Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

That Idea Is Not Yours Alone!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That Idea Is Not Yours Alone!!! (154 Views)

"Beauty And The Beard": This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Idea Is Just Eccentric / The Genius Idea That Now Makes Men Wash Their Hands While Flushing! / Read Kemi Adeosun’s Big Idea On How FAAC Should Be Spent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Idea Is Not Yours Alone!!! by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Perhaps, you haven’t read my article titled “DINNING ROOM OF AN IDEA”,   https://balogunidowu./2019/02/14/dinning-room-of-an-idea/, which summarily talks about the various groups of people that surrounds an idea or concept. Are you still in the darkness on what the topic is about? No doubt you wouldn't! Take a deep breath, get a glass of water or any drink you prefer, find a comfortable zone to sit as you gently surf though this.

According to Merriam Webster dictionary, an idea is “a thought, plan, or suggestion about what to do”. Everyone has one or two ideas running through heads either to change the world, start a business, to improve our nearest community, make a discovery, and lots more. In demography, the world population according to data.worldbank.org was 7.5 billion as 2018 and about 7.7 billion in April last year according to Wikipedia.

The big question that comes up next is “of the world population, do you think only one person can think one idea alone without someone else either close by or far away having same or similar thoughts

While I have thought about this concept for a very long time and particularly after noticing some of what I had thought of without knowing they existed before then but actually did existed and perhaps, some will still come to be later as a result of limitless thinking of people. Surprisingly, while writing this and surfing the internet for some information, I saw a write up titled “SOMEONE ELSE IS ALREADY WORKING ON YOUR IDEA” by Ben Yoskovitz posted on instigator blog on January 10, 2011 and while scanning through, believe me, like I mean  just trust me, we were driving home the same points. Amazing!!! Right

For instance, Alfred Russel Wallace and Charles Darwin whom were naturalists worked independently but both proposed the theory of evolution by natural selection. Their works were almost a replica of another even without them working together. Blast furnace as literature reveals was independently invented in China, Europe and Africa amongst other ones that are known but there are as much more that we don’t know.

This is not a matter of theft or plagiarism but the dynamics of our thoughts pertaining to the challenges faced with or the solution sought. Today, we see lots of tech companies making similar products as well as in the fashion sphere and the likes. It is the YOU in the “YOUniqueness” that makes everyone or firm different from one another, making them stand out from others, or keeping them ahead of others in the market.

Be it a product, service, business, foundation, project or whatever, every idea you have is likely to be in someone’s else brain, mapping out strategies, challenges likely to be faced and possible solutions. It is a function of who gets the ball rolling first, who brings new innovation into the existing one, or who is ready to stay in business.

Hold on before going, do you think you are the only one thinking about that lady or man too Answer that yourself and apply some of the things discussed already. I hope this helps in manifolds and doesn’t stop our ideas even if established already.
Stay YOUnique!!!

BALOGUN IDOWU ISMAHEEL
indigenousGenius
400L medical student, LASUCOM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile For Every Home Or Building Project / Find The Best New Roof Installation Services In Sydney / N-power: 'stipends Will Be Paid Shortly', Scheme Assures Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.