Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters (801 Views)

Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Where In Europe Can I Study With 3 Million Naira For My Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Thermodynamics(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hello all, I have a degree in mechanical and production engineering and I want to do my master abroad but I'm confused on what course to study, I need a suggestion of a course with a high employment rate in a particular country as I have the intention of getting a job and residing in whatever country I'll be studying after my master's program.
Attaching a school that offers the suggest course will be very much appreciated too. Tnks

my budget is about 5million naira
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thermodynamics:
Hello all, I have a degree in mechanical and production engineering and I want to do my master in Canada but I'm confused on what course to study, I need a suggestion of a course with a high employment rate in Canada as I have the intention of getting a job after my master's program there in Canada.
Attaching a school that offers the suggest course will be very much appreciated. Tnks
u definitely are a learner. You dont know what course to study den ur not ready. Ur even supposed to prove to the Visa officer u intend to come back after studies for them to even grant u. Ozour cheesy
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Thermodynamics(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
u definitely are a learner. You dont know what course to study den ur not ready. Ur even supposed to prove to the Visa officer u intend to come back after studies for them to even grant u. Ozour cheesy

Yes I am, any advice on how I can change that?
I just want to leave this shit hole
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by CokeBar(f): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Lmao... be nice na

Ozuor cheesy
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by AfonjaBoston: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Obafemi Awolowo University. Nigeria. Don't be a slave to the White man.
Aka Greatest Ife

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thermodynamics:

Yes I am, any advice on how I can change that?
I just want to leave this shit hole
what do you currently do When did you graduate How much do you or your sponsor have What string ties do you have in nigeria(job, business, prospects).
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Thermodynamics(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
CokeBar:

Lmao... be nice na

Ozuor cheesy

I know I'm suppose to convince the visa officer that I'm going to come back, I'm not as inexperience as he assumed.
but I'm not here to talk about getting a visa, I just need suggestions on schools and courses I could do in any particular country and get a job after my master's program.
Don't even care about any rude or nice comment, this is a faceless forum, I just need information and that's it.
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Thermodynamics(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
what do you currently do When did you graduate How much do you or your sponsor have What string ties do you have in nigeria(job, business, prospects).

Just finished my nysc,
5million naira, that's what I can afford
no job experience and no ties to my country, although I won't tell the visa officer about that.
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thermodynamics:

Just finished my nysc,
5million naira, that's what I can afford
no job experience and no ties to my country, although I won't tell the visa officer about that.
https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/575 join. 5m is too small. Get more. The least of your worries is job after school. Its about getting the student visa and proving to the officer. What he wants to see. The rejection rate for nigerians is over 80%. So e no easy
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Thermodynamics(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/575 join. 5m is too small. Get more. The least of your worries is job after school. Its about getting the student visa and proving to the officer. What he wants to see. The rejection rate for nigerians is over 80%. So e no easy

Hmmm, very discouraging, any other country suggestions?
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thermodynamics:

Hmmm, very discouraging, any other country suggestions?
Germany, maybe...
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Olalekank(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Look for sure 2 odds and place the 5m on it
You'd come out with 10m grin and you can move to any country you like

On a more serious note
You could give the UK a shot. There's a thread for that on nairaland. IF you have money, I would say the visa is relatively easier to get than that of the US

Although the 5m might not be sufficient, you can maybe try to land a scholarship or look for more funds to support your aspirations.

UK MIGHT be a safe bet because of the programs being established to attract immigrants. Cyber security is on the list of jobs where people are needed in the UK. You could consider Cyber Security or a tech inclined course

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Thermodynamics(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Olalekank:
Look for sure 2 odds and place the 5m on it
You'd come out with 10m grin and you can move to any country you like

On a more serious note
You could give the UK a shot. There's a thread for that on nairaland. IF you have money, I would say the visa is relatively easier to get than that of the US

Although the 5m might not be sufficient, you can maybe try to land a scholarship or look for more funds to support your aspirations.

UK MIGHT be a safe bet because of the programs being established to attract immigrants. Cyber security is on the list of jobs where people are needed in the UK. You could consider Cyber Security or a tech inclined course

Good luck

How about courses like Data science or engineering.
What immigration laws are you talking about.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Olalekank(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thermodynamics:

How about courses like Data science or engineering.
What immigration laws are you talking about.
Data science is also a good field, hot cake actually if you know your job

Just Google out some news amidst doors opening for Africans into UK amidst BREXIT. I'm too lazy to look for the links right now

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
If you know you can't advice someone
Please just shut the f*uck up
Re: I Need Advice On What Course and country to do my masters by oghoyaM: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
I don't know so much about engineering courses but you can check for universities in Netherlands

(1) (Reply)

Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. / Why Nigeria Are Been Denied Visa / You Colonized Us And You Still Want Us To Take A Test In English To Enter The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.