Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG (17070 Views)

Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina / APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni / Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Kendumazy(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2020
OK naww
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Better plan well
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by benuejosh: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2020
He practically said nothing.

I am afraid of people who we have that handle sensitive positions. The said aide was only talking without saying anything.

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmm. Coronavirus go hear am for dis ppl hand. The way they'll blame it eehn, it go vex pack comot the world

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Mrpojj(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
That is our darling president

We the youths are solidly behind you.

But ipob miscreants and amotekun terrorist will disagree and say rubbish.

We are patriots
You need help, psychopath

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Facidio: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2020
What did they even say? Did you hear what China did to manage their economy how the cut tax and make money available for small business to cushion the effect of the losses they must have suffered? And how the US is planning of helping theirs? It's only our things that are different.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Facidio: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2020
benuejosh:

I read the story like 3 time and didn't see anywhere they talked about the plans they have. Those people are numb indeed. Just like their slave master
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2020
pointstores:
These so called govt

Wicked men in power. Wicked supporters on Nairaland. Praising nonsense. Calling black white. Lying and condoning murder. Deliberately causing suffering, sadistically enjoying the unnecessary anguish of millions. Army of locusts.

We shall overcome them.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by shadeyinka(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2020
BlackfireX:

We are patriots
Have you read the book "Animal Farm" by George Orwell?
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Samade7: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Very soon now one aboki go talk say dat coronaphirus na vdv (PDP) cause for dis kontiri. grin grin grin
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Samade7: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2020
BlackfireX:

We are patriots

I pity ur life.

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Amumaigwe: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

No long term plans, no learning from past crisis, no competent advisors, zero accountability.

Welcome to Buhari's Nigeria

Welcome to Next Level.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2020
benuejosh:

He said that they are wprking on formulating plans and will get back to us with the decisions asap. It is called reassuring the investors and other stakeholders that the government is working on stabilising the economy in these hard times.

Nigerians. If the government says nothing, everyone will be complaining about their silence. If they give you step by step procedure, everyone will still be complaining that they are saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by benuejosh: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2020
easyfem:
omo c boda , gov wey mumu ............ when we had oil boom u didnt do anything ... so now that the world is facing difficulty .... u are making plans .......who are u guys fooling self ?.......... now dollar is 420 .... we guys in other country are just smiling and watching .......... i said let sell that country call naija and share the money
what do you mean by oil boom. Even if you mean to say the price of oil were high in the international market, it was during the tenure of Jonathan, nevertheless, if I may ask, how did we go into recession? Start to answer how we got into recession then you will have a very solid argument. We are still in the recovery stage so don't expect anything better yet. My only fear is them not telling us vividly how they Plan to manage the economy. What modalities they plan to use, areas they will focus on more and majorly, so that people can know how to plan towards the direction they are facing.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by GOFRONT(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Perfecttouchade: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Nothing special nor important is been stated sef... Nigerians are in for a serious relationship o
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Perfecttouchade: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Dem wan start again o
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Talkingoil(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2020
yanabasee:
From the report, NOTHING was stated on how they will manage the economy...

They only said, that they will slow down things.. What will they slow down?

To kill the panic, they went further to say that, they will not relent to funding agencies....

Nigeria is a big joke....

China quarantine almost the entire country....fed them and they have been working on the solution and their economy is still very standard..... No African countries can survive what China is going through with....

We need to work on our leaders that will be able to change the entire system an give us a country.... Because, Nigeria is not a country but a settlement.....
I thought I was the only one who noticed she didn't say anything, just made a sentence with loose ends
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by benuejosh: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

He said that they are wprking on formulating plans and will get back to us with the decisions asap. It is called reassuring the investors and other stakeholders that the government is working on stabilising the economy in these hard times.

Nigerians. If the government says nothing, everyone will be complaining about their silence. If they give you step by step procedure, everyone will still be complaining that they are saying nothing.
There's no correlation between the headline and the message. Statement: How we plan. Qst: How have you planned? Ans: we are working on formulating plans. Wait, does that sound perfect to the ears? It means they haven't done anything as such they have not planned, they are still in the process. If they tell us they are working on plans it's better than telling us they planned. I don't complain about leadership because I have been through it and I understand what it takes. Be straightforward, be plain. Tell us intentions, let us try to catch a niche and prepare for ourselves towards the direction the government wants to face. You plan, what are your plans, you're working on formulating plans. It sounds so unintelligent.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by SangoOlukosoObo: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2020
destinie2019:

We shall overcome them.
Their loyalist on NL have lost the ability to respond to stimuli. They have lost IRRITABILITY one of the characteristics of living things.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Pointless and baseless. No specifics. She said absolutely nothing that a 10 year wouldn't say.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2020
benuejosh:
There's no correlation between the headline and the message. Statement: How we plan. Qst: How have you planned? Ans: we are working on formulating plans. Wait, does that sound perfect to the ears? It means they haven't done anything as such they have not planned, they are still in the process. If they tell us they are working on plans it's better than telling us they planned. I don't complain about leadership because I have been through it and I understand what it takes. Be straightforward, be plain. Tell us intentions, let us try to catch a niche and prepare for ourselves towards the direction the government wants to face. You plan, what are your plans, you're working on formulating plans. It sounds so unintelligent.

Planning for a country is not the same as planning for a company. There are so many factors, so many parameters and scenario to consider. The reassurance that they are wotking on it is sufficient. I agree that yhey should give more detail on their final objectives, but at this point there us very little they can truthfully commit to. At least we know that they are working on it and the calibre of people that are doing so, so we can interpolate the possible steps and take precautions to mitigate the effects. The government cannot do everything for us.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Kez11: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Welcome to APC change

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by unikwa: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2020
I think senators should accept lower pay for a few months.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Lorenzop: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Naira should just crash to #500 to $1...then i will really be happy...let's all scatter the country together...nonsense undecided
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by APCNig: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

No long term plans, no learning from past crisis, no competent advisors, zero accountability.

Welcome to Buhari's Nigeria

When oil was over $110 a barrel, that was when your world bank trained fraudster Ngozi Iwealla was borrowing for Goatluck Jonathan and his gang of 40 thieves to share.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by d4guy: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Olodo's too will be advising government on what to do. See them, ppl that can't even balance ordinary cash book.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by Seunpaul01(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2020
Why do they have to set up committee for everything.

Perhaps, they ll pay or give any kind of benefits for members of the committee. Imagine.
Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by BruncleZuma: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2020
APCNig:

When oil was over $110 a barrel, that was when your world bank trained fraudster Ngozi Iwealla was borrowing for Goatluck Jonathan and his gang of 40 thieves to share.

Keep quiet, that crap has been disproved so many times on NL that I'm surprised that's your comeback. Try Google and other reputable sources for information.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG by FLYFIRE(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2020
Manage economy in crisis when you could not in harmony...EDIATS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG To Get $750m Loan From World Bank For States — Zainab Ahmed / Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / Nigerian Soldier Impregnates IDP In Maiduguri Camp - Dan Borno Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.