Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai (79896 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. / 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Riele:
Talk is cheap

Yeah, it is cheap when it's all there is.

In this case, it's been backed up by action and that's gotta be worth something.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by DModeCntStopMe: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2020
shocked

Nonsense!

All for politics!

Politics for show!

Believe this midget at your own peril. That made clear, we are tired of this everyday anthem of sanusi this, sanusi that.

Was he the first emir to be dethroned, these northerners always blowing trivial issues out of proportion

We have more than enough in our hands already.

Let this case rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by kingthreat(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2020
There is something called loyalty. Its not by being born to the same family or fraternity or something. Its rare to find. Good one Nasir
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by shogsmania: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2020
The only thing he understands in life is the value of friendship, extremist rufai
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by FLOW101: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2020
This sweet story makes for a good fiction.

The main reason El Rufai can't leave Sanusi is that Sanusi gave him a N5Bn project design contract without following due process when he was CBN Governor. Don't forget that El Rufai at the time was a key opposition figure. So the GEJ government was going for Sanusi for funding the opposition. That's why Sanusi quickly blew the false 'whistle' that $20Bn was missing.

This is the real reason El Rufai can't ever leave Sanusi: N5Bn!

lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/agf-malami-kano-ag-ordered-my-detention-sanusi/%3famp=1
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Wolex76: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Welcome back brother, I've been eager to viewed you opinions on recent happening in our country and globally in general.

True friendship is essential.
Loyalty is paramount but having a conscience is everything.

Sometimes we have to do things even if it makes you appear to stand on the other side just because we have a conscience and because as humans, the only things we owe our fellow humans is loyalty and an unwavering support to them being treated fairly.

Sanusi's unfortunate and very humiliating travail has been exposed by the media. Without them, there might have been no outrage to this humiliation.
He owes his victory and freedom to the Press.

They were steadfast to the reporting of his injustices.
They've even overflogged it because the topic on the lips of virtually every Southerner in Nigeria is either Sanusi or the COVID-19 and this is because that is what the press wants them to hear.

When will the press talk about the recent massacres in Ikwo, Ebonyi state.
Those victims and their families have suffered even worse than Sanusi. Sanusi lost his throne; these folks have lost their existence.

Because I strongly believe that what is good for the Goose is also good for Vulture, I hereby refuse to be bothered by the banishment of a Hausa King; because if it happened to mine, I can bet on my scruffy pubic hairs that no one in the North will even discuss it let alone losee sleep over it.

There's more to be worried about.
Like the new stamp duty charges on Savings account and Sister Mamunatu's pepper stew.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Cantonese: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
So those saying surviving in Nigeria is man know man weren't wrong in their assertion

If it were to be a poor man, will he get such prompt response

Will he get justice

Good relationships keep you moving. Everyone MUST have good relationships. A poor man with good relationships will have a change of story.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
[b]TVC is bigger than your generation.

You ain't expose, Nwa is your source for news.

What happen to Ajazeera,BBC, CNN and other credible news stations.

Tinubu station is bigger than your generation..
Because you are a zombie robot...
Continue licking Buhari butt
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by 24enjay(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2020
mynd1:
Nice one sir and God bless u.

as for Gandollar and PMB?

They will meet their equals come 2023
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Provalker: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
]I can smell stupidity and illiteracy in your nonsensical post. ]
I am very aware that you are a male who dresses parades himself as a woman. Bobrisky's protegee spotted grin grin
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by DenreleDave(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2020
Riele:
Talk is cheap

This Wan too is talking grin doll

Don't abuse me ooooo
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes we have to do things even if it makes you appear to stand on the other side just because we have a conscience and because as humans, the only things we owe our fellow humans is loyalty and an unwavering support to them being treated fairly.

Sanusi's unfortunate and very humiliating travail has been exposed by the media. Without them, there might have been no outrage to this humiliation.

They've even overflogged it because the topic on the lips of virtually every Southerner in Nigeria is either Sanusi or the COVID-19 and this is because that is what the press wants them to hear.

