Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention (34028 Views)

Appeal Court’s Certified Judgment Affirms Governor Abba’s Election - Kano AG / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Sermwell(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Sonnobax15:
It could have been anybody..since the IG didn't mention who gave the order...so,it's wrong to start guessing who did or who didn't...btw,couldn't it have been easy for you to buttress your point without being aggressive and insultive??
so you mean anybody can give the IG orders from Abuja?? smh!!
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2020
Nonsense. Who then ordered your release?

The blood of Gideon callet thee.
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Sonnobax15(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Sermwell:

so you mean anybody can give the IG orders from Abuja?? smh!!
So you mean every order that comes from abuja must be from buhari??..The way some of you reason baffles me....SMH!
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by ignitewatch(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Nigeria becoming a lawless country everyday.

Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Yet the ever lying presidency denied having a hand in it.
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by TempleHouse: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2020
Evil incarnate that should be arrested and prosecuted for crime against humanity for destroying a healthy bank due to personal feud with the Intercontinental Bank owners.
An embodiment of what he preaches just to grandstand and deceive gullible supporters.
A social crusader that employed a Corper Girl friend as a Senior Manager to work in the CBN
An hypocrite !!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by tarif: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Go and die ju ja jur ( in fela voice)
TempleHouse:
Evil incarnate that should be arrested and prosecuted for crime against humanity for destroying a healthy bank due to personal feud with the Intercontinental Bank owners.
An embodiment of what he preaches just to grandstand and deceive gullible supporters.
A social crusader that employed a Corper Girl friend as a Senior Manager to work in the CBN
An hypocrite !!
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by tarif: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2020
tarif:
Go and die ju ja jur ( in fela voice)
Go and arrest him now. Who hold you.
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by bigtt76(f): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2020
There's what is called 'protective custody' ....that was what his purported arrest was for to prevent his followers from constituting security risk that might threaten his life. Nigerian police officials don't even understand how these things work and will just blurt out anything that comes to their mind ...Abuja say we should fly him there ....nonsense. In the olden days, when a King or ruler is disposed and a new one appointed, the former one is either beheaded or banished to prevent revolt.

Faithdamy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/agf-malami-kano-ag-ordered-my-detention-sanusi/%3famp=1
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by tarif: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2020
He is in Lagos go and arrest him now.
TempleHouse:
An hypocrite !!
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by tarif: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Court ordered his release
9jaDoomCountry:
Nonsense. Who then ordered your release?

The blood of Gideon callet thee.
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by friday2011(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Asadujames202:
Remember, we rise by lifting others.
Asadu Tobechukwu.
FirstBank.

Help a brother!

Tobechukwu, why this desperation, pray that Fraudsters will not implicate you one day, you dont just paste account details online, my opinion though.
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by semyman: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Fake news
Imbec*le
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Powersurge: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2020
ednut1:
Mr sanusi sell your 2 roll royce gifts and use am for kano people and also fly air peace instead of private jets . Stop all this yeye hypocrisy

When did Sanusi become government? Is it now the work of a private individual to educate, lift people out of poverty, and secure the people?

Do you know how many people he is helping already? Instead of zombies to demand development from their govt they keep attacking private individuals who have money. And if people like you have money na una dey stingy pass. You think it's easy to labour for money and be giving it out like Father Xmas? Abi you think say him just woke up one day and get to where he is?
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2020
abitex577:
Ok

funny but sowore was kept for 45 days while the DSS open investigation .

i am tired of Nigeria this is 2020 people .

is like that Nigeria will be like this forever
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Gandollaar(f): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:
cool

Noise making drama king don resume again...

Spoke of Poverty and Lack of Education yet spends N4billion to renovate already lovely palace

Never built a single bock of classroom in his lifetime, yet he shows off Rolls Royce on IG like Dino melaye

Spoke about teenage marriage, yet married an 18 year old adamawa princess

Spoke about over population in the North yet married 4 wives while Sultan has just one, even as a grandfather he is still impregnating his wives without guarantee he would live long to even train them

Let's kidnapp those at CIS.

I kidnapp, you mine. Deal? grin
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Indispensable85(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2020
Buhari is behind this.
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Asadujames202(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2020
friday2011:

Tobechukwu, why this desperation, pray that Fraudsters will not implicate you one day, you dont just paste account details online, my opinion though.

Oga, help out

Biko nu
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Fuckgovt: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
North, the haters of truth.
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Chirowman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
wetin concern agboro with overload ,my concern na make coronavirus go so i can move on with normal businesses.
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by DarkJeddi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Asadujames202:
Remember, we rise by lifting others.
Asadu Tobechukwu.
FirstBank.

Help a brother!
From poverty? shocked
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Asadujames202(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
DarkJeddi:
From poverty? shocked

Baba no amount is too small.

Help a brother, to keep head above troubled water
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
tarif:
Court ordered his release

One person ordered his detention and another ordered his release, why crying?
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by frog12: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
he was kicked out of CBN and he has been kicked out of the emirate. something must be wrong somewhere. who will kick him out next
he was kicked out of CBN and he has been kicked out of the emirate. something must be wrong somewhere. who will kick him out next
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Legendguru: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
smiley
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by Legendguru: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
smileyhmmm
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by 9jaRealist: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Malami is probably the WORST A-G in Nigeria’s history (arguably even worse than Aondoakaa)...
>
Re: Sanusi: Abubakar Malami, Ibrahim Muktar, Kano AG Ordered My Detention by PropertyBuying(f): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
That's too humiliating for Sanusi to have been treated that way according to the story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: We Shall Stop Your Inauguration - Nwanosike Tells Wanjoku Of APC / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.