Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President (877 Views)

Hillary Clinton Is Next President Of United States - International Women's Day / Hillary Rodham Clinton Is America's Next President / Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by firstborn: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2007
Hillary Rodham Clinton is going to make history as the first fem pres of usa. I watched the CNN democratic debate last night and i must confess that she made a big impression on voters. Most of them started rooting for her. Even when she was attacked by John Edwards about initially supporting the war in iraq, the way she diffused the imminent bomb was very professional nobody else said anything to that effect again.
 I think we shld start embrasing this idea sooner than later. Bush has blindly squandered the goodwill america had b4 and immediately after 9/11. It will take a totally new set of thinking, the one Hillary is offering for america to stand tall again. This will enable her to stand up to Iran and solve the mid east loggjam.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by sartorius(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2007
i dont think people really trust her she double speaks, something tells me that gulliani might pick it republican, i cant be too sure
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by denex: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
Na wah O! I watched too and I think she was great. So now US Presidency is now a family rotation between the Bush and Clinton chieftancy families.
Well, I think Hillary will have the benefit of the battle of the sexes. All women would want to see a woman president for the first time.
Then there's also the benefit of President Clinton's legacy.

She just has to pipe down on the whole "terrorists are after us" mentality.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by angel101(f): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
denex:

Na wah O! I watched too and I think she was great. So now US Presidency is now a family rotation between the Bush and Clinton chieftancy families.

LOL!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by Adurangba(f): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2007
Your post is confusing - just because she made a good performance on TV debate doesnt mean she is already won the elections - u dis man.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by Mamajama(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
Don't count OBAMA out yet, he is charming in his response
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by sartorius(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2007
obama, i dont think its possible, american are not ready to accept a black man ruling them, they wouldnt say it but when it comes to voting it will show thats if he is nominated , he cant win bro
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by Mamajama(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
America is a land of dream and anything is posible with Blacks and Latino votes, you will be surprise
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by McKren(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
If Obama and Hilary Clinton go on the pole head to head before Americans, I am optimistic Obama will have a greater chance of winning than when they go head to head before democratic nominators.

So the likely Democratic candidate will be Clinton but I don't think she is more popular.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by TayoD(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2007
@sartorius,

obama, i don't think its possible, american are not ready to accept a black man ruling them, they wouldnt say it but when it comes to voting it will show thats if he is nominated , he can't win bro
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by Johnny(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2007
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

So you don't believe it? Stop dreaming my brother.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by TayoD(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Johnny,

So you don't believe it? Stop dreaming my brother.
How do you expect me to take as gospel truth what you can not prove! Who lives in dreamland? One who seeks facts and figures, or the one who makes statements based on speculations?
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by sartorius(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2007
i repeat he cant win, i can stick my head for this
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by denex: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2007
I think in the general elections, if Obama is pitted against Clinton, he may win. But within the democratic caucus, the party will weigh the risk between putting out an AFRICAN man and an american WOMAN as their candidate and I really can't say who they'll choose being that neither has ever won the presidential elections before, but I know the REPUBLICANS will surely vote a white woman.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by naijaway(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
Obama may not win, Obama WILL win. Others will self destruct. Is all for obama excerpt the haters get him killed. but God will kill them first.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by initiator(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2007
Obama has made an impressive run for the presidency but he did not do too well at the last debate to differentiate himself against clinton. Edward did a good job in seperating his policy from hilary who wisely assumed the unifier of the democracy. I still dont think hilary will do too well at the general elections as americans know that the only way to deal with bushies mistake is not to pull out. A republican moderate would be on spot. Also i dont like her support for abortion and gay marriage. This would go against the powerful right-winged evangelicals.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by Mamajama(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2007
They were all in support of the gay rights in military, abortion is another story, Edward did not separate himself, instead he was too aggressive, and most females won't vote for him any way. his wife is diagnose with terminal cancer and he should be at home spending her last days and years with her and not running for the presidency. Most females will use that against her.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by firstborn: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2007
I have the fears about Obama and Republicans confirmed that in their own debate last night. they didnt even mention Obama, all they saw was Hillary, and it indicates something, Obama can make all the nice speeches and acts, but when push comes to shove, they wont count him in. Just like someone said, they wont say it, they wont vote a blk man as american next pres.
The only thing i see from the republican debate is that they can only win if americans will support the war, but as far as i am concerned and with facts on the ground right now, they wont win.
Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is American Next President by initiator(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ mamajama its sure edward wont win but he made a point in differentiation which's very important considering hilary's charm. Obama shouldve followed queue. @ topic remember that at the last general elections 34% of americans said they're conservative. These were the numbers karl rove used to deliver bush's landslide. If hilary and the dems. Keep playing the liberal jelly they may just loose out! All the reps. yesterday didnt support gay military issues. The rep candidates did a good job by criticising bush without being soft on terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Why Government Of Compensation? / Imo State Armed Robber Retirement Program / Yaradua Inherited Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.