Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki (36228 Views)

Ortom Hands Over, Passes N187bn Debt To Successor / Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by spafu(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by realstars: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2020
I bet you when time comes, sanusi will rule this country.
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Geo07: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2020
There is no guarantee the library will be well maintain without him. Government's properties are not well maintained and managed more less of the former Emir's own
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by newsgerian: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:
WE ARE TIRED OF SANUSI STORIES!!!
Then leave nairaland.
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Chikpat(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2020
Sanusi has a terrible character. He was appointed the CBN governor and was kicked out before the end of his tenure. This is the same office, at a time Buhari northenized all juicy jobs in Nigeria, one Godwin Emefiele from the South against all expectations got a 2nd tenure!!!!
He was appointed the Emir of Kano and was shamefully removed less than 6yrs on the throne!!! The same office Ado Bayero held for 59yrs!!!!
There was no protest, no riot in Kano. He was unpopular among the elites and the people. Safe for El Rufai and his sinister tendencies, nobody gave a damn about a whole Emir of Kano!!!
Its is the nature of Sanusi to rise by goodwill and fall by his arrogance. I laugh when they say he will be made President of Nigeria. For what Like El' Rufai, he will never be president of Nigeria. If by chance it happens, he will shamefully fall by impeachment: surely!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by SoNature(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2020
Who is tired of reading Sanusi news? embarassed
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2020
sanusi saga is a scam script, let's keep watching
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2020
They are trying really hard to whitewash this man
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by holsconcept(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Who cares
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by BafanaBafana: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Sunshyne200:
See how nobody is talking about the lavish lifestyle he has been living with task payers money.
242,000 books? Worth over 200m
Furnitures. Worth over 100m
Horses worth approximately 3.5m each
Etc

Wait, what the hell do they contribute to the society to live off the common man's money?

Check very well and he doesn't pay taxes.

PS: I am not for or against his removal, I am more concerned about his expensive lifestyle.

Now think about the other emirs, obas & Obis scattered everywhere in this country.
You sef.
Its like you didn't read through properly. Most of the things were either gifts or things acquired by his personal money, Sanusi as a matter of fact renovated the palace to his taste with his own money.
He wouldn't be talking about moving things out if they were not his own.
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by netflicks(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2020
Politics .road to 2023 presidency. Next updates
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by adecz: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2020
sad

The fact is that the emirs really
have no relevance in the modern
scheme of things..

They are just there to feed parasitically
of the system also remind the Hausa's
of their slave status to Fulani.

Emirs do not come from the people
they rule, but from foreign elements &
the Hausas can never be emirs..

The real revolution will come when
the hausas wake up & throw off the
yoke of servitude from their oppressors,
represented by the feudalistic emirate/ caliphate system .
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2020
And so?
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by ignitewatch(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Sanusi matter don't do

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by omoiyamayor(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
Tradition has been killing black men since antiquity.
that's our pride, without tradition we are worthless
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Peacecoy19: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:
shocked

This Hypocrite sabi lie

You claimed DSS and Police hurriedly threw you out, now you are telling us how you intentionally left royal luxury for your cousin

anyways we are tired of all this

The removal was carried out days after he left the palace and is still in progress and the new emir yet to move in.The removal of Sanusi personal property and that of his family are being carried out by his trusted aids under his order.so is it that you lack power of simple analysis or is it shear misplaced antigonism.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2020
The primary agenda of the North is to position Sanusi as a presidential candidate in 2023.
He would get a lot of sympathy from the southerners.
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2020
That's how I wanted to leave my legs for my friend at his house the other day but decided to take them along because he may not have need for them. Nonsense.
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by stchinedu: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2020
'He only took away few cars from the palace'

JOURNALIST: wow! That is thoughtful of him. How many cars did he move from the palace sir?

FalakI: Just few cars. He ONLY removed 10 cars.

JOURNALIST:

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by dalass(f): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Sunshyne200:
See how nobody is talking about the lavish lifestyle he has been living with task payers money.
242,000 books? Worth over 200m
Furnitures. Worth over 100m
Horses worth approximately 3.5m each
Etc

Wait, what the hell do they contribute to the society to live off the common man's money?

Check very well and he doesn't pay taxes.

