Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer (22381 Views)

No More Boring Weekends! Epl And Fpl Is Back! / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Dee4luv: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
gambia:

You mean Zee world?

Not necessarily Zee world. It can be any other channel
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by PatBrisley: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:
I paid 1.7 two years ago

Thanks bruv... Well appreciated
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by BackToLife: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Their sudden wealth made pride to enter them, China was so much becoming focused on ruling the World, dominating
former World powers. Even China President never deny there is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that
this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated from
the lab that was tweaking it to use as BioWeapon.
Very true. Thanks for this eye-opener.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by ACE1010: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
I totally agree....it's been very boring I swear
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by bluefilm: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
This scarcity of games occasioned by coronavirus büllshit has been helping my punting career.

I am now carefully selecting games while missing out on all those juicy games that always turn out to be Judas red potato.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by jimmynauty: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
MorataFC:

The Great Tribulation after Rapture

again i stand on my ground... my Father NEVER engineers evil. anything u said but that He engineers evil i agree excegt uare claiming great white throne judgment is evil?
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by beautyhound(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
obembet:
Now that Manchester united is doing well and ready to beat any team especially Chelsea and mancity 20 times if possible.

Any better guy here make we hangout this weekend.. Lagos base only

hi beautiful
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by MilesLamar(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:
it's a package deal, everything plus installation is 1.7m

Oh wow, that's plenty
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by decub: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:
No one imagined football being paused anytime in this 21st century.

The world was caught unawares, no thanks to the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus.

Weekends will look so boring henceforth, and DSTV has not even made plans on how to compensate us the non (UltimateLove and BBN) fans.

China! What have you done ?
Like seriously, Saturday no gree finish again.

What a long weekend!
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Lovexme(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin
-Will be building one soonest, laziness no gree person concentrate.

Though I need the epl to void the league for this season, in the best interests of everyone.

How is voiding the league in the best interest of everyone?

How do you void a league that has played about 28/29 games out of 38? It's illogical and insensitive to do so.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:

Are you OK?
I don't gamble, I don't play bets.
I watch soccer for entertainment
all liar go burn 4 hell fire..see him big head tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:

Thank you for cancelling that ldiot's post on my behalf.
I don't play bets.
idiots will rot in hell 4 lying.
beta dey save ur gala money ,make u buy beta xmas.cloth for 2020 december.lazy youth
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by fergie001: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lovexme:

How is voiding the league in the best interest of everyone?

How do you void a league that has played about 28/29 games out of 38? It's illogical and insensitive to do so.
Let the EPL do so....we need to protect our players and coaches.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by emeijeh(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
IWTBAB:
idiots will rot in hell 4 lying.
beta dey save ur gala money ,make u buy beta xmas.cloth for 2020 december.lazy youth
Shut up!
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by uuzba(m): 1:41am On Mar 15, 2020
ACE1010:
I totally agree....it's been very boring I swear
What happened to your legs? Can't you go outside and play your own ball?
Every time, somebody should play ball for you and you will sit down, press phone and be looking?
Lazy generation.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Rapture kwa? grin grin grin

MorataFC:
This Corona virus is a child play compare to the one that is coming and this is just a test run to an event that is far approaching, if the whole world stand still just because of a single virus that is been rumored to be man made how can u cope with the one that is engineered by GOD himself. (The Great Tribulation )

Rapture Is At Hand

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by afroxyz: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Y'all need to have your lives examined. No football on weekends and your lives are fucking boring? Live a well rounded life and stop being one-sided pricks. Jeez!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Villioncity: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Solar plus 3.5KW Inverter plus a battery bank nah lifesaver bro

Welcome to Nigeria, everybody nah their own police, fireman, minister of power, education and health.
Can I get portable solar which can power my laptop from you
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by BruncleZuma: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Villioncity:
Can I get portable solar which can power my laptop from you

I don't sell bro, though I have an Omnicharge Ultimate that does that when I'm not at home.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2020
ayam telling you.

they should just find the cure asap.
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by AWFCCombat: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
With international sport on hold, it is time we pay more attention to our own exciting sports at home! The African Warriors Fighting Championship is the leading promoter of traditional African combat sports including Dambe, a form of boxing native to Northern Nigeria, and Wrestling.

Join us at Lekki Leisure Beach on the 25th of March for the Battle for Lagos II, Nigeria's biggest traditional sports extravaganza!

Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Legendguru: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
BEfore soccer u didn’t live abi
Re: Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer by Highshow05(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Man go chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lothar Matthaus Acquires Accra Lions FC / Thankful To God’ — Osimhen ‘thrilled’ Returning To Training After Injury-induced / Sylvester Igboun Sets Ufa All-time Goals Record At Russian Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.