Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter (31840 Views)

EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth / Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday / Ekiti Guber: Okada Riders Get Free Fuel From Fayemi, To Convey Passengers Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by seunmsg(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Beosten:

Please I like to know the king Fayemi is trying to impose on senior Obas.

Alawe of Ilawe Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Charly68: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fayemi's political enemies had gone into action to manipulate him character wise ..It is unimaginable that a true son of Ekiti will throw morality to the dustbins and politicise our traditional institution. Very sad to hear
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by muffyt05: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
unwired4g:
If you read the letter carefully, you will quickly come to realise that the letter is not directed to Fayemi alone but to all the executive governors in Yoruba land. It is an indirect warning to all the governors not to tread the path of Ganduje.

As in ehhh, it also followed with a subtle threat that will scare anyone. "We'll like to remind you that the position of a Yoruba king is not only ancestral but also spiritual, unlike other races"
Meaning, don't think you can do a Gandollar on any king and not pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Abbey2sam(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
"We have the mechanism of conflict resolution in ways of our ancestors"... Strong words. Fayemi should behave himself

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by EmekaBlue(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
no b copy copy b diz grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Lumig: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Most Governors don't worth a local government chairman, but just the situations of the country. Tell me a single thing that fayemi has done. President ko, president ni.
Awon were politician jatijati.
... Don't mind him, the only thing he knows how to do best is to be sacking Ekiti workers up and down
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Karac: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Karac: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
I doubt if Fayemi knows much about the Ekiti he is governing in terms of their history, antecedence and the rest...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by darediamond(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Omololupromise: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2020
You just want to kill your self they are some king governor we dethrone and he may not see the next day YorubaKinging post=87433483]The Yoruba royal Kings will soon be relinquished of thier titles
Since they don't acknowledge the king of Kings
But make thier subjects serve idols
And make them to sin against Almighty God
The Lord will punish all Yoruba Kings very soon

That's how all the Kings of Judah from Solomon to zedekiah always worship idols
And your God, the God of isreal hates idol
Yet till today the Kings of Judah worships idols

Only God judgement can clean the cities of Judah from idol worshippers

9And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 10They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers. 11Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them. 12Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble. 13For according to the number of thy cities were thy gods, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem have ye set up altars to that shameful thing, even altars to burn incense unto Baal.[/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by kayusely70(m): 12:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Just banish all of them and leave post vacant........
He cant dare it!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Lexusgs430: 1:06am On Mar 15, 2020
kayusely70:
He cant dare it!

Remember, they are in the same whatsapp group..... Ganduje is an admin........... cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by kayusely70(m): 1:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Remember, they are in the same whatsapp group..... Ganduje is an admin........... cheesy
It doesnt matter. He cant try it except he wants to get the late Bode Thomas treatment. By the way are both he and Gandollar umipeppering?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Lexusgs430: 1:21am On Mar 15, 2020
kayusely70:
It doesnt matter. He cant try it except he wants to get the late Bode Thomas treatment. By the way are both he and Gandollar umipeppering?

Are you saying he would start Umibarking....... cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by kayusely70(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you saying he would start Umibarking....... cheesy
Yes with Power 3 he got via Ali Express.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by Lexusgs430: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2020
kayusely70:
Yes with Power 3 he got via Ali Express.

That Umibarking go loud o..... cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter by kayusely70(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

That Umibarking go loud o..... cheesy
It could be fatal except u give him one of your numerous umifit pods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns / Nigerian Visa Goes For A Dollar In 13 Countries - Punch / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.