Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,102 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai (79907 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. / 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by pasol4real(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State is a real niggarr, he understand,value and respect his long time friend, kudos to him.

Rare gif of Sanusi and Nasir at year 1985 cool
[img]https://media1./images/99c8bf635606b021174924209be0aafb/tenor.gif?itemid=5730020[/img]

This old man,Be free of this extreme bitterness, frustration, stubbornness, delusion, immaturity, misery, agony, unpleasantries, troubles, confusion and unnecessities that have so much enveloped the totality of your existence.

If only you take your infected hands off nairaland page for 24-72hours then you will know that sanusi dethronement is not the hottest news in town.
Listen to TVC journalist hangout and be expose to the happenings in Nigeria..

I know likes and mentions do give you orgasm. You can wallow in your stupid fame.

Nonsensical foul mouthed hypocrite of the highest order.
I think the reverse is the case here . You are clearly the bitter, jealous, hateful n frustrated one here .
Truth is Nwamaikpe is good n loved by many on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by DonMekino(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:
El' Rufai has not said the whole truth. What is likely is that he has personal issues with Ganduje and he has used the dethronement of Emir of Kano to score his own point. The two appointments he gave Sanusi, he could have still given him both while he was the emir. There are best described as side jobs, freelance jobs and not full time jobs. Let El' Rufai not deceive any body.
Atiku helped build El' Rufai, how did he pay Atiku back.
El Zakkazy helped El' Rufai become the governor, how did he pay him back?
Today, El' Rufai is forming pro Buhari and cabal me
mber. Was he pro Buhari before 2014? If Buhari had not made him governor, would he have been on the right side, defending the APC and the Buhari's presidency?
What is really the difference between El Rufai and the yoruba boy called Femi Fani Kayode?

I think the examples u cited are all political affiliations which can break once there is a change in power and interest, but he said him and sanusi dated back to childhood teenage years, beyond politics. my opinion though
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by xtivin2: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2020
They share same Islamic ideology, same school of thought but different party!
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by 175(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

You don't seem to reason like an adult.

Well that's your opinion.

Kindly answer the question.

Who is the boss of the AGF that Sanusi alleged detained him?

Try and reason like a kid when answering that. . .because your adult reason might fail you.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Tareq1105: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Oblongata:
He is a good friend...

But no presidency for any of you cool

Are we talking about the same El Rufai that invited that Kaduna monarch to his office for a meeting, on his way home was kidnapped, killed, and dumped on the road just because he disagreed with him at the meeting?

Is it the same short man that is talking about respect for traditional rulers?

Tell that to people of short memory.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by grandlexuz(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State is a real niggarr, he understand,value and respect his long time friend, kudos to him.

Rare gif of Sanusi and Nasir at year 1985 cool
[img]https://media1./images/99c8bf635606b021174924209be0aafb/tenor.gif?itemid=5730020[/img]

This old man,Be free of this extreme bitterness, frustration, stubbornness, delusion, immaturity, misery, agony, unpleasantries, troubles, confusion and unnecessities that have so much enveloped the totality of your existence.

If only you take your infected hands off nairaland page for 24-72hours then you will know that sanusi dethronement is not the hottest news in town.
Listen to TVC journalist hangout and be expose to the happenings in Nigeria..

I know likes and mentions do give you orgasm. You can wallow in your stupid fame.

Nonsensical foul mouthed hypocrite of the highest order.

What an irony. You sound like the bitter and frustrated one here. The guy made plenty of sense to me and many others. He didn't need to bold his words to send his well articulated message through.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by 0m0nnakoda: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2020
175:

Well that's your opinion.

Kindly answer the question.

Who is the boss of the AGF that Sanusi alleged detained him?

Try and reason like a kid when answering that. . .because your adult reason might fail you.
You first said confirmed

Now it is ALLEGED?
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by blowjohn(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2020
UncleSnr:
This isn't friendship but brotherhood. The bond is glaring.

My business is in my signature.

Is ur signature glaring?
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by grandlexuz(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

True friendship is essential.
Loyalty is paramount but having a conscience is everything.

Sometimes we have to do things even if it makes you appear to stand on the other side just because we have a conscience and because as humans, the only things we owe our fellow humans is loyalty and an unwavering support to them when they're being treated unfairly.

El-Rufai may have either done this from a good conscience or from the exploitation of a rare opportunity to launder his image and win the once-lost hearts of the Southerners who seem to be bothered most by this particular saga.
Two appointments in 48hours and a personal visit seems an overkill to even a dull person like NwaAmaikpe.
Well, that's water for another cup of tea.

Sanusi's unfortunate and very humiliating travail has been exposed by the media. Without them, there might have been no outrage to this humiliation.
Before thanking the Igbo judge Chikere who ordered his freedom or good friends like Dangote and El-Rufai who stood by him at such a trying time, he first owes his victory and freedom to the Press.

They were steadfast to the reporting of his injustices.
They've even overflogged it because the topic on the lips of virtually every Southerner in Nigeria is either Sanusi or the COVID-19 and this is because that is what the press wants them to hear.

