Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye (815 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Playloaded: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2020

Popular Evangelist and president of Mount Zion Drama Ministry and Mount Zion Television, Mike Bamiloye has opined that watching secular movies is a sin.

Taking to his Instagrampage, Bamiloye shared a post saying if God has delivered one from watching secular movies, there is no in-between for that person again.

Bamiloye’s post elicited mixed reactions from his followers.

One person wrote;

”So watching secular movie is a sin that one needs to be delivered of … issorite i have been delivered from watching LlONS heart and others .”

Another person wrote;

”Personal choice I believe! If God is portrayed in a secular movie with no romance, I enjoy watching God’s people.”

One was in support of the opinion;

Loud it oooo, let someone help me tell Aunty Tope Alabi ooooo

Culled From: https://www.playloaded.com/secular-movies-sin-mike-bamiloye/

Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by paxonel(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Playloaded:

Popular Evangelist and president of Mount Zion Drama Ministry and Mount Zion Television, Mike Bamiloye has opined that watching secular movies is a sin.

Taking to his Instagrampage, Bamiloye shared a post saying if God has delivered one from watching secular movies, there is no in-between for that person again.

Bamiloye’s post elicited mixed reactions from his followers.

One person wrote;

”So watching secular movie is a sin that one needs to be delivered of … issorite i have been delivered from watching LlONS heart and others .”

Another person wrote;

”Personal choice I believe! If God is portrayed in a secular movie with no romance, I enjoy watching God’s people.”

One was in support of the opinion;

Loud it oooo, let someone help me tell Aunty Tope Alabi ooooo

Culled From: https://www.playloaded.com/secular-movies-sin-mike-bamiloye/
just kukuma say any movie you watch were nor contain Yoruba juju, babalawo, prayer, witchcraft manipulation etc na sin for Yoruba land, we go hear.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Africa, see you in the 4th century B.C. You are indeed making remarkable progress.

1 Like

Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by OnPointMan(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
frosbel2:
Africa, see you in the 4th century B.C. You are indeed making remarkable progress.
grin grin
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by StrikeBack(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
This man na complete idiot

Yes I said it

IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Funaki: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
This man and his talk sometimes undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by OloshoMan: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
This man is a complete slowpoke. His stupid son said that the TV series "Lucifer" is made in hell fire. There is no single critical thinking in the family. He is lucky he is in Nigeria where people don't have sense and believe all sort of stupid things like mermaid and witches. Mad man

3 Likes

Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by sammyLuvin(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
If watching secular movie is a sin, then seeing secular occurrences in real life should also be a sin. Therefore henceforth I will be using my palms to block my eyes from seeing people plaiting hair on the streets, people entering buses on the road and people advertising their goods. Thanks sir I have learnt something today.

2 Likes

Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by LordReed(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
And guess who has the alternative all lined up for you to watch? LMFAO!
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Christians can never be one in anything!

In the other news, about a week, I came back from work only to see a dove in from of my door. A young girl was telling me that it couldn't fly.

It moved away on seeing me about to enter..
I later heard a young lady chanting holy ghost fire on the bird. When the desired result wasn't obtained by this young lady, she told her mum the bird is stubborn.

She was expecting the bird to catch fire and be burnt just like in the Zion movies! grin
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

In the other news, about a week, I came back from work only to see a dove in from of my door. A young girl was telling me that it couldn't fly.

I later heard a young lady chanting holy ghost fire on the bird. When the desired result wasn't obtained by this young lady, she told her mum the bird is stubborn.

She was expecting the bird to catch fire and be burnt j

ust like in the Zion movies! grin

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

mumu keep you there.

Headslamming basterrd.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 5:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

mumu keep you there.

Headslamming basterrd.

I will keep saying it. You're illbred and mannerless just like your biblical Jesus taught you.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

I will keep saying it. You're illbred and mannerless just like your biblical Jesus taught you.
And I keep saying it, youre an headslamming mudslime basterrd radicalized by mohammed who's an ineffably hermaphroditic nose picker and a miscreant coma -inducing excrement stain on a Sumo Wrestler' s underpants.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Just like basterrd peado Mohammed of Koran; senseless, egregiously salacious lout and a decrepit scruffy- looking vulgarity to all and sundry.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Just like basterrd peado Mohammed of Koran; senseless, egregiously salacious lout and a decrepit scruffy- looking vulgarity to all and sundry.

