Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. (801 Views)

Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know) / Man Deported From India Cries Out For Help As His Family Is Stranded In India / RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by amtheone(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Good morning all.

My friend who is a Ghanian came into Lagos about 10days ago to buy goods(mostly hand sanitizer).

He was able to buy all his goods but he can't travel back because of the lockdown order in Lagos. He has spent so much money on hotel and others.

His business is suffering as a result of his absent.

Pls anyone with useful information on how he can go back should please share here. Thank you.

Update: I got some numbers on the Ghanian high commission in Nigeria page but the two numbers are not going through at the moment.

Pls mod help me move this to the front page.
Re: Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by EverythinDeals: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2020
What city is he in?

He could have looked for an apartment he cN pay like one month
Re: Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2020
If he's your friend he shouldn't have been in the hotel...
Secondly there's no going back unless he's a wizard.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by Gwagone: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Me too ooo
I need help
I am hearing that Lagos state will add some days to the lockdown and I am a student in Osun state
I am sure after the lockdown, exams will commence immediately
How can I go back to school with this lockdown issue?
Re: Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by Ninethmare: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Tell your Ghanaian friend he should fill for citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by ikh777: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2020
amtheone:
Good morning all.

My friend who is a Ghanian came into Lagos about 10days ago to buy goods(mostly hand sanitizer).

He was able to buy all his goods but he can't travel back because of the lockdown order in Lagos. He has spent so much money on hotel and others.

Pls anyone with useful information on how he can go back should please share here. Thank you.

Your username is AM THE ONE... hence you are your "friend" right? lol

Anyway, lemme help u with info.

go to any religious place of worship... and stay there...

YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE STAYED IN A HOTEL.... go to AIRBNB website, you would find places as cheap as 3000 naira per day

1 Like

Re: Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by slimjohn2k5: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Shey dem close border. How did he still enter Naija
Re: Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by amtheone(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mod please help me move this to fp. Someone, somewhere may see it and offer help.

Thanks
Re: Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
amtheone:
Good morning all.

Update: I got some numbers on the Ghanian high commission in Nigeria page but the two numbers are not going through at the moment.

Pls mod help me move this to the front page.
Dunno if you can go by bud

Re: Please Help - My Friend Is Stranded Here In Nigeria - Lagos. by Mizwisdom(f): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Let him pack his bag. The govt is not wicked enough to extend it without allowing a day of grace, so he should still pack his things and leave once the first lockdown ends.

PS: The financial loss of the 3 weeks lock down is too much for Lagos state and Nigeria to handle, I am 100% sure that unless the govt is crazy they can't be extension

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Are Been Denied Visa / Sugar Loaf Cable Car Rio, Brazil(photo, Video) / You Colonized Us And You Still Want Us To Take A Test In English To Enter The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.