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Omoapena:

Reason why u will never be like him...
Go Tell That To King Solomon and Need Nwoko.. Only poor people like you will never understand
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by blowjohn(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Globalist bill gates steps down to focus on health management
I bet he will start working with WHO to spear head the distribution of vaccines to the world especially to Africa which have no cases yet
This end time movie is sweet

I'm waiting for you to abuse me as usual

Those that know will know.
I dont trust that man one bit.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by JoseRaji(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

If I Was Bill Gate, As A Nigerian I Will Fvck All The Hot Girls,Milfs in Nigeria
King Solomon Style..

I will go to ShopRite and point any Fine Girl I want. Point and Fvck..
Brother what is Wrong with you?!

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Divinesupply: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Get your ideal homes through our firm.
Choice properties in Nigeria at affordable prices in Nigeria and especially in the eastern part of Nigeria.
Call or WhatsApp 08147119430
https://www.facebook.com/pwgintl/?refid=12&ref=bookmarks

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by free2ryhme: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
mytime24:
Dangote when are u stepping down angry

So i can take over cheesy

You should be ashamed that you want to own some else father's company

Cant you own your father's company oh I forget you are ashamed of mentioning your father
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by lastempero: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
I dont even understand where those billions of dollars are going into because iam yet to see the impact of those their charity work and the world's poverty index keep going higher.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by tuzle(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Good he's not related to Igbos...

The most arrogant and disrespectful tribe in the world!
some of u are just so annoying, must u bring igbo's into this. Your type are some of the worst set of people in the world. U are just so filled with hate and arrogance.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Goovo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

If I Was Bill Gate, As A Nigerian I Will Fvck All The Hot Girls,Milfs in Nigeria
King Solomon Style..

then you will give urself incurable diseases
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Kolping: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Event 201 (pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY)...Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation-funded
http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnQFKLqvr5Q&t=s
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gates' personal wealth was estimated at nearly $85 billion, nearly all of it in Microsoft stock.

Embezzlers that divert and bury billions of dollars in bunkers, direly needed for the development of the community take note.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by mytime24(f): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
free2ryhme:

You should be ashamed that you want to own some else father's company

Cant you own your father's company oh I forget you are ashamed of mentioning your father

Ashamed of what
d'nt u knw sacrastic when u see one,
And beside ur sense of reasonning is too low
Must it b a father to son thing

did Bill gates transfer is position to his son undecided
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Karemarealty288(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
When is Daddy GO stepping as head of RCCG.....RCCG is Nigeria spiritual Microsoft.

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by free2ryhme: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
mytime24:
Ashamed of what
d'nt u knw sacrastic when u see one,
And beside ur sense of reasonning is too low
Must it b a father to son thing

did Bill gates transfer is position to his son undecided

Fish brain

Why cant you own your fathers company

Sacarsm keeh you there
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by tical(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:
A black man rather dies on that board
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by mytime24(f): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
free2ryhme:

Fish brain

Why cant you own your fathers company

Sacarsm keeh you there
Common sense is'nt common undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by free2ryhme: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
mytime24:
Common sense is'nt common undecided

True, coming from someone without common sense

Here is your brain where you left it

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by shogsmania: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:
Go and read about Mandela, don't jump at every opportunity to ridicule your race.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
He's been working with the WHO, UN, others for a long time.

YorubaKinging:
Globalist bill gates steps down to focus on health management
I bet he will start working with WHO to spear head the distribution of vaccines to the world especially to Africa which have no cases yet
This end time movie is sweet

I'm waiting for you to abuse me as usual
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by johnwarax(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol. Garrarahere. Na fvck be your problem now.

SultanOfPuna:

King Solomon Style..

Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by anonymous1759(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:

Concern you Mr oyinbo.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Chidex50(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Good he's not related to Igbos...

The most arrogant and disrespectful tribe in the world!
Thank you and God bless you sir!
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by profbayo: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:
ODE,
it's not in colour but In personality
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by Evilgenuis: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
profbayo:
ODE,
it's not in colour but In personality

Until you show me a black man that donated 30% of his wealth to charity...i think u should sfu and quit my mentions...Prof ke... soyinka ko angry
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by frog12: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
does he take showers his skin may start falling off !!!
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by codemaniacs: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
zz
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by foolbuster: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:

And you had to bring your inferiority complex to this. Una brainwashing no get part 2 i swear.
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by foolbuster: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Evilgenuis:

Until you show me a black man that donated 30% of his wealth to charity...i think u should sfu and quit my mentions...Prof ke... soyinka ko angry

oga stop embarassing your self in public. go pick up a book and read angry
Re: Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board by MisterMan(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sirmuel1:
I have been studying this Man for years. I don't think he's Human. He is an Angel in Human form.
God bless you Mr Bill. Someday, I will be like you.
Right on point, man. He is my personal hero, so selfless. Imagine somebody worked so hard and gave ALL away. People never realised how hard he worked. He would go to office around 7 or 8 in the morning and would still be in the office 12 AM. I bold it for emphasis. Do you realise the kind of 'wars' he fought, OS war with IBM, Word Processing war with WordPerfect, Spreadsheet war with Lotus, browser war with Mozilla.
God bless you Mr Gates. As this guy has said, he is not a human being. He is an angel in human skin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rental Business - How Profitable? / Xenophobia: Aliko Dangote Speaks On Reprisal Attacks / FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.