The Biblical Jesus Didn't Know How To Preach Properly

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

Jesus even got a bit physical at times...

John 2:15
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

What authority did Jesus have to do such a thing? This story seems to teach us that vigilantism is okay at times.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

She was expecting the bird to catch fire and be bunnt just like in the Zion movies! grin

This is what happens when you slam your shiity head on the floor five times a day.
If I press your head, shitt will come out.
lieing headslamming basterrd.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

And I keep saying it, youre an headslamming mudslime basterrd radicalized by mohammed who's an ineffably hermaphroditic nose picker and a miscreant coma -inducing excrement stain on a Sumo Wrestler' s underpants.

grin

See as he pain am!
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

The Biblical Jesus Didn't Know How To Preach Properly

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

Jesus even got a bit physical at times...

John 2:15
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

What authority did Jesus have to do such a thing? This story seems to teach us that vigilantism is okay at times.
People use their time and energy to create something good and make the world a better place but you headslamming basterrd carry Christan matter for head.
Now look at yourself?!
You’re the poster child for Birth Control.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin
See as he pain am!
hehehehe. Headslamming basterrd, you wan console yourself? You will die here
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin

See as he pain am!
You basterrd is a frightfully unsightly filcher and a primitive acidly acrimonious lamentable mistake by your parent 's reckless exchange of genetic material.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

You basterrd is a frightfully unsightly filcher and a primitive acidly acrimonious lamentable mistake by your parent 's reckless exchange of genetic material.

Na your God sanction the zygote union na!
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

hehehehe.
Headslamming basterrd, you wan console yourself?
You will die here

Die here?

You will be crucified like Jesus. Say amen.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

People use their time and energy to create something good and make the world a better place but you headslamming basterrd carry Christan matter for head.
Now look at yourself?!
You’re the poster child for Birth Control.

Get behind me Satan!
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Get behind me Satan!
go headbutt a bullet
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Die here?
You will be crucified like Jesus. Say amen.
You will die a horrible death where your shitty body will never be recovered.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

This is what happens when you slam your shiity head on the floor five times a day.
If I press your head, shitt will come out.
lieing headslamming basterrd.

When Jesus was about to be taken for crucifixion he head slammed for Jehovah.

We are proudly head slammers!

Go sing, dance and clap boy.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Na your God sanction the zygote union na!
Tired of quoting the Bible?

You're just a confoundedly lascivious basterrd dullard and a miscreant stench - emitting spawn of a mad scientist and a disastrous test tube experiment .
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

When Jesus was about to be taken for crucifixion he head slammed for Jehovah.

We are proudly head slammers!

Go sing, dance and clap boy.
hahahaha.
You just confirmed my remarks..
Youre a certified headslamming basterrd, and a cretin follower of disdainful prophet Mohammed
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

You will die a horrible death where your shitty body will never be recovered.

John the Baptist was beheaded and Jesus was crucified in your Bible.

You will first be treated like the later then the former.

Your fam will chant RIP for you soon.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by Ofemmanu1: 7:49am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

John the Baptist was beheaded and Jesus was crucified in your Bible.
You will first be treated like the later then the former.
Your fam will chant RIP for you soon.
Mohammed was poisoned, he cried bitterly and suffered and died horribly. What a way to go.
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

hahahaha.
You just confirmed my remarks..
Youre a certified headslamming basterrd, and a cretin follower of disdainful prophet Mohammed

Head slammers association

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)
Re: 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye by AntiChristian: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Mohammed was poisoned, he cried bitterly and suffered and died horribly.
What a way to go.

How did your father? Grandpa? Great grandpa died?

(1) (Reply)

See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? / How Do Christians Interprete This Yahweh Verses? / Is Mary The Mother Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.