Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Religious Bigotry Verses Convi-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Bigotry Verses Convi-19 (260 Views)

Bigotry In Christians: Bug, Feature, Or Neither? / Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Bigotry Verses Convi-19 by gr8tone: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2020
Where are those that said the the Chinese are being inflicted by God because they rejected Islam or Christianity? I believe you have now seen that the virus does not respect religion nor boarders and even the proponents of this immature thought are now living in fear of the virus.

Nigeria is now more religious than even the nations that brought this religions to us to the extent that we are even going back to evangelise those who brought the regions to us on the ground that they have backslided. What has these religions done to the varied of problems bedeviling this nation? My worry is even the masses. The masses are greatly divided along regious lines but our leaders are very much united in looting our nation's treasury. They so divid us so we can not speak with one voice to enable them continue with their looting unabated.

It's high time we have a rethinking about how we approche issues regarding this religion of thing. Those countries that we claim are not religious are even far better developed than us. You can't read two or three comments on nairaland without seeing one attacking either Islam or Christianity. We've become enemies to ourselves just because of religion which should have been a personal thing. But we have chosen to use it to intimidate others. The Christian is a sinner before a Muslim likewise the Muslim in the sight of a Christian but we're all created by God for his own purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Christians: 5 Questions To Ask Before Making That Next Post Online / Pastor Bakare Should Stop Using Pulpit For Politics – Christian Group / COVID - 19: Bring The Patients To Me And I Will Cure Them - Prophet Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.