When will the press talk about the recent massacres in Ikwo, Ebonyi state?
Those victims and their families have suffered even worse than Sanusi. Sanusi lost his throne; these folks have lost their existence.

Because I strongly believe that what is good for the Goose is also good for the Vulture, I hereby refuse to be bothered by the banishment of a Hausa King; because if it happened to mine, I can bet on my scruffy pubic hairs that no one in the North will even discuss it let alone lose sleep over it.

There's more to be worried about.
Like the new stamp duty charges on Savings account, the new bill that may make me share State of origin with a herdsman and Sister Mamunatu's tasteless pepper stew.

A well written piece. I gave you a like after the first paragraph. On the other hand Sanusi is getting lots of media attention not only because of his emir status but his controversial image.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by agrowell: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Friend closer than brother
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Onlyonebuhari: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2020
A genius Governor!
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Tareq1105: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
backnbeta:
I withdraw my support for SLS, I don't fancy anyone Hellrufai supports... can't trust him undecided

BTW, why Lagos? He should go to Abuja and pitch his tent near Hellrufai undecided

Both of them are the same, full of nepotism and pride.

Sanusi is a product of the same corrupt system. Sanusi was educated throughout with tax payers money while his age mates in Kano then were going about with plates in their hands as Almajiri.

Sanusi donated CBN #100m to Kano blast victims without approval of the Board but donated no kobo to victims of Madalla blast that occurred 2 weeks earlier.

Nepotism. He can't change.

Sanusi got deeply involved in politics and he burnt his fingers.

He fished in the trouble water of politics and he got drowned.

He openly campaigned for the perceived enemies of Ganduje. It's not right.

This is unexpected of a royal father, a father of all irrespective of your political affiliation.

I don't have any sympathy for him.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by litathom(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Riele:
Talk is cheap
until you hire a lawyer
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by seunayantokun(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2020
They are friends and together in fulanisation agenda, Nigerians don't be unaware.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by delpee(f): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2020
El Rufai honours traditional rulers...really? That means the people of Adara kingdom and others in Southern Kaduna are not telling the truth about what happened to their kings and the kind of treatment often meted out to them. Or perhaps, he's talking about Emirs only.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by bjdon: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2020
This is true friendship.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2020
El Rufai is like Satan. Gives you 1 and collects 5. He has already calculated what's to gain from associating with Sanusi at this time
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2020
When Sanusi was cbn governor he awarded a contract of #8 billion to El rufai. If na u, u go abandon him?
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by mukthar2000(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2020
I so much cherries this Emir,done with illiterate peoples and the Emirates council, life goes on, my chairman back on his suite wear ,huzzling began, oyaaa international appointment were una they?
Gandolla u should get ready to explained more about those dollars inside ur BABARIGA gbammm
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by 175(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

You first said confirmed

Now it is ALLEGED?

Whichever. Whether it's confirmed or alleged, Sanusi or his lawyers didn't debunk the news item.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by ejanla077: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2020
175:
Despite the shortcomings of the short man governor, he is the definition of what a true friend should be.

FTC.

El'Rufai is indeed a nice friend.

God let our friends be as faithful and steadfast like El Rufai

I think this is 2023 politics in play.. Gandollar and el rufai both eye 2023
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by 0m0nnakoda: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2020
175:

Whichever. Whether it's confirmed or alleged, Sanusi or his lawyers didn't debunk the news item.
k

Again puerile thinking
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by blackboy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
All I see is 2023 in play.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by 175(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
k

Again puerile thinking

grin grin grin

Abeg I don tire. Have a nice day!

Make we reason our own personal matter and leave the politicians and their cronies.

Peace!
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
175:
Despite the shortcomings of the short man governor, he is the definition of what a true friend should be.

FTC.

jihadist, all jihadist
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by PrinceRowley(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
175:

FTC.

a man with many friends may be harmed , but there is a friend who stays closer than a brother
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by wasi9ice: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
175:

FTC.

God let our friends be as faithful and steadfast like El Rufai,,

You're right, l may not like him but this his attitude is worth it,, that's a sign if true friendship

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by frog12: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
el rufai election money !

FLOW101:
This sweet story makes for a good fiction.

The main reason El Rufai can't leave Sanusi is that Sanusi gave him a N5Bn project design contract without following due process when he was CBN Governor. Don't forget that El Rufai at the time was a key opposition figure. So the GEJ government was going for Sanusi for funding the opposition. That's why Sanusi quickly blew the false 'whistle' that $20Bn was missing.

This is the real reason El Rufai can't ever leave Sanusi: N5Bn!

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Bimpe29: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
What an epitome of true, passionate and unconditional friendship!
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Julietuche(f): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Good one there Mallam

Joseph Juliet
Friends like David and Jonathan
El Rufai is indeed a burden bearer to his dear friend. God bless him
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by gotnel: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
175:

FTC.

Big AMEN. True friendship is a rare commodity among people of nowadays.
Immediately you drops off on a certain level due to circumstances beyond your control, people start forming attitudes towards you.
There are still some friends who are ready to put everything on line for their friends. But they are not much.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by UncleSnr(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead / The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.