Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Create A Stunning Professional Resume That Employers Cannot Reject - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create A Stunning Professional Resume That Employers Cannot Reject (615 Views)

Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / Food Union Employers To Relocate Factories Over Outrageous Excise Duty, Taxation / Get A CV Or Resume That Can Land You Your Dream Job?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create A Stunning Professional Resume That Employers Cannot Reject by glorydina: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2020
You may be the perfect match for the job but they will always tell you "I'm sorry".

It is because your resume shows you are not fit for the job.
No time for interview now, your resume tells everything about you.

Start contacting employers with a professional resume they cannot turn down.

Start submitting your professional resume online for easy access to jobs and let employers contact you.

Get a stunning professional resume for just #2,000 or $5 now only.

The first 10 people only and the price goes up to the normal $15 or #5,000 price.

WhatsApp +2348164572294 or Nigerian format 08164572294
Re: Create A Stunning Professional Resume That Employers Cannot Reject by glorydina: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thanks for your cooperation.

Price slash completed.

Get yours at the normal price of $15/#6,300 now.

WhatsApp only.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guest Post Writer That Can Write On Tgdaily Or Medium / I Need Writers To Work With / How To Create A Verified Paypal Account Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.