Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus (2472 Views)

Again Kaduna State Governor Test Positive To Covid 19 / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Bauchi Governor Test Negative For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by Kingsmedia: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Following recent reports making the rounds that Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State was in isolation because he sometime came in contact with some high profile citizens of the country, last month, who had been tested positive for coronavirus.....

SEE MORE DETAILS: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/04/covid-19-governor-lalong-and-family.html
Re: Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by ghettokid1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
how true is this?
Re: Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by Gwagone: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Chai
Re: Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by Drsnives(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Coro please na, e don do make menh go back to in hustling this ain't funny again. 3016499575, Polaris just in case
Re: Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by yyba: 1:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Drsnives:
Coro please na, e don do make menh go back to in hustling this ain't funny again. 3016499575, Polaris just in case
where BVN ?
Re: Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by Ilefoaye(m): 2:29am On Apr 13, 2020
nawa p
Re: Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by keryj(f): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Yes, the Governors must test +ive so that egunje will flow into the state.

Even those ones that suspended the lockdown.

Enemies of the people undecided angry
Re: Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by Drsnives(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
yyba:
where BVN ?
You mean I should include my bvn? Am not dat daft
Re: Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by yyba: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Drsnives:

You mean I should include my bvn? Am not dat daft
but why ? angry
Re: Another Nigerian Governor Test To Coronavirus by Drsnives(m): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2020
yyba:
but why ? angry
Sir if you want to help you help instead of asking for my bvn number.. it's not a secret that we shouldn't disclose it to anyone, even doh I have nothing in the account but am sure it will be monitored

(1) (Reply)

See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose / Edo 2020: Wike Threatens To Choke Ganduje Into Coma Over Isolation Plot / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.