Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja (2897 Views)

Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Should I Still Travel To The USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by macho44(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I warned you things might change..... Now a flight ban is in place......

Is lufthansa still going to fly?......
Yep, a friend flew out last night.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by Lexusgs430: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
macho44:
Yep, a friend flew out last night.

Ban is not yet in place nah........

Enforcement starts 20/3.......

2 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by macho44(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Ban is not yet in place nah........

Enforcement starts 20/3.......
The ban should only affect those coming into the country, those flying out have no cause for alarm.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by Lexusgs430: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
macho44:
The ban should only affect those coming into the country, those flying out have no cause for alarm.

Does he have a private jet?.....

It's the same planes that arrives, that departs....... If planes stop arriving.......... No departures..... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by macho44(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Does he have a private jet?.....

It's the same planes that arrives, that departs....... If planes stop arriving.......... No departures..... cheesy
Well, the ones wey enta tonight, go waka comot tomorrow na, my hypothesis actually grin
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
macho44:
Well, the ones wey enta tonight, go waka comot tomorrow na, my hypothesis actually grin

Exactimo..........

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by macho44(m): 6:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Exactimo..........
DAMN!!! This isn't looking Good. Flight was cancelled
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by Lexusgs430: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2020
macho44:
DAMN!!! This isn't looking Good. Flight was cancelled

I don't like to say...... I told you so..... I could predict airlines behaviour........ wink

2 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by macho44(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I don't like to say...... I told you so..... I could predict airlines behavior........ wink
Actually, the ticket was bought from an Agency, and I checked Lufthansa's flight itinerary for today, and there's a plane leaving for tonight. The problem is from (ASAP Tickets), I saw this coming and did all I could to get in touch with those PHUCKERS, yet still dem no reply. Finally, the agent who helped get the ticket replied and said; He's on Vacation and there's nothing he can do while advising us to call their customer care.
This is so CRAZY, I'm not even thinking STRAIGHT right now
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by Lexusgs430: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2020
macho44:
Actually, the ticket was bought from an Agency, and I checked Lufthansa's flight itinerary for today, and there's a plane leaving for tonight. The problem is from (ASAP Tickets), I saw this coming and did all I could to get in touch with those PHUCKERS, yet still dem no reply. Finally, the agent who helped get the ticket replied and said; He's on Vacation and there's nothing he can do while advising us to call their customer care.
This is so CRAZY, I'm not even thinking STRAIGHT right now

Buy new one way ticket....... Look for any flight departing today....... Hopefully, hin neva use money chop suya finish.............. cheesy

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by macho44(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Buy new one way ticket....... Look for any flight departing today....... Hopefully, hin neva use money chop suya finish.............. cheesy
Lol, he don BROKE, and he sabi chop JUNK food, u sabi say all those Mr Biggs & KFC dia Chicken dey expensive, na wetin make me dey fight tooth & nail make he dey go today, afterall ayam not his father.
On the other hand, i just Checked Lufthansa's website, the actual Flight he was supposed to leave with is still flying out tonight, also called the agency he bought the ticket from, and they are claiming the ticket was cancelled, which is only possible from their end because it's an E-ticket. I'm doing all i can to pile pressure on em to get him a seat on that Flight tonight. will send screenshots of the Lufthansa Flight leaving tonight.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2020
macho44:
Lol, he don BROKE, and he sabi chop JUNK food, u sabi say all those Mr Biggs & KFC dia Chicken dey expensive, na wetin make me dey fight tooth & nail make he dey go today, afterall ayam not his father.
On the other hand, i just Checked Lufthansa's website, the actual Flight he was supposed to leave with is still flying out tonight, also called the agency he bought the ticket from, and they are claiming the ticket was cancelled, which is only possible from their end because it's an E-ticket. I'm doing all i can to pile pressure on em to get him a seat on that Flight tonight. will send screenshots of the Lufthansa Flight leaving tonight.

Make hin waka jeje go Airport......... Call lufthansa and see if they are still scheduled tonight........... (speak to a human being).....

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by macho44(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Make hin waka jeje go Airport......... Call lufthansa and see if they are still scheduled tonight........... (speak to a human being).....
Na by 16:50 dem dey open office. Was there on Monday
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Going Back To The USA From 9ja by macho44(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Finally, my Gee was able to board LH569 (Lufthansa's Airline That Flew Out Last Night), mehn yesterday was the longest day of my LIFE, up till now, the headache wey worry me throughout never stop oooo. I just dey thank GOD say he move yesterday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us / Shall I Join The British Army? / My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.