Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Get A CV Or Resume That Can Land You Your Dream Job?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A CV Or Resume That Can Land You Your Dream Job?? (596 Views)

You Can Land In Jail For Standing As Surety/Guarantor / Create A Stunning Professional Resume That Employers Cannot Reject / Small Scale Business Ideas That Can Land You Alot Of Profit In Nigeria (TOP 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A CV Or Resume That Can Land You Your Dream Job?? by OsazeDee(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Hello, I am sure by this time you know that most organizations have ways of going through CVs and Resume that is passed manual. People make a lot of mistakes from preparing their CV and Resume and as a result get dumped even after going through the effort of submitting their CV and Resume.

Not to waste your time with much talks, contact me via 08109393669 and I'll introduce you to all of my packages from which you can male a choice.
Trust me, the price is fair.
Re: Get A CV Or Resume That Can Land You Your Dream Job?? by OsazeDee(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Still working despite the lockdown... Don't forget to place yourself in the best position to get what you deserve. I seen cases of people getting jobs that they didn't even apply for. Yes Grace worked for them, but at the same time, a good CV did.

My packages still stand sure!

(1) (Reply)

Make Bakery Business Profitable / Top Ways To Increase Your Business Visibility and Brand Awareness Online In 2020 / Make Money While Indoors..we Cure Not A Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.