Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Shares An Emotional Message To Everyone On The Coronavirus. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Shares An Emotional Message To Everyone On The Coronavirus. (316 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday / Ronaldo Shares Training Pictures To Announce His Return From Injury / Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shares An Emotional Message To Everyone On The Coronavirus. by CloudNineSport: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Following the suspension of Europe top 5 leagues (Premier League, SerieA, Bundesliga, La Liga and the Ligue1), the 5 times Ballon D'or winner shares an emotional message to the world, regarding the Coronavirus outbreak;

"The world is going through a very difficult moment which demands the utmost care and attention from all of us.

."I speak to you today not as a football player but as a son, father, a human being concerned with the latest developments that is affecting the whole world.

"It is important we all follow the advice of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the governing bodies on how we handle this current situation. Protecting human life must come above any other interests.

"I would like to send my thoughts to everyone who has lost someone close to them, my solidarity to those who are fighting the virus like my team-mate Daniele Rugani, and my continued support to the amazing health professionals putting their own lives at risk to help save others...
Read More @https://www.cloudninesports.com.ng/2020/03/cristiano-ronaldo-shares-emotional.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Agent: Why Ighalo Is A Success At Manchester United / Will Erling Haaland Leave Dortmund? / Solskjaer Hints On James Maddison Transfer To Man Utd Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.