Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi (616 Views)

I'm Confused Is Accepting Jesus As Lord Same As Doing The Will Of The Father / My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by Bejusttoall: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2020
1. M0hammad was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

2. M0hammad’s disciples killed for the faith; Christ’s disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).

3. M0hammad promoted persecution against the “infidels”; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).

4. M0hammad was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

5. M0hammad and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).

6. M0hammad’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

7. M0hammad practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29,35).

8. M0hammad was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).

9. M0hammad conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12; Acts 2:37).

10. M0hammad said to the masses, “Convert or die!”; Christ said, “Believe and live!” (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

11. M0hammad was swift to shed blood (Romans 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Ephesians 1:7).

12. M0hammad preached “Death to the infidels!”; Christ prayed “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do” (Luke 23:34).

13. M0hammad declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary’s cross (Colossians 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

14. M0hammad constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Corinthians 5:14). Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from M0hammad and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, “Blessed are the peacemakers” (Matthew 5:9). Modern day disciples of M0hammad respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; Modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were “Christians” in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

15. Many M0slems are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; Many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Romans 12:17-21).

16. M0hammad said the Koran is authoritative only in Arabic, and only in his dialect; The Bible is authoritative in many languages around the world, for God knows all things and can inspire His Word in more than one language.

17. M0hammad hated music; Jesus and His disciples sang hymns, and the Apostle commanded the Lord’s Church to sing. (Matthew 26:30, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16)

18. M0hammad allowed that a Mullah, Imam, or Mufti of 1slam can be a terrorist and moral animal like the late Osama bin Laden or Al-Baghdai; The Bible requires that a leader in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ must be above reproach, and when this is not true, Christians demand such a fallen leader be removed from leadership. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 5:19-20)

19. 1slam calls on its followers to observe Five Pillars, while all other aspects of life can be vulgar and not affect the M0slem’s prospects in Paradise. The Bible calls on the Christian to submit to the total change of his life by the Spirit of God– NO area of life and thought is the choice of the follower. (Romans 12:1-2)

20. M0slem looks forward to eternity in Paradise where there will be virgins who are used for eternal perpetual copulation. The Bible believing Christian looks forward to being with Jesus Christ and is delighted with that. (2 Corinthians 5:cool

21. M0hammad said the witness of a woman was half the value of the witness of a man; and M0hammad said a women goes to Paradise because she satisfies her husband sexually; The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25)

22. M0hammad called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . .but now is My kingdom not from here” (John 18:36)

23. M0hammad ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of M0hammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the gospel be preached “to the Jew first” (Romans 1:16).

24. The Koran says, “Fight in the cause of Allah” (Qur'an 2.244); The Bible says, “we wrestle not against flesh and blood” and “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal” (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).

25. The Koran says, “Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them” (Qur'an 9.5); Christ said, “Preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).

26. The Koran says, “I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers” (Qur'an 8.12); God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).

27. The K0ran is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept 1slam; The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).

28. M0hammad’s Mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ’s mission was to conquer sin’s penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18).

29. M0hammad considered Christ a good prophet; Christ pronounced M0hammad to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matthew 24:11).

30. M0hammad claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

31. 1slam is geocentric, that is, the whole universe is centered on the Kaaba in the Grand mosque in Mecca in Arabia, and all M0slems pray facing that direction; Jesus Christ is the center of all Christian worship and fellowship, for He is “in the midst” where his saints meet anywhere on earth. (Matthew 18:20, John 4:22-23)

32. M0hammad’s Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ’s tomb: EMPTY!

33. 1slam must be received, or you can be killed for rejecting it: The Faith offered by Jesus Christ is for “whosoever will” to receive, and all men are permitted to reject it. (Revelation 22:17, John 3:16)

34. Those who leave Islam are killed in most 1slamic nations; Those who leave the true Church of Jesus Christ are allowed to do so with no revenge.

35. Now, is a M0slem submitted to Allah and 1slam because he loves Allah? NO! He dare not leave 1slam, and he is loyal purely out of fear. The true Bible believer is loyal to Jesus Christ purely out of love. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us.