PS: I am not for or against his removal, I am more concerned about his expensive lifestyle.

Now think about the other emirs, obas & Obis scattered everywhere in this country.

He was .First bank CEO, CBN governor and also a First class Emir with Billionaire friends and Governors. Now what do you mean by him living lavishly?

He should live poorly ba? To show what?

Check out Ooni of Ife, who was not half known before he became Oba and his Rolls Royce too. Oba Tejuoso and others also had money before being made king.

So please when born with a silver spoon.. The kind of money and lifestyle people find obscene is just normal to them.. Shikena grin
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by woye77: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
SLS is great sha. A former emir overshadowing the new emir. That doesn’t happen often
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

You sef.
Its like you didn't read through properly. Most of the things were either gifts or things acquired by his personal money, Sanusi as a matter of fact renovated the palace to his taste with his own money.
Yea yea and the 5bn he misappropriated is for...
I hope he took his bleeps with him though cause I have none to give
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by dalass(f): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Yea yea and the 5bn he misappropriated is for...
I hope he took his bleeps with him though cause I have none to give

Bad belle pipu...
cheesy
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by vertueptime: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sanusi-wanted-to-leave-all-his-belongings-to-successor-falaki.html

He only left the official cars, he has evacuated his personal rolce and others
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by simigold: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2020
Did the new emir come with the destiny of "Okrika"?
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Sunshyne200(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2020
dalass:

He was .First bank CEO, CBN governor and also a First class Emir with Billionaire friends and Governors. Now what do you mean by him living lavishly?

He should live poorly ba? To show what?

Check out Ooni of Ife, who was not half known before he became Oba and his Rolls Royce too. Oba Tejuoso and others also had money before being made king.

So please when born with a silver spoon.. The kind of money and lifestyle people find obscene is just normal to them.. Shikena grin

Name the business he is into?
These guys were enriched by public funds as public servants.

It's only in Africa that you hear someone became rich by being in a position in government.

What are his inventions, businesses, development to mankind.

With all these years of his in the FBN, CBN tell me one thing that man did to better the economy aside TALKING!!!

Like I said, I am less concerned about his removal, but more concerned about his lifestyle
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2020
dalass:

Bad belle pipu...
cheesy
No bad belle here. One just needs to look deeply at things and you'll see sanusi does not cover himself in gold. He comes across as a classical hypocrite who only loves criticising for the fun of it or because he feels he's better than those he criticises.
Turns out he's El-Rufai's teenage friend which explains the 20bn hoax in 2014. With all those luxuries he woulda coulda shoulda left behind but couldn't because the winds would blow them away, it's obvious he was just calling out the elites for optics sake not that he wasn't One of them.
Imagine. Even the queen does not have a fleet of ten cars with all her wealth while she's involved in countless charities while this man who rules over just one state with a GDP that is less than $5bn amassed so much opulence in just six years in office with no charity to his name.
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Sunshyne200(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

You sef.

242,000 books? That's a standard library that I am sure even the KSG doesn't have.

Why not use the 200m to construct a public library and on the days he is using it, it would be restricted.

Where on earth is that man carrying 242000 books to?
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Came4amod: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sanusi-wanted-to-leave-all-his-belongings-to-successor-falaki.html

He remover books worth 200m this is a clear sign that he will destroy all of them latter .. ganduje should better watch his back and the big mouth daughter already on social media saying rubbish .. should just shut up and pray ..
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Roozzaay(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Chai, I'm in love with that 242,000 books smiley smiley
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by Roozzaay(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2020
It's funny how these people are concerned and condemning Sanusi's lifestyle. Now tell me, are you guys satisfied with you poverty ridden lives? Y'all trying to leave poverty for your kids to inherit?
So far it's not taxpayers money, i don't care if he drives ten RR. If he has one time embezzled or misappropriated public funds let the Commander in Dethronement and his dollars stuffing boy in Kano use the usual instrument used in punishing their perceived enemies (EFCC).
Re: Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki by samdaisi: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Oga Sannusi,is it only what you can give back to society from your net worth that is over 80 millions dollars,who did you build the library for? is it for Alimajiri people that can't read instead of you to empower youths at least 20 thousand undergraduate by giving them scholarship,I believe from your net worth you can do it instead of pointing accusing fingers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.