Those victims and their families have suffered even worse than Sanusi. Sanusi lost his throne; these folks have lost their existence.

Because I strongly believe that what is good for the Goose is also good for Vulture, I hereby refuse to be bothered by the banishment of a Hausa King; because if it happened to mine, I can bet on my scruffy pubic hairs that no one in the North will even discuss it let alone losee sleep over it.

Like the new stamp duty charges on Savings account and Sister Mamunatu's pepper stew.

Aahaah....Dede I mela....

Ka Chukwu gozie gi ofuma....

You've presented the situation as it should be

What's surprising me is how we Southerners are jumping over the deposed Emir's case....
Meanwhile in Ebonyi state we have a very terrible matter.....

Even some of our people are doubting the situation report......

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:
El' Rufai has not said the whole truth. What is likely is that he has personal issues with Ganduje and he has used the dethronement of Emir of Kano to score his own point. The two appointments he gave Sanusi, he could have still given him both while he was the emir. There are best described as side jobs, freelance jobs and not full time jobs. Let El' Rufai not deceive any body.
Atiku helped build El' Rufai, how did he pay Atiku back.
El Zakkazy helped El' Rufai become the governor, how did he pay him back?
Today, El' Rufai is forming pro Buhari and cabal member. Was he pro Buhari before 2014? If Buhari had not made him governor, would he have been on the right side, defending the APC and the Buhari's presidency?
What is really the difference between El Rufai and the yoruba boy called Femi Fani Kayode?
None! None at all!! You're a very wise man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by mrkia(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2020
Even though I have this notion that he had hand in his friend's dethronement , of course as one of the stakeholders in the Govnrs forum in particular and in general as one of the viberal agent of FG
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
So those saying surviving in Nigeria is man know man weren't wrong in their assertion

Will he get justice

Surely you are wise and true

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Camelo: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2020
Two educated jihadist....
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Cmeo(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi contributed to Elrufai success especially when he became CBN governor. Elrufai was given huge consultancy work by CBN then. It is good to help others when you are in the position to do so, the Ladder you helped place could be the ladder that will rescue you at anytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Peacecoy19: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2020
farous:
Nice one El Rufai.Other Governors and friends will dissociate themselves from Sanusi because of their selfish political interest so that PMB and others will not victimize them.
The only aspect I dont like you much is you are Islamic extremists and you humiliate. Christians and many Nigerians have known you with such a stigma
I don't see el rufa i or Sanusi as extremists They only express their views and send freely they can criticize Christianity if the have good reason but they do not discriminate or victimize on religion.more importantly they are really cool with Christian's having more christians as friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Ykc2(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2020
Two evils angry the one that behead gideon akaluka with the one that his brothers are killing villagers in southern kaduna
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by BluntBoy(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Will he get justice

It is everywhere in Nigeria, my sister, not just among the rich.

At least, in the case of Sanusi, he is a very brilliant man, and would merit any position given to him that involves politics and economics.

What about people who favor their friends even when they don't merit it? Someone handed state power assets to friends who knew nothing about electricity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by justtee42k: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2020
MOST POOR PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF COURT THATS WHY I DONT BELIEVE IN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM...RICH MEN DONT LIKE GOING TO COURT AGAIN THE POOR MAN COS HE WILL SURELY LOOSE...
HAVE U SEEN WHERE TENANTS TOOK LANDLORDS TO COURT BEFORE, AND HE WILL BE TOLD TO BE IN UR HOUSE AND WOULD BE GIVEN AT LEAST ONE YEAR TO LOOK FOR MONEY.
MAKE LAWYERS UR FRIEND BUT RUN FOR POLICEMEN
Wiseandtrue:

Will he get justice
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by stasius: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2020
Oh yeah. They are inseparable.

Reminds me of David and Jonathan in the bible.

