Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Odion Ighalo Transfer Permanent Revealed After The Red Devils' 5-0 Win Against L - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Transfer Permanent Revealed After The Red Devils' 5-0 Win Against L (549 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' / Odion Ighalo Meets Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo Transfer Permanent Revealed After The Red Devils' 5-0 Win Against L by saintbillion(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Manchester United head coach, Ole Gunnar Solksjaer has revealed that the club will give Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo a permanent contract.

Ighalo was signed on a six months loan contract from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua on transfer deadline day in January as a back up to the injured Marcus Rashford, but has shone everytime he put on a Manchester United jersey to play for thHe's a goalscorer and a striker, he doesn't worry too much about all that nonsense; build-up play - that's a joke, obviously.

'He knows his job and what his role in the team is, and he's very good with his back to goal, great link player, but maybe the best thing about him is his personality, so he's got the whole lot really.

'He had three touches before his fourth was the finish. All them touches were high quality but he had to make them to create space for himself. But the strike is on the half-volley, great timing, no one would have saved that one so anyone would have been proud of that finish.
Ighalo on his part, insists he’ll talk about his Old Trafford future at the end of the season.

When asked whether he’ll make his United move permanent, Ighalo told Sky Sports: "For now, I'm enjoying my time, I'm living my dream and I'm working hard.
"It's too early to talk about the future, now is for me to fight in every game, make sure I give my blood and sweat for the team, try to win games and make sure we end the season well.
"After this season, we'll see what's going on.
"For now, I want to keep working day-by-day, game-to-game, improving and working with these great lads in this team and this great coach who had the confidence to bring me here.
"I have to make sure I pay him back with goals, hopefully with trophies, winning games, fighting for the team, fighting for the badge and after this season, we talk about the next stage."

https://saintbillion..com/2020/03/man-utd-stance-on-making-odion-ighalo.html?m=1

Re: Odion Ighalo Transfer Permanent Revealed After The Red Devils' 5-0 Win Against L by dawnomike(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! shocked
This is impressive
Re: Odion Ighalo Transfer Permanent Revealed After The Red Devils' 5-0 Win Against L by saintbillion(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Yeah a very good one
dawnomike:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! shocked
This is impressive
Re: Odion Ighalo Transfer Permanent Revealed After The Red Devils' 5-0 Win Against L by Soulsymbol99: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
They should give him another six months 2 keep him fired up cos if they make it permanent, dude go relax grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Transfer Permanent Revealed After The Red Devils' 5-0 Win Against L by saintbillion(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
They should give him another six months 2 keep him fired up cos if they make it permanent, dude go relax grin
don't worry i think corona have done just that

(1) (Reply)

'I Have 300m In The Bank And An Island... Zlatan / List Of 30 Greatest Pro Wrestlers Of Alll-time / Cristiano Ronaldo The First Soccer Player In History To Earn $1 Billion - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.