Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare (617 Views)

Jamilu PDP Chieftain Over 50,000 PDP Members Joins APC In Gombe State / Jamilu Isyaku Gwamna Donates Marcopolo Bus For Buhari’s Campaign / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare by gouken2: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Malam Mohammed Jamilu-Gundare, the man who allegedly attacked the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), during the ongoing Agric Show at Argungu in Kebbi State, says he wanted to shake the hands of his “hero”.

Jamilu-Guddare dismissed media reports on Thursday alleging that he attacked the president.

The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that Jamilu-Gundare, 30, a graduate of Public Administration from Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto, made an attempt to touch Buhari shortly after the agric show.

Jamilu-Guddare said if he had died on Thursday, he would be happy he achieved the ambition of meeting the president one-on-one.

Addressing newsmen in Birnin Kebbi on Friday, Jamilu-Guddare said, “Yesterday (Thursday) was a difficult day for me, to take a risk to attempt to get the attention of Mr President despite the heavy army of security personnel and architecture in the venue.

“I can tell you, even if I had died yesterday (Thursday), I would be happy that I have achieved my ambition to meet Mr. President one on one, that is what happened.

“But I am sorry for the disturbances I caused. I admit that it was a breach of protocol out of emotional love.

“Let me make it clear to the general public that I have not done so to secure a job and I am fulfilled to have achieved my mission of meeting the President one-on-one,” he said.

On his part, the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed regretted reports that Jamilu-Guddare was trying to attack Buhari.

Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State added, “I am glad you have all heard from him and quite honoured to meet him and assured him that the Minister and I will inform Mr President and beg him to grant an audience to Jamilu to visit him and shake hand with him.

https://punchng.com/why-i-rushed-to-touch-buhari-in-kebbi-jamilu-gundare/?amp=1

Re: Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2020
Imagine say na Ibo guy do this kind thing
Re: Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare by Okoroawusa: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Imagine say na Ibo guy do this kind thing
Wetin for happen?

Igbos, keeping themselves now since 2015...shior
Re: Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare by jarawa: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Anointing presido
Re: Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare by SoNature(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Am I surprised that this is coming from a graduate?

Not at all.

When I learned that the founder of Boko Haram, Mohammed Yusuf, convinced many graduates in the north to tear their university certificates to join the terror group, I just gave up on those lots.
Re: Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare by NaijaFutbol: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Perception is everything for these guys
Re: Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare by Charmingrascal(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Bn educated and having wisdom are two different things
Re: Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare by dabocity(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
@gouken2 is a fraud. Beware I transacted with him and he blocked me
Re: Why I Rushed To Touch Buhari In Kebbi – Jamilu-gundare by tshabalala: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
gouken2:
Malam Mohammed Jamilu-Gundare, the man who allegedly attacked the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), during the ongoing Agric Show at Argungu in Kebbi State, says he wanted to shake the hands of his “hero”.

Jamilu-Guddare dismissed media reports on Thursday alleging that he attacked the president.

The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that Jamilu-Gundare, 30, a graduate of Public Administration from Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto, made an attempt to touch Buhari shortly after the agric show.

Jamilu-Guddare said if he had died on Thursday, he would be happy he achieved the ambition of meeting the president one-on-one.

Addressing newsmen in Birnin Kebbi on Friday, Jamilu-Guddare said, “Yesterday (Thursday) was a difficult day for me, to take a risk to attempt to get the attention of Mr President despite the heavy army of security personnel and architecture in the venue.

“I can tell you, even if I had died yesterday (Thursday), I would be happy that I have achieved my ambition to meet Mr. President one on one, that is what happened.

“But I am sorry for the disturbances I caused. I admit that it was a breach of protocol out of emotional love.

“Let me make it clear to the general public that I have not done so to secure a job and I am fulfilled to have achieved my mission of meeting the President one-on-one,” he said.

On his part, the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed regretted reports that Jamilu-Guddare was trying to attack Buhari.

Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State added, “I am glad you have all heard from him and quite honoured to meet him and assured him that the Minister and I will inform Mr President and beg him to grant an audience to Jamilu to visit him and shake hand with him.

https://punchng.com/why-i-rushed-to-touch-buhari-in-kebbi-jamilu-gundare/?amp=1
gouken2 is a fucking scammer beware

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: No Plans To Shut Down Schools In Akwa Ibom- Governor Emmanuel Udom / Coronavirus- Delta State Governor Speech On Covid-19 Video / Bandits Terrorising Rivers Hiding In Anambra — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.