God bless us with loyal friends ooooh. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by cassidy1996(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes we have to do things even if it makes you appear to stand on the other side just because we have a conscience and because as humans, the only things we owe our fellow humans is loyalty and an unwavering support to them when they're being treated fairly.

big bros NwaAmaikpe! welcome back, long time no see....this weekend go sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by SweetCunt97(f): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2020
UncleSnr:
This isn't friendship but brotherhood. The bond is glaring.

My business is in my signature.
This your signature eh, can you shield more light? Is it like an escory service? Who will one provide company and fun to? Bored lonely people?
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Lovelyn451(f): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Liars...politics, they'll soon be imposed on Nigerians as president and vice, your votes doesn't count anymore...
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Elock1: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Uncle where u dy since na?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes we have to do things even if it makes you appear to stand on the other side just because we have a conscience and because as humans, the only things we owe our fellow humans is loyalty and an unwavering support to them when they're being treated fairly.

see ehnn..forget, this nwaamaikpe is a very smart and intelligent guy..some of his funny and witty posts here are just for us to laugh and ease tension, but we quickly attack him.

And to d matter...sometimes i just belive this country should be divided mbok...even if its into 2

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by BluntBoy(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2020
justtee42k:
MOST POOR PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF COURT THATS WHY I DONT BELIEVE IN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM...RICH MEN DONT LIKE GOING TO COURT AGAIN THE POOR MAN COS HE WILL SURELY LOOSE...
HAVE U SEEN WHERE TENANTS TOOK LANDLORDS TO COURT BEFORE, AND HE WILL BE TOLD TO BE IN UR HOUSE AND WOULD BE GIVEN AT LEAST ONE YEAR TO LOOK FOR MONEY.
MAKE LAWYERS UR FRIEND BUT RUN FOR POLICEMEN

Well, my mom was a good lawyer, and then, a fair judge.

There is nothing to be afraid of in the court. Yes, lawyers may charge exorbitant fees, but there are human rights lawyers who will take up a poor man's case for free if it has merits.

Another problem is that when we go to court, we don't go with enough evidence. Emotions don't win cases in court.

If you are being mistreated by your landlord, you should save all these evidences. You should get a diary, for instance, and document these incidents.

This are the things that favor your case. But I have seen people lose in court and then blame the judge for being partial, instead of blaming themselves or their lawyers for not tidying up the case well.

Look at the case of Atiku Abubakar. His case was so watery and was sure to be easily crushed, but instead of blaming his lawyers, he was busy blaming the executive.

Judges are human beings, not God. It is how you present your case with the attached verifiable and verified evidences that makes them gravitate towards you.

This is not to say that the judiciary is incorruptible. But only people who had strong cases and still lost should be criticizing. Those who went to court with watery cases should not be blaming their losses on the judges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2020
AS AN IGBO MAN, I WILL ADVISE MY PEOPLE TO FORM A FORCE TOGETHER WITH OSHIOMOHLE, TINIBU, EL RUFAI, AND SANUSI.... APC and buhari will be crushed
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Liposure: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State is a real niggarr, he understand,value and respect his long time friend, kudos to him.

Rare gif of Sanusi and Nasir at year 1985 cool
[img]https://media1./images/99c8bf635606b021174924209be0aafb/tenor.gif?itemid=5730020[/img]

[b]This old man,Be free of this extreme bitterness, frustration, stubbornness, delusion, immaturity, misery, agony, unpleasantries, troubles, confusion and unnecessities that have so much enveloped the totality of your existence.

If only you take your infected hands off nairaland page for 24-72hours then you will know that sanusi dethronement is not the hottest news in town.
Listen to TVC journalist hangout and be expose to the happenings in Nigeria..

I know likes and mentions do give you orgasm. You can wallow in your stupid fame.

Nonsensical foul mouthed hypocrite of the st [/bww.rem/r/elnb
journalist hangout is da bomb. Am always eager 2 tune in
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by 0m0nnakoda: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2020
175:

Yes! Sanusi just confirmed that the AGF directed his detention under house arrest. . . .so who gives the AGF orders?
You don't seem to reason like an adult.
Re: Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai by Liposure: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2020
A friend in need is a friend indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.