36. M0hammad invented his cult to enrich himself and only the rich M0hammadans (1% of M0hammadan’s 1 billion population) and those ready to spent all their life’s savings can fulfill the requirements of 5 pillars, especially the Hajj (Pilgrimage to the pagan shrine Kaa’ba in Mecca). The other pillar the poor can’t fulfill is #Zakat (compulsory charity). The other pillar than the rich can be exempt from is #Fasting by feeding the poor. Jesus preached the Good News (Gospel) to all across the social-economic divide and no one is exempt from following His commandments.

Jesus was never a moslem, he is the saviour, he loves you and wants to save you today.

“Dear God, I grieve that I have sinned against You. As a sinner, I’m worthy of death in hell. But I believe You sent Your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for sin and rise from the dead in victory. I now turn from following my own sinful desires and from trying to reach heaven through my own works. I trust in the Lord Jesus alone as my Savior from sin. I love You, Lord, and submit myself to follow You by Your Word, the Bible. Amen!”
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Jesus is so full of LOVE that he will put you into eternal torment for all eternity if you do not follow him.

Yeah right, he is better than Muhammed, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by AntiChristian: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2020
How many Christians truly confirmed each and every one of this claims?

Anything to crucify Islam right?

Let's spoil this thread with the crimes of Jehovah!
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by AntiChristian: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by AntiChristian: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Yes, the Lord can be a Deceiver too as the situation demands. Pick up your Bible and follow. If you notice any lie please call my attention to it.

Topic
And your Lord is a great deceiver

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by AntiChristian: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2020
This is too harsh from Jehovah! I wonder if it is the LORD speaking!!!
I know most Christians don't follow the law again (except the tithing verses of cos) But isn't this too harsh?

Leviticus 15
The LORD said to Moses and Aaron,
"Speak to the Israelites and say to them: `When any man has a bodily discharge, the discharge is unclean.
Whether it continues flowing from his body or is blocked, it will make him unclean. This is how his discharge will bring about uncleanness:

4 Any bed the man with a discharge lies on will be unclean, and anything he sits on will be unclean.
Anyone who touches his bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.

Whoever sits on anything that the man with a discharge sat on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Whoever touches the man who has a discharge must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`If the man with the discharge spits on someone who is clean, that person must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Everything the man sits on when riding will be unclean,
and whoever touches any of the things that were under him will be unclean till evening; whoever picks up those things must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Anyone the man with a discharge touches without rinsing his hands with water must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`A clay pot that the man touches must be broken, and any wooden article is to be rinsed with water.
"`When a man is cleansed from his discharge, he is to count off seven days for his ceremonial cleansing; he must wash his clothes and bathe himself with fresh water, and he will be clean.
On the eighth day he must take two doves or two young pigeons and come before the LORD to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and give them to the priest.
The priest is to sacrifice them, the one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement before the LORD for the man because of his discharge.
"`When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening.
When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.
"`When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.
"`Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean.
Whoever touches her bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Whoever touches anything she sits on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Whether it is the bed or anything she was sitting on, when anyone touches it, he will be unclean till evening.
"`If a man lies with her and her monthly flow touches him, he will be unclean for seven days; any bed he lies on will be unclean.
"`When a woman has a discharge of blood for many days at a time other than her monthly period or has a discharge that continues beyond her period, she will be unclean as long as she has the discharge, just as in the days of her period.
Any bed she lies on while her discharge continues will be unclean, as is her bed during her monthly period, and anything she sits on will be unclean, as during her period.
Whoever touches them will be unclean; he must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`When she is cleansed from her discharge, she must count off seven days, and after that she will be ceremonially clean.
On the eighth day she must take two doves or two young pigeons and bring them to the priest at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting.
The priest is to sacrifice one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement for her before the LORD for the uncleanness of her discharge.
"`You must keep the Israelites separate from things that make them unclean, so they will not die in their uncleanness for defiling my dwelling place, [1] which is among them.'"
These are the regulations for a man with a discharge, for anyone made unclean by an emission of semen,
for a woman in her monthly period, for a man or a woman with a discharge, and for a man who lies with a woman who is ceremonially unclean.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by AntiChristian: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Prologue
Sometimes I wonder why God in the Bible approved things he does not want to happen! Abraham sleep with Hagar, his wife's slave and God (not Satan) gave them Ishmael. Later God gave Sarah Isaac. Then God sent Hagar and Ishmael away making Isaac the promised Child!

