Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl (361 Views)

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Watch Motivational Video-laziness Will Kill Your Chances Of Success(watch Video) / Someone Help Me With A Job Or I Die!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl by Supremeboss: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2020
When someone is used to evil, the evil becomes a norm in his or her life and as such gets used to it, this is the story of an 18-year-old girl, Asma’u Musa who was rescued from the dreaded Boko Haram enclave by men of the Nigerian Army.

She was said to have been kidnapped long time ago and she got entangled with a Boko Haram member who she calls her husband, this has brought a new dimension to love when she told the soldiers that she should be returned to her husband who is a senior member of the sect or she would kill herself.

A soldier who narrated her plight on the condition of anonymity, said that Asma’u has been giving them serious problems as she has refused to eat, take her bath or cooperate with those trying to debrief her. READ ALL HERE: https://naijaresources.com/i-want-to-go-back-to-my-boko-haram-husband-or-i-will-kill-myself-rescued-girl-says-in-tears/
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl by cRobo: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2020
The power of dick

I won't say a word
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl by dawnomike(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2020
This is absurd...!!!
Something must be wrong somewhere!!!
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl by Aboks(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2020
Her Boko husband dey do her well

This girl needs to be slaughtered the way her husband slaughters people
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl by daddytime(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Gbola induced Stockholm syndrome
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl by Sexyliciousbri: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Take her to church and cast that demons from her.
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl by AwuNta(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2020
Supremeboss:
When someone is used to evil, the evil becomes a norm in his or her life and as such gets used to it, this is the story of an 18-year-old girl, Asma’u Musa who was rescued from the dreaded Boko Haram enclave by men of the Nigerian Army.

She was said to have been kidnapped long time ago and she got entangled with a Boko Haram member who she calls her husband, this has brought a new dimension to love when she told the soldiers that she should be returned to her husband who is a senior member of the sect or she would kill herself.

A soldier who narrated her plight on the condition of anonymity, said that Asma’u has been giving them serious problems as she has refused to eat, take her bath or cooperate with those trying to debrief her. READ ALL HERE: https://naijaresources.com/i-want-to-go-back-to-my-boko-haram-husband-or-i-will-kill-myself-rescued-girl-says-in-tears/
any Boko Haram arrested should be killed, that's the only option

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Ghana Takes Extreme Measures / Help To Identify This Bird / Pay Ondo State Student's Bursary: Nans Tells Gov Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.