This shows that the son of a slave is lesser in worth than the son a freeborn in God's eye! There was no sin on the part of Hagar or Ishmael.
And why does God approve the fertilization if He would later reject the kid?

Slavery in the Bible

1. The following passage shows that slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like livestock.
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

2. The following passage describes how the Hebrew slaves are to be treated.
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave. What kind of family values are these?

3. The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery. How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

So these are the Bible family values! A man can buy as many sex slaves as he wants as long as he feeds them, clothes them, and has sex with them!
4. What does the Bible say about beating slaves? It says you can beat both male and female slaves with a rod so hard that as long as they don’t die right away you are cleared of any wrong doing
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

5. You would think that Jesus would inspire Paul and the New Testament to have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

6. Advise for Christian slaves
Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

7. Finally Jesus's ending notes
The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2020
AntiChristian:
Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 [/b]

[color=#006600]
What is CHRISTianity? CHRISTianity start through Christ, stop being myopic.

Mind NLT was not in real Greek translation, quote from New testament and king James version not all these Muslim translate version.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by MightySparrow: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Jesus and Mohammed no dey the same league.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by AntiChristian: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2020
profolaolu:
What is CHRISTianity? CHRISTianity start through Christ, stop being myopic.

Mind NLT was not in real Greek translation, quote from New testament and king James version not all these Muslim translate version.

The KJV has so many errors that it needs reviews. Read on its criticism.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

No bittered, frustrated and mentally deprived person see any good in anything, he is blinded and beclouded by sentiment, Life is too hard for the blind, I understand your plight
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by Ofemmanu1: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

If brains were dynamites, you wouldn't have enough to bomb your nose.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by Ofemmanu1: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
AntiChristian:
How many Christians truly confirmed each and every one of this claims?

Anything to crucify Islam right?

Let's spoil this thread with the crimes of Jehovah!
You momma should have swallowed the cum.
now she's disappointed.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by AntiChristian: 5:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

You momma should have swallowed the cum.
now she's disappointed.

This is what I'm saying since!

And this one is a Christian too?

Matthew 7:17-20 New Living Translation (NLT)

17 A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit. 19 So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. 20 Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by AntiChristian: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

If brains were dynamites, you wouldn't have enough to bomb your nose.

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by Ofemmanu1: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Isn't it good for you to quote the Bible?!
Why not quote your islamaBAD mofhuking book by self acclaimed headslamming mohammed?
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by Ofemmanu1: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Somewhere out there, there’s a tree whose single purpose on earth is to replace the oxygen you waste. Go find it and apologize.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by AntiChristian: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Somewhere out there, there’s a tree whose single purpose on earth is to replace the oxygen you waste. Go find it and apologize.

No be your God create everything?
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by Ofemmanu1: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

No be your God create everything?
You mom shouldve swallowed the cum.
Re: Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi by omgtzsammie(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2020
Did yhu notice in every dispensation there was a way of life, During the Babylonian years there was slavery and battles. It’s either yhu kill or yhur being killed, either yhu take slaves or yhur being taken as a slave. But Jesus came to set the world free of all this. Not just to give life but to give abundantly, he said if someone slaps yhu on the right cheek yhu turn the left for him, he didn’t preach reprisals but forgiveness. Anyways d bible said john12: 40 “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they see with their eyes, and understand with their heart, and turn, and I would heal them.” I pray yhu see the light soonest bruv

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Prophet Odumeje Heals A South Africa Returnee From Madness By Slapping / COVID-19: I Saw The Sudden Death Of Abba Kyari- Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin. VIDEO / She's been delivered!!! Bless God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.